Democratic Senator wants to shoot Police

234D182E00000578-0-image-6_1416416844827.jpg
Dareen Wilson needs a priest so he can get right with god. Hopefully someone puts a bullet in his head. I'll throw a party when that day comes.

Fortunately for us Michael Brown was the nigga thug that needed a bullet to the head, he got it courtesy of Darren Wilson!!

Not a fucking thing you can do about it except whine like a little bitch.

Even after your n*gger Holder had to admit it was a good shoot and the nigga got what he deserved. Now go on and whine some more you little bitch.
These timid internet warrior white boys are always good for a laugh. They live vicariously through other timid white boys that legally shoot Black men out of fear. :laugh:

We don't shoot nigga's out of fear, we simply let them break societal laws and then enact justice as they resist arrest ..................

I know it's way above your pay grade, after all your only an ignorant n*gger .......................

It should make the dedicated Police Officers of the great state of Nebraska feel rather intimidated when elected officials compare them to muslem terrorists and call for their deaths.

Whites care more about buildings than blacks. They were literally sobbing when a QT they have never been to was burning and screaming for it to stop.

Not the shootings or police abuse tho
No, I care more about buying gas than any of those street monkeys. FUCK THEM!

Gas aint there...Oh BTW no one believes your "wait for the facts" bullshit when cops have a 4% chance of being indicted for anything.

If you want to hold your breath for 4% chance no problem, but others dont have to be as stupid just because you're mad about it

Dareen Wilson needs a priest so he can get right with god. Hopefully someone puts a bullet in his head. I'll throw a party when that day comes.

Fortunately for us Michael Brown was the nigga thug that needed a bullet to the head, he got it courtesy of Darren Wilson!!

Not a fucking thing you can do about it except whine like a little bitch.

Even after your n*gger Holder had to admit it was a good shoot and the nigga got what he deserved. Now go on and whine some more you little bitch.
These timid internet warrior white boys are always good for a laugh. They live vicariously through other timid white boys that legally shoot Black men out of fear. :laugh:

We don't shoot nigga's out of fear, we simply let them break societal laws and then enact justice as they resist arrest ..................

I know it's way above your pay grade, after all your only an ignorant n*gger .......................
You shoot them out of fear. The cat is out of the bag. One of your own white cops even said its from fear. You cave monkeys sit around trying to find your tic tac size dicks so you can follow it to your microscopic balls that keep you on the side lines talking but no action. You know good and well in person you would just turn red and try to hold back the tears of fright if you ever dreamed of messing with a Black guy without some kind of law to protect you.
laugh.gif

Amazing a dickwad like this can be elected in America's heartland.

Nebraska State Senator’s Comparison of Police to ISIS Brings Intense Backlash

the local police to the Islamic terror organization, ISIS.

Democrat Senator Ernie Chambers expressed his feelings on law enforcement officers during a legislative hearing on gun bills.

Chambers said:

“My ISIS is the police.”

“The police are licensed to kill us – children, old people.”

Senator Chambers used the metaphor in an attempt to compare the thousands killed through mass genocide by the terrorist organization to his jurisdiction of Omaha, where he claims the police act unjustly on a regular basis:

“Nobody from ISIS ever terrorized us as a people as the police do daily.”

As the hearing proceeded, Chambers became increasingly graphic in voicing his viewpoints about the police. He stated that if he was going to carry a firearm, he would use it on the law enforcement officers:

“If I was going to carry a weapon, it wouldn’t be against you, it would be against these people who come here that I might have a dispute with. Mine would be for the police,” he said.

“And if I carried a gun I’d want to shoot him first and then ask questions later, like they say the cop ought to do.”

Senator Chambers’ remarks have created a flood of commentary throughout the internet:

Nebraska State Senator s Comparison of Police to ISIS Brings Intense Backlash

Democrat Senator Ernie Chambers expressed his feelings on law enforcement officers during a legislative hearing on gun bills.

Chambers said:

“My ISIS is the police.”

Senator Chambers used the metaphor in an attempt to compare the thousands killed through mass genocide by the terrorist organization to his jurisdiction of Omaha, where he claims the police act unjustly on a regular basis:

As the hearing proceeded, Chambers became increasingly graphic in voicing his viewpoints about the police. He stated that if he was going to carry a firearm, he would use it on the law enforcement officers:

“If I was going to carry a weapon, it wouldn’t be against you, it would be against these people who come here that I might have a dispute with. Mine would be for the police,” he said.

“And if I carried a gun I’d want to shoot him first and then ask questions later, like they say the cop ought to do.”

Senator Chambers’ remarks have created a flood of commentary throughout the internet:

More amazing that he is Black and was elected. I know that area is a KKK stronghold.

Sounds like he needs a basis for comparison. Maybe he should go see how ISIS treats him.

Isis is coming to him DHS HAs admitted quite few here.Now is he in one of those gerrymandered districts that can now be erased next time around.

The senator is a great man. I admire him for speaking his mind. Gotta protect yourself from the racist pigs that flock to the police in search of jobs so they can legal kill Black people.

Chambers said:

“My ISIS is the police.”

To this guy cops = white people = ISIS

We feel the same about black Senators who compare our police to ISIS....... Black violence and rioting is what Obama plans to capitalize on to introduce us to change. The change is a Martial Law State. Inciting Ferguson turned out so well for the agenda, that the SS are slinking around Texas as we speak, to practice quelling all those "sovereign extremists" Obama is so concerned about.

Hands up never happened, but that won't stop morons like the Senator, and Jackson, Obama and Sharpton from promoting hatred. For them the end justifies the means. You may want to remember, considering the skyrocketing black on black violence, that the only thing standing between a murderous black thug and murderous black thug is a cop. Good luck with that now...

We feel the same about black Senators who compare our police to ISIS....... Black violence and rioting is what Obama plans to capitalize on to introduce us to change. The change is a Martial Law State. Inciting Ferguson turned out so well for the agenda, that the SS are slinking around Texas as we speak, to practice quelling all those "sovereign extremists" Obama is so concerned about.

Hands up never happened, but that won't stop morons like the Senator, and Jackson, Obama and Sharpton from promoting hatred. For them the end justifies the means. You may want to remember, considering the skyrocketing black on black violence, that the only thing standing between a murderous black thug and murderous black thug is a cop. Good luck with that now...
You sound like a fool or a conspiracy fruitcake. Stop messing with the meth.

Forum List

Back