Democrat Rep on CNN: We don't want Small Businesses

Yes businesses are responsible. If businesses were not hiring them they do not come.
Bsinesses are not responsible for border security

the government is

They are responsible for who they hire. But you keep on making excuses. They will all be moot as soon as we get the millions now working illegally, legal.

That'll be awesome!!

The best way to help low-skilled blacks is to import low-skilled Mexicans.

That will get rectified when they all get the right to vote.

They'll vote to give blacks all the jobs they took?

No. We will enact a guaranteed wage.

Yes businesses are responsible. If businesses were not hiring them they do not come.

the government is

They are responsible for who they hire. But you keep on making excuses. They will all be moot as soon as we get the millions now working illegally, legal.

That'll be awesome!!

How about an actual Right to Work in alleged Right to Work States?

There is a reason why red States are less expensive. It is the same reason less developed economies are less expensive.

Said nobody living in Dem shithole cities where dozens are shot each weekend. ^^^ this one is delusional and drunk on the Koolaid. :cuckoo:
Murder – Democrats do Vastly Better
Rape – Democrats do Slightly Better
Robbery – Republicans do Clearly Better
Car Theft – Democrats do Clearly Better

the government is

That'll be awesome!!

That term is misused. It is actually the right to work for less.

the government is

That'll be awesome!!

For sitting on the couch?

Danpalos is excited!!

the government is

That'll be awesome!!

Nobody is stopping you from working.

the government is

That'll be awesome!!

For sitting on the couch?

Danpalos is excited!!

Yes, for staying home.

That term is misused. It is actually the right to work for less.
Sometimes less is better if it means having a job

the unions lost many jobs for their members by making unreasonable demands

Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) told CNN in an interview on Sunday that he and presumably other Democrats “don’t want low-wage” small businesses as he advocated for increasing the minimum wage. “We don’t want low-wage businesses,” he said when asked if mom and pop shops should be forced to pay employees more. “I think most successful small businesses can pay a fair wage.”

No beating around the bush there. The Rich and big-time Corporations only. F these local businesses who don't succeed by economies of scale. No open market of ideas. If you can't pay what I think you should, you should be erased.

The latest daily example of Leftist totalitarianism.
From your article...

“I love small businesses. I’m all for it. But I don’t want small businesses that are underpaying employees. It’s fair for people to be making what they’re producing and I think $15 is very reasonable in this country.”

It’s fair for people to be making what they’re producing and I think $15 is very reasonable in this country.”

And for the people producing less than $15/hour?
I suppose the Rep feels like the minimum amount an hour of an employees time is worth is $15. If the business can’t utilize that time to be worth $15 then they should make changes. Some reason why we don’t pay people $1 an hour.

They're going to make changes. They're going to automate, reduce staff, or do away with low wage positions completely. Which is, of course, the actual purpose of the Democrats' $15 minimum wage charade - to drive low-wage workers out of employment and onto welfare where they can be more easily controlled.
The effects on business will happen in some cases you are right there... the purpose of what the Dems are trying to do as you paint it... well you are completely off bases there, that’s a right wing media taking point attack tactic. You sound like a drone when you repeat stuff like that. Do better

Just watch what the effect of this will be, and then notice your fellow Dems will do absolutely nothing about it when former low-wage workers start streaming onto welfare.
Do you realize how many just watch arguments I’ve heard from y’all over the last few years. Means nothing

Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) told CNN in an interview on Sunday that he and presumably other Democrats “don’t want low-wage” small businesses as he advocated for increasing the minimum wage. “We don’t want low-wage businesses,” he said when asked if mom and pop shops should be forced to pay employees more. “I think most successful small businesses can pay a fair wage.”

No beating around the bush there. The Rich and big-time Corporations only. F these local businesses who don't succeed by economies of scale. No open market of ideas. If you can't pay what I think you should, you should be erased.

From your article...

“I love small businesses. I’m all for it. But I don’t want small businesses that are underpaying employees. It’s fair for people to be making what they’re producing and I think $15 is very reasonable in this country.”
so, basically, "i dont want small businesses if they disagree with my opinions"
Seems the OP was correct when he said "The latest daily example of Leftist totalitarianism"
well yeah... we in this country had an opinion that child sweat shops and slave labor were wrong and therefore not legal. So a business that doesn’t agree with those laws doesn’t get to legally operate. This isn’t rocket science
You are equating child labor and shit to what businesses think their employees are worth? LOL
Just stamp FASCIST on your forehead. Maybe it will save you some dignity.
I’m not equating them as the same in severity/impact but I am using them as a point of comparison to rationalize regulations. Enough with the name calling and taking my comments out of context you sound like a child.
You are the one wanting papa gubmit to wipe your ass. But im the child :rolleyes:
Yes you’re the child read the crap you write. Have a little respect for yourself
Like learning how to wipe my own ass?
Your pathetic insults dont bother me, statist boy.
"i believe in responsibility, individuality and liberty!"
"stop sounding like a child!"
:lol:
I’m not a statist

Businesses are responsible for the oversupply of labor and low wages.
Businesses are not responsible for the flood of illegal aliens who are rushing into this country

and its the oversupply of labor that drives down wages

The trump Nazis never consider that fact. But, facts rarely, if ever, enter into their arguments, for or against a topic.

What is wrong with not wanting businesses that pay low wages? The state has one of the highest cost factors to exist there. The state is number one in the nation with GDP.

What is wrong with not wanting businesses that pay low wages?

Many people lack the skills and experience to get any but a low wage job.
Are they to be trapped on welfare their entire life?

The state is number one in the nation with GDP.

Number one in population.
It is not always about skills but location, lower wages are ok in places where the cost of living is lower yet California is not that place.

You stupid fucking commie, he's talking nation wide, not just CA. He's a rep to the US congress, not the State assembly.

I suppose the Rep feels like the minimum amount an hour of an employees time is worth is $15.

Yes, I understood his ignorant feelings.

Some reason why we don’t pay people $1 an hour.

Because no one would accept a $1 an hour job.
How do you know somebody wouldnt accept a $1 an hour job? The whole point of a min wage is that people were being under paid and taken advantage of by business owners. The low wage workers had no power. They aren’t in a position to be picky. Desperate times desperate measures
What can one purchase for $1.00/hour?
I don’t know. What?

From your article...

The reasoning of a POS commie that more than likely never signed the front side of a paycheck in his life.

From your article...

Well, it's pretty easy to cut through the BS if you want to...

Because he said this: "I don’t want small businesses that are underpaying employees. It’s fair for people to be making what they’re producing and I think $15 is very reasonable in this country.” (or in other words, No businesses that pay under $15 an hour should exist)

.. then it's clear he doesn't mean this: “I love small businesses. I’m all for it."

Very easy to navigate.
Haha. Whatever you say buddy. One can love and support small businesses and also support their employees being able to make a wage that keeps them out of poverty.

From your article...

It’s fair for people to be making what they’re producing and I think $15 is very reasonable in this country.”

I suppose the Rep feels like the minimum amount an hour of an employees time is worth is $15. If the business can’t utilize that time to be worth $15 then they should make changes. Some reason why we don’t pay people $1 an hour.
Wrong. The reason businesses don't pay $1/hr is the fact that the demand for labor is such that it can demand more than $7.50. It's charming that you believe a business can just "make changes" and increase their revenue by 50%. Only a Reich NAZI could utter such a moronic statement. If making these changes was so easy, then why haven't they already done it?
Why would revenues need to go up by 50%

From your article...

Wrong. The reason businesses don't pay $1/hr is the fact that the demand for labor is such that it can demand more than $7.50. It's charming that you believe a business can just "make changes" and increase their revenue by 50%. Only a Reich NAZI could utter such a moronic statement. If making these changes was so easy, then why haven't they already done it?
The thing that most people fail to realize is that with full employment, labor becomes a commodity and can demand whatever wage the market will bear. However, the democrats would rather see high unemployment with a high minimum wage so that they can keep more people on the dole and under their thumbs.
How did the unemployment rate respond during and after 8 years of Obama?

From your article...

The reasoning of a POS commie that more than likely never signed the front side of a paycheck in his life.

“Likely” was that a qualifier showing that you actually have no clue what this guys background is?! What a lazy ass argument

From your article...

“Likely” was that a qualifier showing that you actually have no clue what this guys background is?! What a lazy ass argument

Of course I do, academics, community organizing, worked for a couple of law firms and sucking off the government tit. No business experience. He's a typical commie that thinks he knows what's best for the whole country. You commies need to get a fucking clue, labor is a commodity and the market decides what it's worth. This kind of BS winds up hurting the people they're pretending to help. $15.00 happy meal, anyone?

New Topics

Forum List

Back