Democrats are always whining about "Election Deniers". Let's hear from some of those "Election deniers".

And way the Dems attacked the Capitol Building while Congress was carrying out the Constitutional peaceful transfer of power! Spreading poop on the walls, trashing the place, beating the shit out of Capitol cops, and screaming for Republican politicians! While that Democratic former President urged them on! And as virtually every Democratic politician was afraid to utter a peep about the whole thing!

And then later they dismissed the whole thing as no big deal while still talking about civil war, and spinning for that same former President as he demanded the Constitution be suspended for him!

Despicable! Just despicable I tell you!

:spinner:
May 29.

And way the Dems attacked the Capitol Building while Congress was carrying out the Constitutional peaceful transfer of power! Spreading poop on the walls, trashing the place, beating the shit out of Capitol cops, and screaming for Republican politicians! While that Democratic former President urged them on! And as virtually every Democratic politician was afraid to utter a peep about the whole thing!

And then later they dismissed the whole thing as no big deal while still talking about civil war, and spinning for that same former President as he demanded the Constitution be suspended for him!

Despicable! Just despicable I tell you!

:spinner:

You voted for the election denier in the clip. Why?

Mar-a-Lago is SwampSouth and you're worried about Hunter's laptop?!?! :rolleyes-41:
Call me crazy but the thought of the President's son making millions cutting deals with the Chinese Communists while he's living in the same house as classified documents worries me a lot more than those documents that Trump had locked up securely at Mar A Lago! What do YOU think Hunter was giving up to get all of that money?

Call me crazy but the thought of the President's son making millions cutting deals with the Chinese Communists while he's living in the same house as classified documents worries me a lot more than those documents that Trump had locked up securely at Mar A Lago! What do YOU think Hunter was giving up to get all of that money?
Private citizen vs POTUS, I'm afraid you lose. Trump's crimes pale in comparison to anything Hunter may have done.

Private citizen vs POTUS, I'm afraid you lose. Trump's crimes pale in comparison to anything Hunter may have done.
Who made those documents available to any idly curious drug addict looking for something in the previous VP's office stuff that he could leverage for big money? That's what your partisan blinders won't allow you to contemplate.

Who made those documents available to any idly curious drug addict looking for something in the previous VP's office stuff that he could leverage for big money? That's what your partisan blinders won't allow you to contemplate.

He's in a cult.
Blame the Cult, he is helpless.

It's a former President vs. an entire family cashing in on influence peddling, Konradv! Hunter was taking in big bucks from the Chinese Communists. What was he giving them in return? I'm guessing you don't really want to know that though...do you?

Forum List

Back