Democratic Presidential Debate. OMG!

As a dollar saved is compounded, so does a dollar stolen. As in the generational theft from [American] descendants of slaves.

Powerful statement Buttigieg.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Blacks better pay blacks you all owned slaves haha

As a dollar saved is compounded, so does a dollar stolen. As in the generational theft from [American] descendants of slaves.

Grow a fucking pair and call Kamala Harris our for her family trading blacks, mine did not. If it is sow sistemic then her mutherfuckin ass can write the first reparations check.

I had to turn this shit off after Beto’s 100% fucking dumbassed response to American history. Do you Democrats think you will win with a selection from this entourage of dip shits!

Trump serves 8 dummy.

You may have a chance to murder my great grandchildren you piece of shit. I hope I get to you first you communist Black Panther motherfucker.

ome_plan_Brave.png

:bang3:

They've completely lost touch with reality. Whom the gods wish to destroy, first they drive mad.

Hey Beto!

Buck shot can do the same damage you moron!

So idiot you will ban shotguns!
Call him an idiot and a moron and yet you’re so stupid you believe he doesn’t know that all firearms can hurt you. Even a BB yah dummy.
But it BB isn’t going to shred your insides dumb dumb.

Everyone looks so intelligent and calm and smart. These are some really great people. Except for Joe Biden. I feel so sorry for him because I think he’s really great but he looks unhinged.

EETlQUNVAAI2ePX

We are literally watching insane fucking people ! It would be funny but these are teachers in every public school in America! We need school choice NOW!

These idiots want to be President? Never in my life have I seen a bigger bunch of circus clowns. Really? You got to be shitting me!
Who’s on the attack in the third Democratic debate? Follow our live tracker
You have to be kidding me. These are some of the most intelligent thoughtful people I’ve ever heard.
Cult followers of Donald Trump just aren’t used to seeing normal people.
That’s really funny.
And sadly, all too true.

Forum List

Back