DEMOCRATIC HERO, CARLOS DANGER (ANTHONY WEINER) starts his 21 month prison term today

..and Hillary's emails as SECRETARY OF STATE were on the LAPTOP that Weiner used to commit pedophilia.

That shit is just bananas.

Anthony Weiner set for prison stint for sexting conviction - The Boston Globe

and?

unlike trumptarfds with their orange sexual predator, no one defended him.

Wow you loons are deranged. Perhaps if there was any credible proof of Trump being a “sexual predator”, you would have a point.
And no, a heterosexual man being attracted to beautiful women doesn’t make him a “sexual predator”, it just means he is a heterosexual man.

GOD FORBID WE EMBARRASS THE ASSHOLE DOING 21 MONTHS FOR SEXTING A MINOR. :badgrin:

The scumbag is doing 21 months in prison for SEXTING A MINOR....that shit must have been pretty bad.

..and Hillary's emails as SECRETARY OF STATE were on the LAPTOP that Weiner used to commit pedophilia.

"Pedophilia" is a term for the mental condition that manifests as the physical attraction to pre-pubescent children.

It is not something that can be "committed".

Nor does Anthony Weiner suffer from it. The underage girl he was sexting was not pre-pubescent.

Anthony Weiner was convicted of "transferring obscene material to a minor".

and?

Wow you loons are deranged. Perhaps if there was any credible proof of Trump being a “sexual predator”, you would have a point.
And no, a heterosexual man being attracted to beautiful women doesn’t make him a “sexual predator”, it just means he is a heterosexual man.
See?

If Weiner was a pussy grabbing celebrity who busts into underaged girls dressing rooms, and happened to put an R after his name, there are millions who would be okay with it. They would find a way to rationalize it away.

And there's the proof ^^^^^^

Just as glad that Weiner is going to prison for sexting as I was when Dennis Hastert- the Republican hero- went to jail as a consequence for his sexually molesting boys.
Excuse me, but who defended DH?
Sure as shit wasn't us.

Excuse me, but who defended Weiner?

Sure as shit wasn't me.

Of course Weiner never actually molested boys like Dennis Hastert the Republican Hero did.

and?

See?

If Weiner was a pussy grabbing celebrity who busts into underaged girls dressing rooms, and happened to put an R after his name, there are millions who would be okay with it. They would find a way to rationalize it away.

And there's the proof ^^^^^^

that particular poster is also a compulsive liar who clearly can't read with comprehension.

The scumbag is doing 21 months in prison for SEXTING A MINOR....that shit must have been pretty bad.
who else but Bill C. would be the perfect cell mate,,then all we need is a female cat and a bisexual poodle in there too.

what was bill Clinton convicted of you lying troll?

He was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice when he lied about having sexual relations with an intern. Remember “that depends on what the definition of ‘is’ is?
LOL.

Just as glad that Weiner is going to prison for sexting as I was when Dennis Hastert- the Republican hero- went to jail as a consequence for his sexually molesting boys.
Excuse me, but who defended DH?
Sure as shit wasn't us.

Excuse me, but who defended Weiner?

Sure as shit wasn't me.

Of course Weiner never actually molested boys like Dennis Hastert the Republican Hero did.
You tried to imply some sort of defense by using a rationalization. Moral-relativism was your defense. And then you defend Weiner again by claiming what he did wasn't as bad as this prick you keep claiming I'm in some way defending.
Your whole argument is based on nothing but lies.
But what else can you do. You're a liberal. Liberals lie so effortlessly.

who else but Bill C. would be the perfect cell mate,,then all we need is a female cat and a bisexual poodle in there too.

He was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice when he lied about having sexual relations with an intern. Remember “that depends on what the definition of ‘is’ is?
LOL.

That does not constitute a conviction. Weiner is loathsome, I care not about his party affiliation.

LOL.

He lied in a deposition which should not have occurred, based on hundreds of years of precedent, during his term.

And he lied about having an affair. Who cares? Other than rightwingnut hacks, of course.

That isn't the same as being a sexual predator like your orange sociopath. Perhaps you should concern yourself with that.

LOL.

That does not constitute a conviction. Weiner is loathsome, I care not about his party affiliation.

Except is was a conviction.

LOL.

He lied in a deposition which should not have occurred, based on hundreds of years of precedent, during his term.

And he lied about having an affair. Who cares? Other than rightwingnut hacks, of course.

That isn't the same as being a sexual predator like your orange sociopath. Perhaps you should concern yourself with that.

Except the disposition did occur and he lied. BJ Clinton is far more a sexual predator than Donald Trump ever was. How many women did he have affairs with, rape, and attempt to rape?

bill-clintons-victims.jpg

1046202772.png

Forum List

Back