Democrats are destroying our nation

I used to be a card carrying Democrat until the early 90s. I went to ACORN meetings. Many of us where like Um, "what about illegal aliens"? They where like: You can't talk about THAT, its off topic and is hateful... Lets don't talk about the 800 lb gorilla in the room you intend to milk? Like the petroleum industry banning all talk of global warming? Acorn is the straw that broke the camels back as far as liberalism goes in my world.
Repubs control most the government, look how well that is going.
Every major city is ran by Democrats. They run the police, and they force them to retreat and allow the ferals to loot. The Dem governors have fucked up, and refused to ask the President for help, they would rather see their cities burn.

First they purposefully destroyed our economy by overreacting to a virus and refused to relent on their draconian measures once the truth of the virus was known.
Now their most reliable base is LITERALLY destroying businesses and causing entire sections of cities to be closed off and incredibly dangerous to traverse.

You people suck
You betcha!

I used to be a card carrying Democrat until the early 90s. I went to ACORN meetings. Many of us where like Um, "what about illegal aliens"? They where like: You can't talk about THAT, its off topic and is hateful... Lets don't talk about the 800 lb gorilla in the room you intend to milk? Like the petroleum industry banning all talk of global warming? Acorn is the straw that broke the camels back as far as liberalism goes in my world.
Every major city is ran by Democrats. They run the police, and they force them to retreat and allow the ferals to loot. The Dem governors have fucked up, and refused to ask the President for help, they would rather see their cities burn.

So, when Trump said that if he was elected, he would solve the illegal alien problem, he was talking through his ass?

So, when Trump said that if he was elected, he would solve the illegal alien problem, he was talking through his ass?
No, he asked to build the wall to prevent them from getting in. Then you asshats went apeshit and did everything to stop it by holding it up in the courts and refusing to fund it.

No, he asked to build the wall to prevent them from getting in. Then you asshats went apeshit and did everything to stop it by holding it up in the courts and refusing to fund it.

Keep it up, and we can go through all of Trump broken promises...

I guess that Trump failed to take into account that there are two major political parties when he promised to build the wall if elected. He probably slept through 9th grade Civics.

First they purposefully destroyed our economy by overreacting to a virus and refused to relent on their draconian measures once the truth of the virus was known.
Now their most reliable base is LITERALLY destroying businesses and causing entire sections of cities to be closed off and incredibly dangerous to traverse.

You people suck
Who was the orange man on the TV with his expert team telling us about social distancing? Who has all the guidelines for opening up on the white house website? It's cute you blame dems.

You don’t expect him to blame his lord and master do you?

I guess that Trump failed to take into account that there are two major political parties when he promised to build the wall if elected. He probably slept through 9th grade Civics.
So you admit he didn’t break any promises. He doesn’t control 100% of the government. Sounded for a second there YOU slept through 9th grade civics.

So you admit he didn’t break any promises. He doesn’t control 100% of the government. Sounded for a second there YOU slept through 9th grade civics.
So, Trump promised things that he already knew that he could not deliver,, which makes the number of lies that he has told to Americans in the last 3 years to be 1,966.

You are as emotionally unprepared to handle a crisis as your crap president.
You democrats burn and loot cities, then have the balls to suggest that republicans were unprepared? Bro, you guys are sooo fucked this November. You handed us the election. :laugh:

You democrats burn and loot cities, then have the balls to suggest that republicans were unprepared? Bro, you guys are sooo fucked this November. You handed us the election. :laugh:

Best of luck.
Who needs luck when you have democrats burning down cities? Do you think the moderates are going to be eager to vote for democrats NOW?

Best of luck.
Who needs luck when you have democrats burning down cities? Do you think the moderates are going to be eager to vote for democrats NOW?

I'm a moderate that would vote for a house plant over the Orange Menace at this point.

Best of luck.

I'm a moderate that would vote for a house plant over the Orange Menace at this point.
No one believes you.

Best of luck.

No one believes you.

Many people believe me. Are you done?

Best of luck.

Sounds like you'll be voting for a house plant this November. Dumbass.

Best of luck.

No one believes you.

Many people believe me. Are you done?
Done with what? Winning? No, im not done. Ill be looking forward to November when you democrats get trounced.

Forum List

Back