DONNA BRAZILE'S BOOK: Donna Brazile: Clinton Campaign Treated Me Like A ‘Slave’

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
WOW!

Hillary is a RACIST....DONNA BRAZILE said as much....the liberals are starting to eat each other. :badgrin:

Donna Brazile: Clinton Campaign Treated Me Like a Slave

“I’m not Patsey the slave,” Brazile reportedly told the Clinton staffers, referring to a character from the award-winning film “12 Years a Slave.”

“Y’all keep whipping me and whipping me and you never give me any money or any way to do my damn job. I am not going to be your whipping girl!” Brazile reportedly added.

Rucker also reported Saturday that in the new book Brazile writes about how Clinton campaign staffers “disrespected her and put the DNC on a ‘starvation diet.'” Brazille reportedly writes that such actions “deprived [the DNC] of funding for voter turnout operations.”

The Democrat party thinks blacks ARE their slaves....

Hard to believe one man Donald Trump destroyed the democrats so easily! :salute:

The Democrat party thinks blacks ARE their slaves....

Hard to believe one man Donald Trump destroyed the democrats so easily! :salute:

Donna knows the Clinton's as well as anyone....she knows where all the LITERAL AND FIGURATIVE BODIES ARE BURIED.

The LIBERAL ILLUMINATI want Hillary gone. This is only the beginning.

Her, "BLAME OTHERS" book did not sit well with the Washington power elite.

Hillary is in BIG BIG BIG trouble. The MSM can only IGNORE this shit for so long.

Last edited:
Shocking that the Democratic National Committee would treat a prominent woman of color with such disrespect! I wonder what the cows on 'The View' are saying? Whoopie must be losing it.

Clearly, they are racist....and so are all of their supporters.

So disgusting.

DIAMOND AND SILK HAVE BEEN SAYING IT FOR A LONG TIME

White Liberals are the ultimate White Supremacist because they believe that they are superior to other white people. Just like the Nazis believed that they were superior to other Europeans.

White Liberals are the ultimate White Supremacist because they believe that they are superior to other white people. Just like the Nazis believed that they were superior to other Europeans.

The TRUE racists.....they want to keep blacks as slaves of the government for their votes.

Forum List

Back