Democrat Senator Threatens Insurrection If SCOTUS Overturns Roe v Wade

You're comparing the termination of a pregnancy to grand theft auto?

Since you think abortion is wrong, don't have one.
Abortion is far worse of course, but I was trying to put it in terms even a democrat might understand.

If you don't like grand theft auto, don't steal a car.

Well, seems the left wing tyrants and terrorist are back to their old tactics of threatening the judicial branch....

this is what insurrection looks like

Do you think it’s wrong to steal things? Well, then don’t steal. Problem solved. (get it?)

Lisa, he gets it. It is called, misdirection/propaganda/feigned outrage. They do it all the time when they can NOT answer a question, lol. When they can't, they just deflect.

My question would be how do the Republicans plan on winning with an automatic loss of about half the population?

Lisa, he gets it. It is called, misdirection/propaganda/feigned outrage. They do it all the time when they can NOT answer a question, lol. When they can't, they just deflect.
Yup. Their tactics are clear. When they can’t refute a point they either a) deflect, or b) call you a racist.

Abortion is far worse of course, but I was trying to put it in terms even a democrat might understand.

If you don't like grand theft auto, don't steal a car.

Maybe that's why Texas has so many maternal deaths. They are on par with several 3rd world countries.

My question would be how do the Republicans plan on winning with an automatic loss of about half the population?
Even the half that wants national abortion doesn’t necessarily have that as the primary factor in their vote.

They still follow the Constitution and rule of law.. They don't pledge allegiance to a particular party or president.
They follow ideology. The state's power may outweigh our liberty right to purchase contraceptives, and not just IUDs and doses of hormones to end early pregnancy. That would be change in the constitution as we've known it for 50 years. And five of them are Catholics and the sixth is a quasi libertarian who thinks he can devine what the Founders meant from their words written 250 years ago.

Not all women support abortion.

49 percent of the people consistently identify as pro choice. If you add up those who support Abortion with some restrictions as a right, the number is over sixty percent.

How do Republicans win with at least half of the people opposed?

Not even close
As we see with time, citizens views are changed whether they like it or not. Whether it is by cajoling or by pure force of elites. In all ways the circumventing of anything of sense can be. Whether it is good or bad. The result is our views we see here.

49 percent of the people consistently identify as pro choice. If you add up those who support Abortion with some restrictions as a right, the number is over sixty percent.

How do Republicans win with at least half of the people opposed?
You keep saying the same thing, and I keep explaining: just because people are pro-abortion doesn’t mean they won’t consider other factors when weighing their decision and decide to vote Republican. It depends on how awful and destructive Democrats are overall.

You keep saying the same thing, and I keep explaining: just because people are pro-abortion doesn’t mean they won’t consider other factors when weighing their decision and decide to vote Republican. It depends on how awful and destructive Democrats are overall.

Ok. Republicans have abandoned conservatism. They’ve abandoned the traditional Republican core beliefs. What do they have to run on? Democrats suck?

Forum List

Back