Democrats are destroying this country

1666291395903.png

Please explain exactly how Joe Biden caused the inflation we are experiencing.
On President Biden's Inauguration Day he signed an order to stop domestic fossil fuel extraction. And that caused a domino effect on the domestic economy, and Putin seized on the situation and caused a global economic problem.

On President Biden's Inauguration Day he signed an order to stop domestic fossil fuel extraction.
Hahahaha good one, MoonPie.

Everyone in the oil patch just laughed and went to work I guess and the USA continues to lead the world of nations in fossil fuel extraction.

Katie Porter... Ever listen to her? If you haven't maybe this is your chance to become informed.

Katie is my district. We call her Katie Porker. She was elected by fraud and fraud will keep her fat ass in that seat.

Democrats are destroying this country. I know you've heard that before but if you need any proof of it now, go grocery shopping and buy gas or look at your 401K. One person has caused the inflation we are experiencing, and one party, Joe Biden and the Democrat party. So please wake up, people, before it is too late.

I met a man yesterday at the doctor's office who said he believed the Democrats were doing it on purpose, and I'm beginning to think that might be true. I do know that there are imperialists in the Democratic Party. Imperialists believe they have the right to control and rule other people, which is many in the modern democrat party. Look at their plan to move all regulation of elections to the federal government; that is imperialist. That's unconstitutional, so it's not that hard to believe there are those in the Democratic Party that want to destroy the economy United States so that they can gain power. When Election Day comes, we have got to eliminate these people. Maybe if the Democrats spend some time on the back benches, they might develop a little more appreciation for the average American voter. The Republicans have their agenda, that's true, but it can't be worse than the democrats. At least it doesn't appear that the Republicans are willing to destroy the country to establish an empire. When Putin, back in the 2000s, eliminated the power of the republics of the Russian Federation by appointing the governors, I knew they were destined for dictatorship; please don't let it happen here for all our sakes.
That is quite an inane screed/ Too bad it is all a boatload of bizarre, banal bovine excrement

On President Biden's Inauguration Day he signed an order to stop domestic fossil fuel extraction. And that caused a domino effect on the domestic economy, and Putin seized on the situation and caused a global economic problem.

Sorry, tard. Biden approved more drilling permits than Trump.

US oil production also increased by a full 10 points more in Biden's first year than in Trump's first year.

So I ask again, how exactly did Biden cause inflation?

New Data: Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%

New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Nearly 2,000 of the drilling permits were approved on public lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management’s New Mexico office, followed by 843 in Wyoming, 285 in Montana and North Dakota, and 191 in Utah. In California, the Biden administration approved 187 permits — more than twice the 71 drilling permits Trump approved in that state in his first year.

Sorry, tard. Biden approved more drilling permits than Trump.

US oil production also increased by a full 10 points more in Biden's first year than in Trump's first year.

So I ask again, how exactly did Biden cause inflation?

New Data: Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%

New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Nearly 2,000 of the drilling permits were approved on public lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management’s New Mexico office, followed by 843 in Wyoming, 285 in Montana and North Dakota, and 191 in Utah. In California, the Biden administration approved 187 permits — more than twice the 71 drilling permits Trump approved in that state in his first year.

Amen! NaziCons are just a bunch of really dumb liars!

Here's another dose of REALITY for you:

U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis

You can see in that link that US oil production went from a maximum of 400,219,000 barrels per month in December 2019 and steadily declined to 273,646,000 barrels in February 2021.

You must be a special kind of amnesiac to not know oil production declined worldwide during the pandemic and that is why gas prices were so low.

The price of oil actually went NEGATIVE for a short period.

Now, if you look more closely at that link, you can see in Trump's first full month in office, US oil production was 255,059,000 barrels.

In Biden's first full month in office, US oil production was 273,646,000 barrels.

So they both started from almost the same amount of oil being produced.

At the end of 2017, US oil production was 309,359,000 barrels. An increase of 21 percent.

At the end of 2021, US oil production was 358,588,000 barrels. An increase of 31 percent.

The US produced way more oil in Biden's first year than Trump's first year.

Why have your propagandists been keeping you ignorant of reality? And why do you keep going back to them to be fed more manufactured BULLSHIT!?!

Forum List

Back