Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

I'll condemn fascists. I condemn you and the Democrat party who are endlessly using threats, intimidation and violence to silence your opposition.

You have never condemned fascists, what about it? You want to start turning over a new leaf and move away from your racism and hate?

Trump recently tried to stop the publication of the book "Landslide". Do you have a double standard?
You mean Globalists like yourself trying to stop MAGA Trump?

Trump paid $750,000 in taxes in China.. That kind of globalist?

That makes no sense. You literally don't know what a globalist is, not remotely. If you did you'd laugh at your own sentence and ask WTF that has to do with globalism

Globalism has been with us since the Bronze Age.
Qnuts

Another leftist boogie man I've never heard of other than from leftists.

But hey, if we add the three proud boys to the 3 people in Q, you're up to a half dozen people
I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals
There are 2 groups of people I cannot tolerate [1] Liberals, [2] Neo-Cons.
You are the former and cannot address the fact that Ds and Rs are scum.
In your world, all Ds are angels; they suck as much as the Rs.
There are many honest Republicans who stood up to fascist trump
The topic you started is COVID; stick to the topic.
One of the things I hate about liberals is their lack of focus.
Do live you in a mental institution?
You failed to condemn fascists. So you are a fascist

I'll condemn fascists. I condemn you and the Democrat party who are endlessly using threats, intimidation and violence to silence your opposition.

You have never condemned fascists, what about it? You want to start turning over a new leaf and move away from your racism and hate?

Trump recently tried to stop the publication of the book "Landslide". Do you have a double standard?
You mean Globalists like yourself trying to stop MAGA Trump?

Trump paid $750,000 in taxes in China.. That kind of globalist?

That makes no sense. You literally don't know what a globalist is, not remotely. If you did you'd laugh at your own sentence and ask WTF that has to do with globalism

Globalism has been rwith us since the Bronze Age.

Dude, you're embarrassing yourself. You seriously have no clue what globalism means. None
Qnuts

What are you? Six? Eight?

You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot
A demonstration in the direction of stopping the peaceful transfer of power. And you don't find that a problem? Let's leave the fact that it was violent out of it (although that is certainly horrendous). You have no problem with a president actively taking steps to prevent his successor from taking power after all legal options are exhausted?
a demonstration in support of Trump------the rest was an unintended consequence. Try
to cope
A demonstration that had as its STATED PURPOSE, stated BY TRUMP. To STOP THE CERTIFICATION of the election. It wasn't some general "I love Trump rally" they were there with a purpose.

So I ask again. You have no problem with that?
The Constitution authorizes Americans to contest certification of our elections, moron. I have no problem with anyone stopping a fraudulent election.

Democrats wanted to hurry up and avoid scrutiny because they knew they cheated

There is no way to prove your ancestry, the records simply do not exist. So its a bullshit assignment that will be rife with fraud. No thanks.

Sure they do. We've been keeping birth certificates for generations.

Check out ancestry.com. It's run by the Mormons, but they do a fantastic job of helping you find birth records of your ancestors.

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Trump did not create the covid virus, Dr. Fauci paid the Wuhan Lab to do that. So technically Dr. Fauci killed 600,000 Americans, not Trump.
Trump expedited the vaccine development and saved millions of lives, you're welcome.
Trump did not lose 65m jobs. The US economy came out of the shutdown just fine, except maybe in blue states.

Fauchi didn't just fund the Wuhan lab, they brought the bat lady here to train her to run it.

Fauchi being the government lead to it's response would be like FDR putting Tojo in charge of the US military in WWII
I keep wondering if Fauci and China planned the pandemic to get rid of Trump??
Was it "released" or did it escape?
Three folks ended up in the Wuhan hospital, so it looks like an accidental release, but still, why develop a deadly human pathogen with US taxpayer dollars???
So it must not be a hoax

Another leftist liar who misquotes Trump then says he's the liar. No stupid fuck, when you misquote Trump, YOU are the liar. Misquote = lie

There is no way to prove your ancestry, the records simply do not exist. So its a bullshit assignment that will be rife with fraud. No thanks.

Sure they do. We've been keeping birth certificates for generations.

Check out ancestry.com. It's run by the Mormons, but they do a fantastic job of helping you find birth records of your ancestors.

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Trump did not create the covid virus, Dr. Fauci paid the Wuhan Lab to do that. So technically Dr. Fauci killed 600,000 Americans, not Trump.
Trump expedited the vaccine development and saved millions of lives, you're welcome.
Trump did not lose 65m jobs. The US economy came out of the shutdown just fine, except maybe in blue states.

Fauchi didn't just fund the Wuhan lab, they brought the bat lady here to train her to run it.

Fauchi being the government lead to it's response would be like FDR putting Tojo in charge of the US military in WWII

Well, if the Chinese told you that, it must be true.

You sound like a guy who would like to meet Dragonlady . She's a guy in China named George and she's our official Chinese disinformation officer. I'm sure she can make up a lot of stuff you'd be interested it.

MAGA! Oh and Q! Proud Boys!

What a nut job ...

Why are Asian leaders murdering their citizens with COVID?
Especially India where the Best and the brightest are dying by the second?
China and India downplayed corona too
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Do try to stick to the current context.
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
I should stay current while you talk about the past
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
What kind of animal are you?
I see that you are saying that but fascists lie a lot
What does facism have to do with a fact?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.
Do you condemn the oath keepers and proud boys?
Answer my question first.
I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals
I condemn fascists and their supporters-----like BLM.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
I take it that you believe that's proof of racism.
Does racism exist?
Wether it exists or not, your post isn't evidence of it.
Do you believe racism exists?
racism exist(ed)(s) thruout the world and thruout human history
Agreed
agreeing with that ^^^ statement does nothing to render your "blame it
on racism" obsession credible
Your two comrades here have not answered the question
the question about the Jan 6 nonevent? I survived the 60s and several
riots in other eras. Jan 6 was a NONEVENT----it was rendered an event
POLITICALLY by DA LEFT. I am a registered democrat
You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot
A demonstration in the direction of stopping the peaceful transfer of power. And you don't find that a problem? Let's leave the fact that it was violent out of it (although that is certainly horrendous). You have no problem with a president actively taking steps to prevent his successor from taking power after all legal options are exhausted?
a demonstration in support of Trump------the rest was an unintended consequence. Try
to cope
A demonstration that had as its STATED PURPOSE, stated BY TRUMP. To STOP THE CERTIFICATION of the election. It wasn't some general "I love Trump rally" they were there with a purpose.

a demonstration to stop the certification of the election that Trump
BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN RIGGED-----is just that---a "demonstration"---
just like the demonstrations of the 60s during which we all sat on the
grass and sang KUMBAYA
For the purpose of this argument let's simply forget completely about Jan 6, it just distracts. You have no problem with a president pressuring his VP, the state assemblies, the electors, election administrators, the senate, and the house to flatly refuse to honor the election results as long as he says he believes the elections have been rigged, without providing evidence that this was the case?
he seems to believe that he has evidence

Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
Does racism exist?
Agreed
to cope

grass and sang KUMBAYA
For the purpose of this argument let's simply forget completely about Jan 6, it just distracts. You have no problem with a president pressuring his VP, the state assemblies, the electors, election administrators, the senate, and the house to flatly refuse to honor the election results as long as he says he believes the elections have been rigged, without providing evidence that this was the case?
I'm not asking what Trump seems to believe. I'm asking you, you personally that you are OK with Trump doing what he did based on his beliefs that are NOT supported by the courts, the DOJ, his own lawyers, all election officials, etc.,etc.

Why are you so hesitant to actually take a position on this?

Does racism exist?
Agreed
to cope

grass and sang KUMBAYA
I'm not asking what Trump seems to believe. I'm asking you, you personally that you are OK with Trump doing what he did based on his beliefs that are NOT supported by the courts, the DOJ, his own lawyers, all election officials, etc.,etc.

Why are you so hesitant to actually take a position on this?
What’s your position?
69?

You will not distract me from the issue at hand.
Answer my question first about the 15 Democrat MDs who allowed 500,000 people to die just to get Trump out of office.

Uh, guy, let's get real here. The only guy who got Trump out of office was Trump.

He could have been a hero of Covid by simply doing what George W. Bush did after 9/11. Show compassion and empathy and leadership.

Instead, he called it a "Hoax" and said "It is what it is" when asked about all the people who had died.

Race relations are the worst they ever have been in my life, and it's directly because of all the lily white leftists screaming racist, racist, racist. The Democrat party is on the fascist warpath and using racism to get it.

yes, you think black people would be happy if there weren't white people telling them to be upset.

Kind of like the Klan used to blame "Northern Agitators" for the Civil Rights movement.

Of course.
It goes both ways.
Like I said, nearly 40% of blacks living in America today are not descendants of slaves, but are children of immigrants from Haiti, Jamaca etc,

Do you have anything to back that up? Do you realize that blacks who came from Haiti or Jamaica also descended from slaves, right?

1. No proof that whites are racist in 2021, check.

Again, are you just not paying attention to what people on this board say every day?

2. Ok, so Trump got the average percent of black urban plantation votes. He worked for them, more than democrats do, but didn't get any bump.

Well, he didn't work for them. He actually encouraged racism... But the reality- he got what incumbent Republican Presidents normally get, not because he won anyone over, but because some people just don't like change. Next time, that'll work in Biden's favor.

4. I don't see a link proving that the "mixed race" number vs "Black" in the US is ZERO. The "one drop rule" is racist and needs to be eliminated. Someone whose great great great great grandparent was black, is still black according to census data??/ WTF???

Actually, the problem with Census data is that it requires people to self-identify, and you can pick multiple boxes now. For instance, if I wanted to say I was Native American I could because I sincerely believed that my Great Grandmother was a Native American. Except other members of my family have had DNA tests done and haven't found any Native American DNA.

On the 1990 Census I wrote down "Klingon" under race, because I thought the race question was stupid and I was in a real Star Trek phase at that point in my life.

What shitty things were done, and how can you correct them, they are in the past? You have a time machine? Call it what it is, buying votes.
The US will be better off eliminating race from forms and census data. Or at the very least add a "mixed race" designation.

They have a mixed race designation.... and you can be a light skinned black kid with a 'fro and because your dad was white, and they'd STILL treat you like a black person.

5. Sounds like you're describing Hunter Biden's business success.

Or any of the Trump kids... But you stumbled into an important point- the kids of rich white people get advantages that they don't deserve... How do you level that playing field?

Did the black lady sue to get her job back? Sounds like a hate crime to me.

Actually, no, she didn't. First, Illinois is an at-will employment state. It's a very tough hill to climb to prove job discrimination or wrongful termination. Secondly, she was a contractor, so they just told the Temp agency not to send her anymore.

Okay, if you are going to go into the crazy talk, there's really not much point talking to you.

Wow,.... the Crazy is strong today.

It did nothing of the sort. Trump is the first president since Hoover to post a NET JOBS LOSS.

Okay, if you are going to go into the crazy talk, there's really not much point talking to you.

Wow,.... the Crazy is strong today.

It did nothing of the sort. Trump is the first president since Hoover to post a NET JOBS LOSS.
1. Crazy talk? Reading comprehension issues? Read this link again, and then google "gain of function for Covid funded by the US"
Crazy talk is thinking covid went from bats who live 900 miles from Wuhan to humans. Seeing Dr. Fauci being grilled by Senator Rand Paul and tap dancing is priceless.

2. Look at the US economy GDP. It would have recovered even faster if the stupid dems didn't pay lazy bastards more to sit on their porches.
No "job losses", the jobs are there, just too many lazy workers.
1624236260939.png

3. "Or any of the Trump kids... But you stumbled into an important point- the kids of rich white people get advantages that they don't deserve... How do you level that playing field?"
First you start with two parents who work very hard to provide for their kids, and who work even harder to be sure that they do well in school. Then you oppose CRT and the 1619 Project that says they are inferior and oppressed, and that white people are their oppressors. Race hatred doesn't help anyone, it just isolates the poor even more.
Compared to the 1%, we're all trailer trash. Marxism isn't the answer. There is no answer. I support higher taxes. Here's a graph showing that the pols took care of their rich 1% oligarch donors:
1624236684518.png

You will not distract me from the issue at hand.
Answer my question first about the 15 Democrat MDs who allowed 500,000 people to die just to get Trump out of office.

Uh, guy, let's get real here. The only guy who got Trump out of office was Trump.

He could have been a hero of Covid by simply doing what George W. Bush did after 9/11. Show compassion and empathy and leadership.

Instead, he called it a "Hoax" and said "It is what it is" when asked about all the people who had died.

All I keep hearing is how Trump killed 500,000.
You show your usual flare for ignoring facts.
The silence of 15 Democrat MDs and Falsee allowed those deaths to happen.

Reparations are for more than slavery. Now it's time racists understand this. We blacks today are dealing with modern losses due to racism. You whites who are opposed to this need to learn some things.

For example:

The Homestead Act that went from 1862 until 1934 gave gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, to include white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or basically the equivalent of a minimum of 500,000 dollars per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, That is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate/maintain the wealth they have today.

Furthermore:

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.
Why didn’t any black people go get some of that land? They had 48 years to do so.. I think your problem isn’t that they didn’t go get it and pass it down to you. It’s that you think if they had you’d be all set now. You assume all those that are on family farms are millionaires, they aren’t.

The thing we have in common is neither of us got any inheritance to build on. The difference is I’m working on changing that myself and you’re looking for a handout.

Generational wealth could start with you. Why don’t you do that?

Reparations are for more than slavery. Now it's time racists understand this. We blacks today are dealing with modern losses due to racism. You whites who are opposed to this need to learn some things.

For example:

The Homestead Act that went from 1862 until 1934 gave gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, to include white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or basically the equivalent of a minimum of 500,000 dollars per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, That is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate/maintain the wealth they have today.

Furthermore:

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.
Why didn’t any black people go get some of that land? They had 48 years to do so.. I think your problem isn’t that they didn’t go get it and pass it down to you. It’s that you think if they had you’d be all set now. You assume all those that are on family farms are millionaires, they aren’t.

The thing we have in common is neither of us got any inheritance to build on. The difference is I’m working on changing that myself and you’re looking for a handout.

Generational wealth could start with you. Why don’t you do that?
IM2 has insisted many times that he is already successful.

Does racism exist?
Agreed
A demonstration in the direction of stopping the peaceful transfer of power. And you don't find that a problem? Let's leave the fact that it was violent out of it (although that is certainly horrendous). You have no problem with a president actively taking steps to prevent his successor from taking power?
We can split up the country now. Otherwise we are heading for a much less prosperous nation with totalitarian ways.
The sky is not falling

Forum List

Back