Democrats Announce Hearing On Trump’s Tax Returns

His tax returns are not a priority or concern for me. There are so many other pressing issues for this country right now in my opinion.
Is the grabbing of pussy by a president one of them??

It was during the campaign amd it shows the character of the president but to be honest there’s very little to be done with that now beyond waiting for the 2020 election and then making it known that those types of actions are unacceptable.

the many other issues right now facing the country.

What issues would those be?

For me his administrations disregard for environmental policies and regulations such as the efforts to gut the clean water act, to loosen carbon regulations for corporations, to reduce the protections of protected public lands, and other issues regarding climate change are much much higher on my list of concerns than his tax returns are to be honest. Along with immigration, healthcare, education, foreign policy, and other key issues.

That was one cherry picked return and are you sure he didn't get most back the following year with a refund? The man is a con artist No dirty trick is beneath him

BTW, Eddie.....

We note that in your jonesing for President Trump to show all that you failed to attach a .pdf copy of your personal tax return. Was that mere oversight or do you have something to hide?
Henry When I become President I'd like the people I represent to know I'm not a lying Scum relying on Russian money and I'd surely do what the last 40 years of presidencies have done SHOW MY TAXES

For me his administrations disregard for environmental policies and regulations such as the efforts to gut the clean water act, to loosen carbon regulations for corporations, to reduce the protections of protected public lands, and other issues regarding climate change are much much higher on my list of concerns than his tax returns are to be honest. Along with immigration, healthcare, education, foreign policy, and other key issues.
/—-/ He’s just rolling back liberal over reach

And so are millions of Americans; of which I am one.

So you believe in mob rule. Sorry, we are a nation of laws and this road that this nation is going down is rule by polls, that is extremely dangerous.

If taxes are required to show to run for President, then why is it not a law? If it was a law, I’d be all for Trump showing his taxes however this is a witch-hunt for a man Democrats hate and just pure hate and petty politics, I don’t think Democrats are any better than Trump or Republicans as they seek the low ground.
/——/ You are such a troll. Professional politicians tailor their tax returns to pass public scrutiny. Trump is a businessman who filed his taxes so he wouldn’t get audited. Now he’s president, you libtards want to comb through his taxes and find something to twist and distort to put him on the definite. With 600 pages, I’m sure you scumbags could invent a new scandal everyday. Hope that explains it.
WTF are you talking about, HE claims he has been audited every year for decades
/——/ I didn’t say he wasn’t audited by the IRS and NY State. I said libtards want to go on a fishing expedition. Savy that?
Fishing expedition??? Libs?? How long did your dumbass fukers go after Hillary for e mails and Benghazi???And what were those paid off swift boater liars doing??? and your asshole president saying Obama wasn't a citizen???
Oh, that makes it okay? How is it a good thing that you've become what you despise?

While we all want clean water, air and garbage reduced, the Global Warming crowd is running a con job. No matter what if you asked them how to raise or lower the "AVG" temperature lol! Where? They would not have a clue. They want your money to "study" it. 7 Ice Ages came and went before FordF-150, please explaine those weather patterns.

What's "interesting" is that Trumpers are freaking out.

Pelosi is on a mission to bring Trump down

And so are millions of Americans; of which I am one.

So you believe in mob rule. Sorry, we are a nation of laws and this road that this nation is going down is rule by polls, that is extremely dangerous.

If taxes are required to show to run for President, then why is it not a law? If it was a law, I’d be all for Trump showing his taxes however this is a witch-hunt for a man Democrats hate and just pure hate and petty politics, I don’t think Democrats are any better than Trump or Republicans as they seek the low ground.
/——/ You are such a troll. Professional politicians tailor their tax returns to pass public scrutiny. Trump is a businessman who filed his taxes so he wouldn’t get audited. Now he’s president, you libtards want to comb through his taxes and find something to twist and distort to put him on the definite. With 600 pages, I’m sure you scumbags could invent a new scandal everyday. Hope that explains it.

I’m a conservative, I don’t want nor care if he shows his taxes, where did you get the idea I want his taxes released? No law, he should not be made to release them.

While we all want clean water, air and garbage reduced, the Global Warming crowd is running a con job. No matter what if you asked them how to raise or lower the "AVG" temperature lol! Where? They would not have a clue. They want your money to "study" it. 7 Ice Ages came and went before FordF-150, please explaine those weather patterns.

Most scientists and climate change advocates concede that climate does change naturally and has changed over the history of the planet, but is human activity adding to an already existing natural cycle which is resulting in an increase that goes beyond what nature would have naturally produced? That's the concern and there is a lot of evidence to support it.

I'm sorry but I don't consider regulations regarding things like clean water, clean air, and emissions control to be over reach. In my opinion it's being environmentally responsible to have those kinds of barriers. If we allow businesses to determine their environmental impact, especially when it comes to something as sacred and necessary as water quality, then we are being awfully trusting of entities that aim for profits.

I'm sorry but I don't consider regulations regarding things like clean water, clean air, and emissions control to be over reach. In my opinion it's being environmentally responsible to have those kinds of barriers. If we allow businesses to determine their environmental impact, especially when it comes to something as sacred and necessary as water quality, then we are being awfully trusting of entities that aim for profits.
/—-/ No such thing as over reach? Well a bad law with a nice name is still bad law.

/—-/ No such thing as over reach? Well a bad law with a nice name is still bad law.

I think that there can be over reach sure, but many of these regulations are being rolled back because of business connections and lobbying and not really from a sense of good governance in my opinion.

Most scientists and climate change advocates concede that climate does change naturally and has changed over the history of the planet, but is human activity adding to an already existing natural cycle which is resulting in an increase that goes beyond what nature would have naturally produced? That's the concern and there is a lot of evidence to support it.

I am no expert on GW or GC. I'll pass. But when people $22T in debt (yet stll giving money away to enemies) tell me "they know" i will also pass on taking advice or giving more funding to "take care of us".

Bullhockey. I lived through the crash of 2008 (they allowed/caused). I watched them all get richer while citizens lost jobs, home, families and 401K accounts.

Seems hard to believe "Chancy" is going to control nature. Hard to believe man burning Coal on top of a 25000 diameter sphere (on fire at the core) is affecting ocean temp or rainfall.

Henry When I become President I'd like the people I represent to know I'm not a lying Scum relying on Russian money and I'd surely do what the last 40 years of presidencies have done SHOW MY TAXES

Tut Tut, Little Eddie. Without an attached .pdf copy of your income tax return to prove both our sincerity and that you are not an illegal alien...possibly from Iran....then your demands ring hollow.

Or....you REALLY do have something to hide.

Tut Tut, Little Eddie. Without an attached .pdf copy of your income tax return to prove both our sincerity and that you are not an illegal alien...possibly from Iran....then your demands ring hollow.

Or....you REALLY do have something to hide.
Are you really as big a putz as you post like little henery?

Russian government officials have been stealing the wealth of that nation for decades now...and the take that money out if the country to LAUNDER it.

AIding in that ILLEGAL effort is itself ILLEGAL

so based on that, I am sure that you want the Clinton foundation prosecuted for the 145 million that the Russians "laundered" thru that scam foundation into the Clintons personal bank account.

His tax returns are not a priority or concern for me. There are so many other pressing issues for this country right now in my opinion.
Is the grabbing of pussy by a president one of them??

It was during the campaign amd it shows the character of the president but to be honest there’s very little to be done with that now beyond waiting for the 2020 election and then making it known that those types of actions are unacceptable.

and when Bill Clinton dropped his pants and said "suck this". Before, during, and after his campaign and time in the oval office, you never said a word. hypocrite, fricken hypocrite

Forum List

Back