Democrat Wins List .. lol

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
1) More Americans and illegal aliens on welfare than ever before.

2) Stagnant wages and economy

3) Obama and by extension all Americans forced to be a laughing stock across the world.

4) They closed down a pizza parlor in Indiana, more unemployed .. yeh

3) Obama and by extension all Americans forced to be a laughing stock across the world.

I'd like to see the American win list. Got one handy?

Me too..and nope

Perhaps you could enlighten us with your list...start a thread

5) $Billions spent on Supertrain to nowhere project in the Central Valley instead of building new water storage capacity to support population growth.

Yay Dems!

I do find it kinda poetic that Jerry Brown was governor in the 70s and participated in the decisions to not build reservoirs and now is faced with the actual outcome of that bad decision. Rarely in politics do the perpetrators actually suffer the consequences of their misguided legislation.

5) $Billions spent on Supertrain to nowhere project in the Central Valley instead of building new water storage capacity to support population growth.

Yay Dems!

I do find it kinda poetic that Jerry Brown was governor in the 70s and participated in the decisions to not build reservoirs and now is faced with the actual outcome of that bad decision. Rarely in politics do the perpetrators actually suffer the consequences of their misguided legislation.
If only he was suffering personally for his stupidity.

Yay Dems!

I don't think he is going to enjoy the public backlash when working class folks can't take showers while rich people in Palo Alto are washing their sidewalks.

What will the cockroaches do?

Yay Dems!

I don't think he is going to enjoy the public backlash when working class folks can't take showers while rich people in Palo Alto are washing their sidewalks.
He wont suffer "backlash" from members of the Democratic Party. They'll twist it as a victory...

Me too..and nope

Perhaps you could enlighten us with your list...start a thread
I've posted my list several times already on this forum. But, if you're really interested, the bottom line is to elect pro-America representatives to sit in Washington. In other words, stop electing and re-electing professional politicians to run this country. They have a bad track record and Main Street America is a testament to the damage they've done for the past 50 plus years. Professional politicians are anti-America, egotists, self-serving, power hungry, and corrupt jerks.

Forum List

Back