Democratic Senator wants to shoot Police

Pop23

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
The barstool down yonder
Nebraska State Senator seems to be saying he would shoot a cop?

Where is the outcry for his resignation?

Mobile Site Preview

“If I was going to carry a weapon, it wouldn’t be against you, it wouldn’t be against these people who come here that I might have a dispute with. Mine would be for the police,” he said. “And if I carried a gun I’d want to shoot him first and then ask questions later, like they say the cop ought to do.” [\quote]

Last edited:
Well of course ass claps is gonna support "shoot the police / my weapon is for shooting police" ...............

This is the thinking of a n*gger, society has crafted LAWS, ENFORCED by the POLICE ...............................

I don't want to OBEY those societal laws, so the police MUST get involved ....................

I don't like the police getting involved so I want to SHOOT them ...............................

CLASSIC N*gger thinking ..................................

Well of course ass claps is gonna support "shoot the police / my weapon is for shooting police" ...............

This is the thinking of a n*gger, society has crafted LAWS, ENFORCED by the POLICE ...............................

I don't want to OBEY those societal laws, so the police MUST get involved ....................

I don't like the police getting involved so I want to SHOOT them ...............................

Remember.....nothing happened

I have one question......Whats a n*gger and what does that have to do with the OP?

I have one question......Whats a n*gger and what does that have to do with the OP?

You really are the fool, aren't you??

Fools are white guy like you that cant spell. I'm Black.

We are all aware you are a n*gger who didn't know "guy" would have needed to be plural to be grammatically correct, as fool is plural ...........nigga

When Some Mikey brown gets shot they'll all wring their hands about where such a good boy got such an idea.....

We are all aware you are a n*gger who didn't know "guy" would have needed to be plural to be grammatically correct, as fool is plural ...........nigga
You still havent explained what a n*gger is? It cant be a typo. You are foolishly misspelling something. Typical of a trailer park wigga.

Damn+it+jesus_1e022d_5488678.jpg

No course not .....guy is begging some idiot to be the nextMikey so they can keep bleating their bs while he's dead but they keep collecting fat checks

Forum List

Back