Democratic congressman wants to ban all assault weapons buy them back go after resisters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California Democrat Congressman Rep. Eric Swalwell wants your guns. He wants to “buy them back” and actively go after anyone who resists having them taken. It’s the dream of the Democrats to be able to confiscate your guns, and Mr. Swalwell laid it out for all to see in a USA opinion piece on May 3.

Democrat Congressman Wants to Ban All "Assault Weapons"- Buy Them Back, Go After Resisters - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
---------------------------------------------------

This is how sneaky these democratic scum bags are. I wouldn't trust a democratic pos loser if you paid me.

All mine are collector's Items. After all, I'm a collector and they're my items.

Ergo, each is priced in excess of $100,000. :auiqs.jpg:

California Democrat Congressman Rep. Eric Swalwell wants your guns. He wants to “buy them back” and actively go after anyone who resists having them taken. It’s the dream of the Democrats to be able to confiscate your guns, and Mr. Swalwell laid it out for all to see in a USA opinion piece on May 3.

Democrat Congressman Wants to Ban All "Assault Weapons"- Buy Them Back, Go After Resisters - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

This is how sneaky these democratic scum bags are. I wouldn't trust a democratic pos loser if you paid me.

He can have them when he pries them from my cold, dead circuits.

ZSC_9490h2K.jpg

He can have mine once I run out of bullits

Forum List

Back