Democrats are always whining about "Election Deniers". Let's hear from some of those "Election deniers".

It's a former President vs. an entire family cashing in on influence peddling, Konradv! Hunter was taking in big bucks from the Chinese Communists. What was he giving them in return? I'm guessing you don't really want to know that though...do you?

His cult won't allow him to consider such things.

And yours ignores, or should I say "tries to hide", the fact that the Trump-China footprint is much, much larger. Just look at the "Made in" line on Trump products.
So they get some products made in China?

Ya got him this time! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

And way the Dems attacked the Capitol Building while Congress was carrying out the Constitutional peaceful transfer of power! Spreading poop on the walls, trashing the place, beating the shit out of Capitol cops, and screaming for Republican politicians! While that Democratic former President urged them on! And as virtually every Democratic politician was afraid to utter a peep about the whole thing!

And then later they dismissed the whole thing as no big deal while still talking about civil war, and spinning for that same former President as he demanded the Constitution be suspended for him!

Despicable! Just despicable I tell you!

:spinner:
MAC stop gaslighiting, show me where Trump was egging them on?
Spreading poop? That's now a crime? I Thought lefties have no issue with that?
You guys are the ones saying they went after Democrats and Republicans

So in this coup d'etat how many people were there and how many had weapons? What weapons were there?

Good it's about time the democrats are afraid to open their fucking mouths. They implement censorship and use the establishment to crush opposition......fuck those people if they got scared....it's about freaking time.

MAC stop gaslighiting, show me where Trump was egging them on?
Spreading poop? That's now a crime? I Thought lefties have no issue with that?
You guys are the ones saying they went after Democrats and Republicans

So in this coup d'etat how many people were there and how many had weapons? What weapons were there?

Good it's about time the democrats are afraid to open their fucking mouths. They implement censorship and use the establishment to crush opposition......fuck those people if they got scared....it's about freaking time.
Trump began egging them on the day he first said "the only way I lose is if the election is rigged". He then added, on a daily basis, characteristically hyperbolic and apocalyptic phrases like "if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country any more", knowing full well that his adoring, manipulated rubes take that shit literally.

Yes, spreading feces on the walls of the Capitol building is a crime. If you want to deny that obvious fact to a left winger, go find a left winger to play with.

You're doing exactly as I described. You and I exist in different realities. You are welcome to yours. I'm not interested.

And yours ignores, or should I say "tries to hide", the fact that the Trump-China footprint is much, much larger. Just look at the "Made in" line on Trump products.

You really are so ignorant that you equate contracting to have things manufactured in another country with selling your Nations's secrets to an enemy power?

Tell me that you're not.

1693870565754.png

AND they encouraged rioting.

Republicans are always whining about "being victims of the Left".​

Which is worse?
Well I think it’s pretty bad that the demafasict are hypocrites, but I think it’s much worse they have attempted to criminalize political opposition for doing what they themselves do

12 WHOLE MINUTES. HOLY FUCK.

We've had more than 2 full years of your denials. And still you're lying about a stolen election.
Hey stupid, I dare you to quote one post by me saying the election was stolen., Go Dragonlady

Lets see you back up ONE of your bullshit claims for once in your pathetic life.

Wafcha got?

12 WHOLE MINUTES. HOLY FUCK.

We've had more than 2 full years of your denials. And still you're lying about a stolen election.
Has Hillary yet admitted that she lost legitimately? Have you admitted the same?

Hillary publically conceded that she lost the morning after. Where were you?????
Then went around saying Trump wasn't a legit President, and pushed the Russian hoax, which was based on Russian disinformation she paid for.

Forum List

Back