Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

Correction. 81 million ballots disagree with me. The number of Americans was in the 70 millions before Democrats starting voting over and over

If anything was suspicious in 2020, it was that Trump got 10 million more votes than he got previously, not that Biden got 15 million more votes than Hillary did.

I mean, after TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), TRUMP RECESSION(TM) and TRUMP RIOTS(TM), who in his right mind would vote for Trump a second time, much less a first time?

On the other hand, I can see how people who sat out 2016 because they pissed away their vote in a third party protest, or because the polls told them Hillary had this in the bag, or they just didn't like Mrs. Clinton on a personal level would suddenly be motivated to vote Trump out after TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), TRUMP RECESSION(TM) and TRUMP RIOTS(TM). Second terms are always worse, even for good presidents. You don't give a second term to a bad president.

To put it in a more practical way, yes, both sides increased turnout, but in terms of RAW VOTE PERCENTAGES, things didn't move that much. Hillary got 48% of the vote in 2016, Biden got 51% of the vote in 2020. Trump got 46% of the vote in 2016 and 47% of the vote in 2020.

Since 2000, the Democrat has gotten no less than 48% of the vote and no more than 53%. The Republican has gotten no less than 45% and no more than 51%, and the latter was in the middle of a war, when we never change presidents.

But, no, no, the American people loudly rejected the most failed president since Herbert Hoover (Or maybe James Buchanan) has to be voter fraud. There's just no other explanation.

"If anything was suspicious in 2020, it was that Trump got 10 million more votes than he got previously, not that Biden got 15 million more votes than Hillary did."

Right, the candidate no one cared about, even his own party, isn't a question at all. This is how your mind works. What is best for Democrats. You don't go beyond that.

View attachment 504695

View attachment 504697

In just eight years, all the Democrat States flipped to the party that was the racist party just eight years earlier
An investigation led by Michigan Republican lawmakers found no basis for claims by former President Donald Trump and his allies that there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election, a Michigan Senate report released Wednesday concludes.

The results of the inquiry by the Michigan Senate Oversight Committee, chaired by a Republican and comprised of a GOP-majority, are the latest repudiation of conspiracies and lies revolving around Michigan's election results.

"The Committee found no evidence of widespread or systemic fraud in Michigan's prosecution of the 2020 election," the report states
They found no evidence? What evidence did they look at? Short of doing a forensic audit, there "findings" are worthless.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Why are Asian leaders murdering their citizens with COVID?
Especially India where the Best and the brightest are dying by the second?
China and India downplayed corona too
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Do try to stick to the current context.
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
I should stay current while you talk about the past
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
What kind of animal are you?
I see that you are saying that but fascists lie a lot
What does facism have to do with a fact?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.
Do you condemn the oath keepers and proud boys?
Answer my question first.
I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals
There are 2 groups of people I cannot tolerate [1] Liberals, [2] Neo-Cons.
You are the former and cannot address the fact that Ds and Rs are scum.
In your world, all Ds are angels; they suck as much as the Rs.
There are many honest Republicans who stood up to fascist trump
The topic you started is COVID; stick to the topic.
One of the things I hate about liberals is their lack of focus.
Do live you in a mental institution?
You failed to condemn fascists. So you are a fascist
I condemn fascists and their supporters-----like BLM.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
I take it that you believe that's proof of racism.
Does racism exist?
Wether it exists or not, your post isn't evidence of it.
Do you believe racism exists?
racism exist(ed)(s) thruout the world and thruout human history
Agreed
agreeing with that ^^^ statement does nothing to render your "blame it
on racism" obsession credible
Your two comrades here have not answered the question
the question about the Jan 6 nonevent? I survived the 60s and several
riots in other eras. Jan 6 was a NONEVENT----it was rendered an event
POLITICALLY by DA LEFT. I am a registered democrat
You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot
What about fascists like the oath keepers and proud boys?
I do not know their agendas. Do you know of any violence and
crime organized by either group? I live in an epicenter of the
fascist filth of BLM. I have never had conversation or interaction
with a "proud-boy" or an "oath keeper"
"Conspiracy" to do what?
Your article is behind a paywall.
Four alleged leaders of the Proud Boys have been indicted in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol over allegedly conspiring, including in discussions on encrypted messaging apps, to obstruct the certification of President Biden's Electoral College victory.

The indictment unsealed Friday charges the defendants — Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zach Rehl and Charles Donohoe — with six counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, obstruction of law enforcement, destruction of government property and conspiracy
The charges against them are frivolous. Their only actual "crime" was being present in the capitol.

How did they "obstruct an official proceeding" any more than any of the other 100,000 people at the capitol? That's not even a real crime. The so-called "conspiracy" charge stems from the bogus "obstruction of an official proceeding" charge. Both are bogus.

These are trumped up charges because Biden and Piglosi need a whipping boy.

Funny how you never saw those charges against the folks that disrupted hearings for supreme court nominees. The non-equal application of our laws is becoming more apparent every day. Like the 1/6 folks being held without bail. So much for due process.

Bundy Brothers Acquitted in Takeover of Oregon Wildlife ...https://www.nytimes.com › 2016/10/28 › bundy-brothe...
Oct 27, 2016 — PORTLAND, Ore. — Armed antigovernment protesters led by Ammon and Ryan Bundy were acquitted Thursday of federal conspiracy and

And?

Funny how you never saw those charges against the folks that disrupted hearings for supreme court nominees. The non-equal application of our laws is becoming more apparent every day. Like the 1/6 folks being held without bail. So much for due process.

Bundy Brothers Acquitted in Takeover of Oregon Wildlife ...https://www.nytimes.com › 2016/10/28 › bundy-brothe...
Oct 27, 2016 — PORTLAND, Ore. — Armed antigovernment protesters led by Ammon and Ryan Bundy were acquitted Thursday of federal conspiracy and
Are you actually equating aquital with being held without bail?
the bundys were not held accountable by the court system
They were put on trial and aquited. That's how the legal process works. On the other hand, holding people without bail for minor crimes is how the police state works.
You selectively trust the American justice system
I don't trust it at all, turd.

Correction. 81 million ballots disagree with me. The number of Americans was in the 70 millions before Democrats starting voting over and over

If anything was suspicious in 2020, it was that Trump got 10 million more votes than he got previously, not that Biden got 15 million more votes than Hillary did.

I mean, after TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), TRUMP RECESSION(TM) and TRUMP RIOTS(TM), who in his right mind would vote for Trump a second time, much less a first time?

On the other hand, I can see how people who sat out 2016 because they pissed away their vote in a third party protest, or because the polls told them Hillary had this in the bag, or they just didn't like Mrs. Clinton on a personal level would suddenly be motivated to vote Trump out after TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), TRUMP RECESSION(TM) and TRUMP RIOTS(TM). Second terms are always worse, even for good presidents. You don't give a second term to a bad president.

To put it in a more practical way, yes, both sides increased turnout, but in terms of RAW VOTE PERCENTAGES, things didn't move that much. Hillary got 48% of the vote in 2016, Biden got 51% of the vote in 2020. Trump got 46% of the vote in 2016 and 47% of the vote in 2020.

Since 2000, the Democrat has gotten no less than 48% of the vote and no more than 53%. The Republican has gotten no less than 45% and no more than 51%, and the latter was in the middle of a war, when we never change presidents.

But, no, no, the American people loudly rejected the most failed president since Herbert Hoover (Or maybe James Buchanan) has to be voter fraud. There's just no other explanation.

"If anything was suspicious in 2020, it was that Trump got 10 million more votes than he got previously, not that Biden got 15 million more votes than Hillary did."

Right, the candidate no one cared about, even his own party, isn't a question at all. This is how your mind works. What is best for Democrats. You don't go beyond that.

View attachment 504695

View attachment 504697

In just eight years, all the Democrat States flipped to the party that was the racist party just eight years earlier

Your point?

Voting makes armed robbery OK. Sure, Joe. Tell yourself that.

If that's true, then why the guns? Why does government need guns to confiscate people's wealth if it's just "society?"

I don't know, man. I've never had the government need to point a gun at me to make a collection. I have a relative who works for the IRS. He doesn't have a gun or even need one.

It's tyranny of the majority. "Society" is what we agreed to in the Constitution. Having a military to defend us. Roads. Law enforcement. There was no wealth redistribution in the Constitution when it was written because armed robbery is not society, it is armed robbery. You want other people's shit. So you get out a gun and just take it. Or vote for someone to do it for you. Same thing

The constitution also says, "Promote the General Welfare". That to me would mean that yes, we need some wealth distribution to keep people from starving.

Point is, you guys never openly run on "Let's let the rich have all the money". If you did, you'd lose all 50 states. Instead you come up with bullshit arguments about abortion and gay marriage and Critical Race theory and oh my god, that guy is wearing a dress!

That Biden got one more vote than Hillary would have been a shocker if it wasn't for fraud. No one cared about him, including Democrats.

Actually, Biden was the safe candidate. That's why he won. Four years of crazy, Biden was about as close as we were going to get to bringing Obama back, and that's why he won.

Trump had way more excitement, many people including me who didn't vote for him in 2016 voted for him in 2020.

You just view the world through your own hate filled eyes

He had far more people who hated him than liked him. The man's approval rating never got over 50% not one day in his presidency. He never won the popular vote. He got in on a technicality and got voted out as soon as people could do so.

No, not really. You see, after 4 years of crazy, they actually wanted a guy who was calming and maybe a little boring. I honestly hope to be completely bored by politics over the next four years.

Okay, here's where you are actually getting to an argument. So let's look at that. There was not nearly as wide a divide between the two parties inthat period.

In 1956, the GOP ran the guy who LITERALLY SAVED THE WORLD. Someone who was universally loved. So of course, he was was to going to win most of the country. Oh, yeah, and he had also been president for four years already, the economy was going well, he had brought an end to a ridiculous war in Korea, and had initiated a massive public works program to build highways that was very popular.

Eight years later, they ran a guy who was completely batshit crazy. A guy people thought was LITERALLY GOING TO BLOW UP THE WORLD.

Not that he had an argument to make. His opponent was a man who had taken up the mantle of a martyred president, the economy was going wonderfully, and there really wasn't a need to make a change.

That said, we do have a much bigger divide in the country today. Instead of 40+ state sweeps like FDR, Ike, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan and Bush got, we've been pretty much locked into this Red/Blue nonsense for about 20 years now.

The Democrats have written off the South, the Republicans have written off the Northeast and West Coast. Elections have come down to a handful of states, because we still haven't gotten rid of this stupidity of the electoral college.

So it isn't about fraud, it's about a bad system. Biden overwealming won his biggest prizes - CA, IL, NY. Trump barely squeaked by in TX and FL. But this came down to the five states that flipped and maybe a couple others that were close.

If that's true, then why the guns? Why does government need guns to confiscate people's wealth if it's just "society?"

I don't know, man. I've never had the government need to point a gun at me to make a collection. I have a relative who works for the IRS. He doesn't have a gun or even need one.

It's tyranny of the majority. "Society" is what we agreed to in the Constitution. Having a military to defend us. Roads. Law enforcement. There was no wealth redistribution in the Constitution when it was written because armed robbery is not society, it is armed robbery. You want other people's shit. So you get out a gun and just take it. Or vote for someone to do it for you. Same thing

The constitution also says, "Promote the General Welfare". That to me would mean that yes, we need some wealth distribution to keep people from starving.

Point is, you guys never openly run on "Let's let the rich have all the money". If you did, you'd lose all 50 states. Instead you come up with bullshit arguments about abortion and gay marriage and Critical Race theory and oh my god, that guy is wearing a dress!

That Biden got one more vote than Hillary would have been a shocker if it wasn't for fraud. No one cared about him, including Democrats.

Actually, Biden was the safe candidate. That's why he won. Four years of crazy, Biden was about as close as we were going to get to bringing Obama back, and that's why he won.

Trump had way more excitement, many people including me who didn't vote for him in 2016 voted for him in 2020.

He had far more people who hated him than liked him. The man's approval rating never got over 50% not one day in his presidency. He never won the popular vote. He got in on a technicality and got voted out as soon as people could do so.

No, not really. You see, after 4 years of crazy, they actually wanted a guy who was calming and maybe a little boring. I honestly hope to be completely bored by politics over the next four years.

Okay, here's where you are actually getting to an argument. So let's look at that. There was not nearly as wide a divide between the two parties inthat period.

In 1956, the GOP ran the guy who LITERALLY SAVED THE WORLD. Someone who was universally loved. So of course, he was was to going to win most of the country. Oh, yeah, and he had also been president for four years already, the economy was going well, he had brought an end to a ridiculous war in Korea, and had initiated a massive public works program to build highways that was very popular.

Eight years later, they ran a guy who was completely batshit crazy. A guy people thought was LITERALLY GOING TO BLOW UP THE WORLD.

Not that he had an argument to make. His opponent was a man who had taken up the mantle of a martyred president, the economy was going wonderfully, and there really wasn't a need to make a change.

That said, we do have a much bigger divide in the country today. Instead of 40+ state sweeps like FDR, Ike, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan and Bush got, we've been pretty much locked into this Red/Blue nonsense for about 20 years now.

The Democrats have written off the South, the Republicans have written off the Northeast and West Coast. Elections have come down to a handful of states, because we still haven't gotten rid of this stupidity of the electoral college.

So it isn't about fraud, it's about a bad system. Biden overwealming won his biggest prizes - CA, IL, NY. Trump barely squeaked by in TX and FL. But this came down to the five states that flipped and maybe a couple others that were close.

The constitution also says, "Promote the General Welfare".
Feel free to post the Article, Section and Clause where that phrase is found.

View attachment 504695

View attachment 504697

An investigation led by Michigan Republican lawmakers found no basis for claims by former President Donald Trump and his allies that there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election, a Michigan Senate report released Wednesday concludes.

The results of the inquiry by the Michigan Senate Oversight Committee, chaired by a Republican and comprised of a GOP-majority, are the latest repudiation of conspiracies and lies revolving around Michigan's election results.

"The Committee found no evidence of widespread or systemic fraud in Michigan's prosecution of the 2020 election," the report states
They found no evidence? What evidence did they look at? Short of doing a forensic audit, there "findings" are worthless.
Says u

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.

Cheap enough, there are no living slaves

I've never owned one, my ancestors didn't and today's blacks don't pick cotton

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Why are Asian leaders murdering their citizens with COVID?
Especially India where the Best and the brightest are dying by the second?
China and India downplayed corona too
Do try to stick to the current context.
Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
I should stay current while you talk about the past
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
What kind of animal are you?
I see that you are saying that but fascists lie a lot
What does facism have to do with a fact?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.
Do you condemn the oath keepers and proud boys?
Answer my question first.
I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals
There are 2 groups of people I cannot tolerate [1] Liberals, [2] Neo-Cons.
You are the former and cannot address the fact that Ds and Rs are scum.
In your world, all Ds are angels; they suck as much as the Rs.
There are many honest Republicans who stood up to fascist trump
The topic you started is COVID; stick to the topic.
One of the things I hate about liberals is their lack of focus.
Do live you in a mental institution?
You failed to condemn fascists. So you are a fascist
I condemn fascists and their supporters-----like BLM.

Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
I take it that you believe that's proof of racism.
Does racism exist?
Wether it exists or not, your post isn't evidence of it.
Do you believe racism exists?
racism exist(ed)(s) thruout the world and thruout human history
Agreed
agreeing with that ^^^ statement does nothing to render your "blame it
on racism" obsession credible
Your two comrades here have not answered the question
the question about the Jan 6 nonevent? I survived the 60s and several
riots in other eras. Jan 6 was a NONEVENT----it was rendered an event
POLITICALLY by DA LEFT. I am a registered democrat
You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot
What about fascists like the oath keepers and proud boys?
I do not know their agendas. Do you know of any violence and
crime organized by either group? I live in an epicenter of the
fascist filth of BLM. I have never had conversation or interaction
with a "proud-boy" or an "oath keeper"
"Conspiracy" to do what?
Your article is behind a paywall.
Four alleged leaders of the Proud Boys have been indicted in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol over allegedly conspiring, including in discussions on encrypted messaging apps, to obstruct the certification of President Biden's Electoral College victory.

The indictment unsealed Friday charges the defendants — Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zach Rehl and Charles Donohoe — with six counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, obstruction of law enforcement, destruction of government property and conspiracy
The charges against them are frivolous. Their only actual "crime" was being present in the capitol.

How did they "obstruct an official proceeding" any more than any of the other 100,000 people at the capitol? That's not even a real crime. The so-called "conspiracy" charge stems from the bogus "obstruction of an official proceeding" charge. Both are bogus.

These are trumped up charges because Biden and Piglosi need a whipping boy.

And?

Are you actually equating aquital with being held without bail?
the bundys were not held accountable by the court system
They were put on trial and aquited. That's how the legal process works. On the other hand, holding people without bail for minor crimes is how the police state works.
You selectively trust the American justice system
I don't trust it at all, turd.
So you are the same as BLM

Section 8.
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes

View attachment 504695

View attachment 504697

Your point?
That you don't get the point

View attachment 504695

View attachment 504697

More than 250 audits of the election already completed have affirmed the results, including in Antrim County, where a human error led to inaccurate reporting of unofficial election night results that fueled the conspiracy theory that tabulators manufactured by Dominion Voting Systems switched votes from Trump to Biden. Trump carried the county, winning 61% of the vote

View attachment 504695

View attachment 504697

Deceased and Non-Residents Voting
The Committee researched these claims and concluded that most were false. There were two
claims of deceased individuals casting votes that were found to be true; one was a clerical error
while the other was a timing issue. The Committee concluded that none of these constituted
fraudulent election activities or manipulations. The Committee also received claims of citizens
who no longer live in the state of Michigan but had allegedly voted in the state’s elections. These
claims proved to be false upon researching each incident brought to the Committee’s attention.
An example of some of the claims are detailed below (the names of the individuals have been
omitted to respect their privacy).

View attachment 504695

View attachment 504697

The Committee called forty individuals from this list at random. Only two individuals reported
having received an absentee ballot without making a proper request. One of the two individuals
is labeled as a permanent, absentee voter within the state’s QVF file, indicating that they had, at
some point, requested to be placed on that list. The other individual voted via an absentee ballot
in the August primary election, and it is possible they checked the box to vote absentee in the
subsequent election and simply forgot they had chosen this option. Throughout discussions with
these individuals, as well as others who claimed they had received an unsolicited ballot, it became
clear that many equated receiving an absentee ballot application with receiving an absentee
ballot. These are separate steps in the absentee voting process, with receiving an absentee ballot
requiring that an application be completed and submitted by the voter. There was no evidence
presented to the Committee indicating that hundreds of thousands of absentee voter ballots
were mailed to Michigan voters without previously being requested.

View attachment 504695

View attachment 504697

Further inquiry conducted by the chair and committee members with county and local clerks
confirmed how difficult it would be for a citizen to attempt to fraudulently utilize the ballot of
another, if the stolen application addressee voted at their actual, present location in Michigan. While
the act of obtaining and submitting the ballot of another individual is not impossible, committing
voter fraud in this manner undetected is unlikely, as the Qualified Voter File would immediately have
a notation of the vote for the voter and the second attempt to request a ballot or to vote would not
be allowed without investigation and explanation. Whether the real voter or the fraudulent
The Committee concludes this demonstrates a clear vulnerability for fraud that may be
undetected, if the actual voter does not vote at all. If the actual voter does vote, it will create
turmoil and draw attention from state and local officials. However, the lack of any such incidents
or turmoil in the November 2020 election creates a clear probability that no such efforts were
committed to any significant extent. The chance of encountering the attempted double vote
scenario is so statistically unlikely as to make impossible even a small effort to do so.

Elections have consequences.

Next time, field a candidate who has at least a marginal chance of being mistaken for a human being.

A great many people voted for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe because your Orange Baboon was even more dangerous, even though they knew this $hit might be coming.

Think on that for a minute...

Do better next time... ditch the ignorant, arrogant, demagogic, demented, autocratic tyrant-wannabe and run someone who doesn't want to be Dictator for Life next time.

Section 8.
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes

Wrong answer shitforbrains2. Compare what you posted and what he put in quotes. You commies just don't know the Constitution, do ya?
:laughing0301:

Next time, field a candidate who has at least a marginal chance of being mistaken for a human being.

A great many people voted for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe because your Orange Baboon was even more dangerous, even though they knew this $hit might be coming.

Do better next time... ditch the ignorant, arrogant, demagogic, demented, autocratic tyrant-wannabe and run someone who doesn't want to be Dictator for Life next time.

You mean like the Orange Buffoon trashed Cankles?

That didn't even make sense... I'm talking about a party ditching its Chief Albatross... you're revisiting the short-lived triumph of 2016... apples and oranges.

That didn't even make sense... I'm talking about a party ditching its Chief Albatross... you're revisiting the short-lived triumph of 2016... apples and oranges.

The OP tried to portray republicans cause housing implosion. It doesn't surprise me you're too fcking stupid to grasp the rebuttal

You may go now, buzzard

Forum List

Back