Democrat Ticket Approval Situation

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Okay so from what I understand the Biden/Harris ticket has to be approved and/or voted on at whatever bizarro quasi-Convention they will have due to the hysteria about the Chinese Coronavirus.

Already there are African-Americans who are NOT happy because Kamala Harris is not Black as they define Black ie. of African Heritage and she is some hybrid of Bombay Indian and Ganja smoking Jamaican or whatever. Harris also has the problem that her family were literally Slave Owners in Jamaica, this is totally INCREDIBLE considering all the Leftists are on the rampage in America demanding statues be pulled down, buildings named after Slave Owners renamed and babbling incoherently about Reparations etc There also is the side point that during the Democrat Primary Debates Kamala Harris on LIVE TV and to CAMERA called Joe Biden a racist and so Kamala Harris has now agreed to be the VP candidate of a man she called a racist.

Do the Delegates vote on the Ticket of Biden/Harris OR would Harris have to be approved seperately? If the latter what if they reject her?

• Banned
Okay so from what I understand the Biden/Harris ticket has to be approved and/or voted on at whatever bizarro quasi-Convention they will have due to the hysteria about the Chinese Coronavirus.

Already there are African-Americans who are NOT happy because Kamala Harris is not Black as they define Black ie. of African Heritage and she is some hybrid of Bombay Indian and Ganja smoking Jamaican or whatever. Harris also has the problem that her family were literally Slave Owners in Jamaica, this is totally INCREDIBLE considering all the Leftists are on the rampage in America demanding statues be pulled down, buildings named after Slave Owners renamed and babbling incoherently about Reparations etc There also is the side point that during the Democrat Primary Debates Kamala Harris on LIVE TV and to CAMERA called Joe Biden a racist and so Kamala Harris has now agreed to be the VP candidate of a man she called a racist.

Do the Delegates vote on the Ticket of Biden/Harris OR would Harris have to be approved seperately? If the latter what if they reject her?

Please provide "credible" proof of your bizarre claims.

Gracie has a thread about one thing I posted, if you was not such a Paid To Post Troll then you would have noticed it:

• Banned

Do your own research, there is ZERO bizarre about ANYTHING I just posted, it is LITERALLY all over the place about EVERYTHING I just posted about Kamala Harris.

Can't you prove your lies?

Stop Trolling, there are ALREADY threads from others that back up what I posted. Now fuck off and go and find those threads.

It appears you're ignorant of something very fundamental...how to use Google to find information on a topic of interest! Try that on finding the details of your main slur too you fucking idiot! All you have to lose is your rep of being the perpetual fool!

It appears you're ignorant of something very fundamental...how to use Google to find information on a topic of interest! Try that on finding the details of your main slur too you fucking idiot! All you have to lose is your rep of being the perpetual fool!

This is all well known information.
At least for those of us who pay attention.

Democrat proles don't have a say, just like in 2016. They will be given their decision by Party leaders, and they will comply.

Democrat proles don't have a say, just like in 2016. They will be given their decision by Party leaders, and they will comply.

Yes.
The Lemming Effect.

Do your own research, there is ZERO bizarre about ANYTHING I just posted, it is LITERALLY all over the place about EVERYTHING I just posted about Kamala Harris.

Stop Trolling, there are ALREADY threads from others that back up what I posted. Now fuck off and go and find those threads.
You go fuck off, you little Nazi twat.
Oooooh! You called her a Nazi!

everyone is a nazi retarded.png

You go fuck off, you little Nazi twat.
Oooooh! You called her a Nazi!

View attachment 374289
She is.

Forum List

Back