DEMOCRATIC HERO, CARLOS DANGER (ANTHONY WEINER) starts his 21 month prison term today

Huma is VERY inconsistent with her looks, but this is a great photo of her.....too bad she dumped Carlos Danger and he will unlikely get conjugal visits from her.

Huma3%2B001.jpg

..and Hillary's emails as SECRETARY OF STATE were on the LAPTOP that Weiner used to commit pedophilia.

That shit is just bananas.

Anthony Weiner set for prison stint for sexting conviction - The Boston Globe

Just as glad that Weiner is going to prison for sexting as I was when Dennis Hastert- the Republican hero- went to jail as a consequence for his sexually molesting boys.

Of course.

Sexual activity of any kind with children is vomitous.

..and Hillary's emails as SECRETARY OF STATE were on the LAPTOP that Weiner used to commit pedophilia.

That shit is just bananas.

Anthony Weiner set for prison stint for sexting conviction - The Boston Globe

Just as glad that Weiner is going to prison for sexting as I was when Dennis Hastert- the Republican hero- went to jail as a consequence for his sexually molesting boys.
Excuse me, but who defended DH?
Sure as shit wasn't us.

He is sex offender but not a pedo.

The victims are far too old to fit the OP.

Comrade theHawk. The girl was underage but not prepubescent, you stooge.

Comrade theHawk. The girl was underage but not prepubescent, you stooge.
Good. He can explain that to his celly.

she was underage, she was also sending him naked pictures. but you're not so stupid that you think he's going to be put in harms way, do you?

never mind
He'll go to Special Needs in a mental-prison hospital, but as high profile as he is and the nature of his crimes, he's going to have to watch his step. There are people who'd like to make their bones using him.

Forum List

Back