Democratic AG's are going to take a page out of the Pub AG's

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
tactics. Payback is only fair I should think: I hope they are on the Pubs like fruit flies on fruit.

According to Paul Nolette, a political-science professor at Marquette University, who studies attorneys general, Republican attorneys general filed partisan legal briefs in only five Supreme Court cases during the Clinton administration, a figure that rose to 97 in the first seven years of the Obama administration.

“Things are being driven more by partisan politics,” Mr. Nolette said. “On virtually every hot-button issue you can imagine, A.G.s are signaling where they stand.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/14/n...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Obama has also been blocked by the SC how many times? How many times 9-0?
I am sure a few of them are, but he shits on the law.

Thank God someone stood up to the meat puppet faggot and kept him in check.

The small handful of states controlled by democrooks can try to obstruct Trump, but they will draw the ire of a public that supports Trump's agenda.

The public did not like the meat puppet faggot's agenda, that's why democrooks have consistently lost legislative control and elected state offices after he was elected. The democrook party hasn't been this powerless since 1920, and if Trump has even a marginal success at lifting the national malaise he will be in the running as one of the greatest presidents, while historians try and figure out who was worse between the moonbat messiah and the peanut farmer.

Suck it PinHeadlope, you jumped on a trendy cult of personality established around an incompetent empty suit who surrounded himself with people who parrot shit he wants to hear. You're as much a part of the giant pathetic joke as that diaper wearing hag you worship.

Thanks to Uncle Vlad, there are fewer and fewer Democrat AGs

There are 22 present Dem AG's. More to come I hope. That is enough to give the Pubs a good many swift kicks and be a thorn in the side for Mr. Trump.

Forum List

Back