Democrats Achieve New And Continuing Success

Not only bringing in more aliens, but infecting the country and filling the hospitals.

Hospitals in the Rio Grande Valley are Getting Flooded Likely Due to Infected Illegal Aliens - Big League Politics
Progressivism always achieves the exact opposite of its stated intent.

It is only by dint of pure mental illness that they actually still see it as progress moving forward, otherwise, they wouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Seems odd that most cases in Texas are not along the Rio Grand. Is it possible your source is bullshit? Big League Politics is well known for publishing bullshit articles.
1593784651504.png

Seems odd that most cases in Texas are not along the Rio Grand. Is it possible your source is bullshit? Big League Politics is well known for publishing bullshit articles.

Most folks realize that illegals don't sit on the Rio Grand waiting to be caught after they enter the country illegally.

Most folks realize that illegals don't sit on the Rio Grand waiting to be caught after they enter the country illegally.

Then somebody needs to make up their mind. The OP claims the Rio Grand valley hospitals are over full because of Mexicans crossing the border, yet you say they don't hang around long enough for that to happen. It can't be both.

Then somebody needs to make up their mind. The OP claims the Rio Grand valley hospitals are over full because of Mexicans crossing the border, yet you say they don't hang around long enough for that to happen. It can't be both.

I said they don't sit on the Rio Grande, not that they don't go to nearby hospitals. Can you read for comprehension if I type slower for you?

I said they don't sit on the Rio Grande, not that they don't go to nearby hospitals. Can you read for comprehension if I type slower for you?

You are stretching a little too far ther buddy.

Forum List

Back