Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

There is no way to prove your ancestry, the records simply do not exist. So its a bullshit assignment that will be rife with fraud. No thanks.

Sure they do. We've been keeping birth certificates for generations.

Check out ancestry.com. It's run by the Mormons, but they do a fantastic job of helping you find birth records of your ancestors.

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Trump did not create the covid virus, Dr. Fauci paid the Wuhan Lab to do that. So technically Dr. Fauci killed 600,000 Americans, not Trump.
Trump expedited the vaccine development and saved millions of lives, you're welcome.
Trump did not lose 65m jobs. The US economy came out of the shutdown just fine, except maybe in blue states.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
I take it that you believe that's proof of racism.
Does racism exist?
Wether it exists or not, your post isn't evidence of it.
Do you believe racism exists?
racism exist(ed)(s) thruout the world and thruout human history
Agreed
agreeing with that ^^^ statement does nothing to render your "blame it
on racism" obsession credible
Your two comrades here have not answered the question
the question about the Jan 6 nonevent? I survived the 60s and several
riots in other eras. Jan 6 was a NONEVENT----it was rendered an event
POLITICALLY by DA LEFT. I am a registered democrat
You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
Challenging the certification of an election is a constitutionally sanctioned action, moron.

1. Racism only exists in 2021 because democrats are trying to promote it.

No, Racism still exists because White Americans are still pretty racist. One only has to wander around this board for a few days to see that.

2. More blacks voted for Trump than any other GOP candidate ever. Maybe they prefer Trump's "color-blind" policies over the democrat's slave/reparations/equity/Marxist policies?
Uh, no, guy, Biden got 90% of the black vote. Trump maybe got 9% of the black vote. It was actually less of a percentage than GW Bush (11%) and Ronald Reagan (11%) in their re-election bids. If you want to go even further back, Richard Nixon got 30% of the black vote in 1960, before the Republicans threw in with the Southern Racists.

3. Social Security, Medicare, unemployment, and veteran benefits are benefits that are earned and paid for our entire working lives. Medicaid and welfare are unearned charity, aka "safety-nets".

Um, wrong. ALL benefits are 'earned' in that we are all paying taxes. Most people on assistance are only one it for a few years.

I kind of went over this earlier in the thread, but it you retire at 65 and live to be 73, you will get back everything you paid into Social Security.
You will get back everything you paid into Medicare if you have one serious hospitalization

That's why these programs are going broke now... the Baby Boomers got old and are draining the surpluses we've been posting for decades. They won't be solvent after 2040.

As for Unemployment- You don't pay into that, your employer does. What your employer pays into it is only 6.5% of the first $7000 you are paid a year. You'll burn through that in about a week on unemployment.

Veterans benefits. Well, sorry, just because I wore a uniform 30 years ago doesn't mean I've "paid into" a program. I was paid for wearing that uniform at the time.

Welfare recipients by race. Again, mostly minorities, not white. So you lied.

Sorry, man, you have to give me a little better than unsourced material.

Here are the figures for SNAP

4. WTF does affirmative action helping white women have to do with Racism? Its the 1619 Project and CRT that I'm furious about. Promoting race wars is a bad idea. Especially when there are very few "blacks" in the US population. Most are "mixed race" like Tiger Woods.

First most Americans are not "mixed race" like Tiger Woods. The reason why Tiger's ancestry is interesting is that it is kind of unique.

Second- the only people who want to have a "race War" over CRT or 1619 are a bunch of fragile whites. I'm a white guy, I'm perfectly fine admitting that people who weren't me in the past did some pretty shitty things, and we need to correct them. I'm not sure why you aren't.

Paying reparations won't happen outside of a few urban-plantations. Slavery ended more than 150 years ago.
I do support ending affirmative-action programs, the US needs to get past race and be color-blind.

Again, Check your privilege.

I can honestly say that I've lost two opportunities due to "Affirmative Action". One was a woman who got promoted ahead of me (she turned out to be worthless.) One was black woman who got promoted ahead of me. (She also turned out to be worthless.)

On the other hand, I've seen many more cases where white people have helped out their own. I've seen girlfriends, relatives and drinking buddies promoted to positions they didn't merit because a white person who had a position of power put them there.

I saw one woman of color who was fired because a boss wanted to create a job for his drinking buddy as a scheduler. The man had no experience as scheduler.
1. No proof that whites are racist in 2021, check.
2. Ok, so Trump got the average percent of black urban plantation votes. He worked for them, more than democrats do, but didn't get any bump.
3. The material is legitimate. Here are the sources. You can google it too.
4. I don't see a link proving that the "mixed race" number vs "Black" in the US is ZERO. The "one drop rule" is racist and needs to be eliminated. Someone whose great great great great grandparent was black, is still black according to census data??/ WTF???
What shitty things were done, and how can you correct them, they are in the past? You have a time machine? Call it what it is, buying votes.
The US will be better off eliminating race from forms and census data. Or at the very least add a "mixed race" designation.
5. Sounds like you're describing Hunter Biden's business success.
Did the black lady sue to get her job back? Sounds like a hate crime to me. Once again, no link to your bullshit claim.

38% of blacks or 38% of all Americans?
38% of all Americans receiving aid.

I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals
There are 2 groups of people I cannot tolerate [1] Liberals, [2] Neo-Cons.
You are the former and cannot address the fact that Ds and Rs are scum.
In your world, all Ds are angels; they suck as much as the Rs.
There are many honest Republicans who stood up to fascist trump
The topic you started is COVID; stick to the topic.
One of the things I hate about liberals is their lack of focus.
Do live you in a mental institution?
You failed to condemn fascists. So you are a fascist

I'll condemn fascists. I condemn you and the Democrat party who are endlessly using threats, intimidation and violence to silence your opposition.

You have never condemned fascists, what about it? You want to start turning over a new leaf and move away from your racism and hate?

Trump recently tried to stop the publication of the book "Landslide". Do you have a double standard?
You mean Globalists like yourself trying to stop MAGA Trump?

Trump's not even in power. Sounds like our boy surada is just flinging shit again

I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals

I'll condemn fascists. I condemn you and the Democrat party who are endlessly using threats, intimidation and violence to silence your opposition.

You have never condemned fascists, what about it? You want to start turning over a new leaf and move away from your racism and hate?

Trump recently tried to stop the publication of the book "Landslide". Do you have a double standard?

Trump paid $750,000 in taxes in China.. That kind of globalist?

That makes no sense. You literally don't know what a globalist is, not remotely. If you did you'd laugh at your own sentence and ask WTF that has to do with globalism

There is no way to prove your ancestry, the records simply do not exist. So its a bullshit assignment that will be rife with fraud. No thanks.

Sure they do. We've been keeping birth certificates for generations.

Check out ancestry.com. It's run by the Mormons, but they do a fantastic job of helping you find birth records of your ancestors.

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Trump did not create the covid virus, Dr. Fauci paid the Wuhan Lab to do that. So technically Dr. Fauci killed 600,000 Americans, not Trump.
Trump expedited the vaccine development and saved millions of lives, you're welcome.
Trump did not lose 65m jobs. The US economy came out of the shutdown just fine, except maybe in blue states.

Fauchi didn't just fund the Wuhan lab, they brought the bat lady here to train her to run it.

Fauchi being the government lead to it's response would be like FDR putting Tojo in charge of the US military in WWII

Why are Asian leaders murdering their citizens with COVID?
Especially India where the Best and the brightest are dying by the second?
China and India downplayed corona too
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Do try to stick to the current context.
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
I should stay current while you talk about the past
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
What kind of animal are you?
I see that you are saying that but fascists lie a lot
What does facism have to do with a fact?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.
You have not answered my question about the 15 Democrat MDs.
I know the answer is you love them.
I also know you're a psycho with the attention span of an electron.
Well, my job here is done and no one with an IQ below -50 can take you seriously.
I don't believe you because you are a fascist

Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.
Do you condemn the oath keepers and proud boys?
Answer my question first.
I condemn fascists and their supporters-----like BLM.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
Does racism exist?
Agreed
You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot

That makes no sense. You literally don't know what a globalist is, not remotely. If you did you'd laugh at your own sentence and ask WTF that has to do with globalism

Globalism has been with us since the Bronze Age.

Does racism exist?
Agreed
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot
What about fascists like the oath keepers and proud boys?

Globalism has been with us since the Bronze Age.
Qnuts

Does racism exist?
Agreed
You believe...

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates declined in May for teenagers (9.6
percent), Whites (5.1 percent), and Hispanics (7.3 percent). The jobless rates for adult
men (5.9 percent), adult women (5.4 percent), Blacks (9.1 percent), and Asians (5.5
percent) showed little change in May. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.
So?
Affirmative action does not appear to be hurting whites
Try getting a government job. When I was in college i the late seventies I took the CHP dispatcher's exam. I scored in the 99th percentile, I scored in the 95th percentile of my oral board. When I asked where I would be on the waiting list to be hired, I was told that for the foreseeable future, no non-minorities would be hired. That's just one example. Affirmative action has removed many jobs from

Sounds like BS to me.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Eleven U.S. mayors — from Los Angeles to Kansas City — have pledged to pay reparations for slavery to a small group of Black residents in their cities, saying their aim is to set an example for the federal government on how a nationwide program could work.

The mayors had no details on how much it would cost, who would pay for it or how people would be chosen.

All of those details would be worked out with the help of local commissions comprised of representatives from Black-led organizations set up to advise the mayor of each city. But the mayors say they are committed to paying reparations instead of just talking about them.
Our mayor has been talking about it everyday on the news. His intentions are not bs.

So somewhere in the city budget things would have to be cut to pay for this bullshit. So what/who gets cut so he can fucking pander for votes?
Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

This should be put before the people if they're going to use our money.
Don't you worry Mizzouri is cutting off all pandemic aid and putting people back on the streets while the governor saves all the billions in aid for a rainy day....Like when they keep losing court cases from suing the feds and other states, to the lawsuits the state keeps losing from mishandling their jobs and the finances.

You want to forget about paying debts owed for work done many years ago. You like the idea because you like being stiffed by a customer when you do a job.

They didn't work for me, did they work for you? You know there were white and indian slaves in our history as well, are we just going to cut everyone a check? Oh and what about the black African slave traders that sold other blacks, how do you plan of collecting from their decedents?

Did any blacks own whites?

Does racism exist?
Agreed
What about fascists like the oath keepers and proud boys?
I do not know their agendas. Do you know of any violence and
crime organized by either group? I live in an epicenter of the
fascist filth of BLM. I have never had conversation or interaction
with a "proud-boy" or an "oath keeper"

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates declined in May for teenagers (9.6
percent), Whites (5.1 percent), and Hispanics (7.3 percent). The jobless rates for adult
men (5.9 percent), adult women (5.4 percent), Blacks (9.1 percent), and Asians (5.5
So?
Try getting a government job. When I was in college i the late seventies I took the CHP dispatcher's exam. I scored in the 99th percentile, I scored in the 95th percentile of my oral board. When I asked where I would be on the waiting list to be hired, I was told that for the foreseeable future, no non-minorities would be hired. That's just one example. Affirmative action has removed many jobs from
Anecdotal. Confirmation bias

So the Proud Boys are pretty bad, huh? All three of them. I'll take your word for it

So?
Of course it hurts whites. What would be the point of it if it didn't hurt whites?
The black jobless rate is typically twice as high as the white jobless rate
Sure, because blacks are much more likely to have criminal records and don't try as hard to be employable as non-blacks. Immigrant blacks don't seem to have the employment problems than native blacks have.

Forum List

Back