Democrats are destroying our nation

I used to be a card carrying Democrat until the early 90s. I went to ACORN meetings. Many of us where like Um, "what about illegal aliens"? They where like: You can't talk about THAT, its off topic and is hateful... Lets don't talk about the 800 lb gorilla in the room you intend to milk? Like the petroleum industry banning all talk of global warming? Acorn is the straw that broke the camels back as far as liberalism goes in my world.
Repubs control most the government, look how well that is going.
Every major city is ran by Democrats. They run the police, and they force them to retreat and allow the ferals to loot. The Dem governors have fucked up, and refused to ask the President for help, they would rather see their cities burn.

So, when Trump said that if he was elected, he would solve the illegal alien problem, he was talking through his ass?
No, he asked to build the wall to prevent them from getting in. Then you asshats went apeshit and did everything to stop it by holding it up in the courts and refusing to fund it.
I guess that Trump failed to take into account that there are two major political parties when he promised to build the wall if elected. He probably slept through 9th grade Civics.
So you admit he didn’t break any promises. He doesn’t control 100% of the government. Sounded for a second there YOU slept through 9th grade civics.
So, Trump promised things that he already knew that he could not deliver,, which makes the number of lies that he has told to Americans in the last 3 years to be 1,966.
Wrong again. He promised to deliver those things so long as the legislation lands on his desk. No different than any other President making promises.

You are as emotionally unprepared to handle a crisis as your crap president.
You democrats burn and loot cities, then have the balls to suggest that republicans were unprepared? Bro, you guys are sooo fucked this November. You handed us the election. :laugh:

Best of luck.
Who needs luck when you have democrats burning down cities? Do you think the moderates are going to be eager to vote for democrats NOW?

I'm a moderate that would vote for a house plant over the Orange Menace at this point.
No one believes you.

Many people believe me. Are you done?
Done with what? Winning? No, im not done. Ill be looking forward to November when you democrats get trounced.
After this! It will be 1968 all over again.

You democrats burn and loot cities, then have the balls to suggest that republicans were unprepared? Bro, you guys are sooo fucked this November. You handed us the election. :laugh:

Best of luck.
Who needs luck when you have democrats burning down cities? Do you think the moderates are going to be eager to vote for democrats NOW?

I'm a moderate that would vote for a house plant over the Orange Menace at this point.
Sounds like you'll be voting for a house plant this November. Dumbass.

Aww, U Mad Bro? :aargh:
:abgg2q.jpg:

Best of luck.

No one believes you.

Done with what? Winning? No, im not done. Ill be looking forward to November when you democrats get trounced.

Best of luck.

So you admit he didn’t break any promises.

Then where are those fucking taxes? Where's the blind trust for his private business? He lies. He breaks promises. You trying to Trumpsplain doesn't help.
He never promised to release them during The 2016 election, in fact he said he probably wouldn’t.
Nor did he promise a “blind trust”, not was that any kind of demand from us Trump supporters.

The only people demanding these things and claiming promises were made are leftwing lunatics who were never going to vote for him anyway.

Best of luck.

No one believes you.

Best of luck.
Who needs luck with the elections when democrats are burning down cities?

Best of luck.

No one believes you.

Best of luck.

I said best of luck. Let it go, man. :auiqs.jpg:

Best of luck.

No one believes you.

Best of luck.

Again, who needs luck when democrats are burning down cities?

So you admit he didn’t break any promises.

Then where are those fucking taxes? Where's the blind trust for his private business? He lies. He breaks promises. You trying to Trumpsplain doesn't help.
He never promised to release them during The 2016 election, in fact he said he probably wouldn’t.
Nor did he promise a “blind trust”, not was that any kind of demand from us Trump supporters.

The only people demanding these things and claiming promises were made are leftwing lunatics who were never going to vote for him anyway.

Here you are, trying to Trumpsplain to me. You're seriously trying to gaslight me about what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears during the Orange Virus' campaign. How about fuck you.

He said these things, and I hold him to it. If a man isn't worth his word, then he ain't worth shit. There's no fucking need for misleading statements and loopholes. That's for wingertard assholes that live in a different reality than the rest of us. Sell stupid somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.

Best of luck.

No one believes you.

Best of luck.

Again, who needs luck when democrats are burning down cities?

Fine, you pedantic prick. You win. I won't wish you good luck then. Enjoy your life being a bitter asshole to everyone unfortunate enough to know you, then.

Forum List

Back