Democrat party terrorist, from black lives matter, beats Michelle Malkin, when she tries to speak at police rally.

It's what the founders unfortunately understood would happen from time to time. You know this all could have been avoided if people would have simply paid attention to the complaints of those who peacefully protested earlier.
Bullshit

there is no excuse for violence

as I’m sure you will agree when your leftwing thugs are getting their heads kicked in or shot like rabid dogs

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

And nothing in that quote applies to the antifa and black lives matter terrorists and their attempts to over throw our legitimate government. These are not people with legitimate grievances...these are people who want power for themselves and are willing to destroy functioning systems in order to put their failed systems in their place.

Which is why along with the fact we have no video evidence really at all that I am questioning all of it. No way something like this happens today without someone getting it on video.
no

its entirely possible when incompetent fools are running the show

since they did not have a horde of big strong conservative guys with baseball bats cracking ANTIFA skulls to protect their women I’m not surprised that no one had the forethought to adequately document the event either

I hate it when my side screws up

but this is definitely one of those times

Or it's all fake?

It's what the founders unfortunately understood would happen from time to time. You know this all could have been avoided if people would have simply paid attention to the complaints of those who peacefully protested earlier.
Bullshit

there is no excuse for violence

as I’m sure you will agree when your leftwing thugs are getting their heads kicked in or shot like rabid dogs

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
In th
The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them.
In the case of ANTIFA and BLM the remedy is to exterminate them like vermin

. I still chuckle that this is what you get at a "pro-police" rally.
Its embarrassing to me and should be troubling to you

since as the leftwing thugs become bolder and more violent there is going to be bloodshed sooner or later

you may welcome that but it will be very bad for the country

It could still be done.

There were no peaceful protests earlier....these riots started out early as antifa and black lives matter under orders from the democrats burned, looted and rioted from day one.

All on the falsehood that police are to violent.....which all of the actual statistics show isn't true.

Trump to anthem protesters: 'Get that son of a b---- off the field'
Yes

though I put it slightly different

”If you take a knee, break a knee”

”Then we all have something to cheer about”

I didn't see the video anywhere but the narrative here is that there was a "pro-police" rally and they were unable to protect one of the speakers?
Good lord you are pathetic

LOL, it's about me? What happened here? The police didn't even bother to show up at the pro-police rally? We had one Saturday. The police showed up.
Yeah... pick out any narrative you want except where the leftist attacked a woman.
That part just flies right over your head.
I'll say again - your pathetic.
If this was a black woman, and it was a group of right-wing groups...I am sure your response would be quite different.
And that is the pathetic part

When I see what actually happened I can then comment on it.
Uhhuh.... once again hypocrite... if this was proud boys attacking a black speaker at a BLM event - I am sure you wouldn't be so blase'

I'm sure you would simply accept the story line without proof. We have a nationally known speaker and she gets attacked at a pro-police rally and the police do nothing?

If so, what exactly are you rallying over?
.... and all you do is double down..

:rolleyes:

I didn't see the video anywhere but the narrative here is that there was a "pro-police" rally and they were unable to protect one of the speakers?

LOL, it's about me? What happened here? The police didn't even bother to show up at the pro-police rally? We had one Saturday. The police showed up.
Yeah... pick out any narrative you want except where the leftist attacked a woman.
If this was a black woman, and it was a group of right-wing groups...I am sure your response would be quite different.

Uhhuh.... once again hypocrite... if this was proud boys attacking a black speaker at a BLM event - I am sure you wouldn't be so blase'

I'm sure you would simply accept the story line without proof. We have a nationally known speaker and she gets attacked at a pro-police rally and the police do nothing?

Maybe if you addressed my questions...........explain to me what happened here.

Yep......the police are backing off because of assholes like you...who pretend that black lives matter is a legitimate group.....

LOL, well......... If the police aren't interested in protecting you what exactly are protesting for then?
Nice cover for your BLM heroes. Exactly when did you turn against America?

Still looking for this video being reported on.
LOL oh ok. So with THIS video you patiently wait for a report but for the ones CNN feeds you, there's no problem jumping straight to a conclusion. Got it.

LOL, well......... If the police aren't interested in protecting you what exactly are protesting for then?
Just like in Seattle where the cops were neutered and put on a short leash by the political powers there
resulting in the disaster of the CHOP Denver apparently suffers from this same problem as all
police forces located in democrat controlled areas are.

Same in Portland. Same in Oakland, Berkeley and New York, etc.

It's not the police, per se. It's the politicized blue controlled administrative layer that gives the police
their orders and sets their limits. Funny how the problem always lies in exactly the same place....
with leftist authoritarian politicians.

When speakers like Michelle Malkin are literally beaten and stopped from speaking the nation and our Constitutional guarantees are in big danger. The left brings us the days of the Nazi Brown Shirts.
Common denominator is retarded Dems in charge.

Maybe if you addressed my questions...........explain to me what happened here.
Haha.... explain to you... indeed. You need everything explained to you alright.
No worry... Don Lemon will be along shortly to provide your fix.

Yep......the police are backing off because of assholes like you...who pretend that black lives matter is a legitimate group.....

Nice cover for your BLM heroes. Exactly when did you turn against America?

Still looking for this video being reported on.
LOL oh ok. So with THIS video you patiently wait for a report but for the ones CNN feeds you, there's no problem jumping straight to a conclusion. Got it.

Which CNN video?

Cops will always be ordered to stand down, and allow leftist attacker thugs, rioters, looters, traffic blockers, etc. to engage in crime, in cities run by Democrat mayors, and states with Democrat governors. Denver is just another one of these.

By now, conservative patriots should know better than to try to hold marches, rallies. etc. in these Democrat shitholes, run by these despicable, criminal, lowlife Democrats. People living in Denver ought to do everything they can to get these turds out of office.

And Trump needs to do more with federal troops and National Guard. Stop letting these creeps have their way.

www.nationalinsiders.com

Conservative Leader Violently Attacked By BLM -- Sends S.O.S To Trump
Outspoken conservative firebrand Michelle Malkin was attacked Sunday by Black Lives Matter activists intent on
www.nationalinsiders.com

They have grown bold as DNC politicians have encouraged this...............and are attacking everyone and everything thinking they can get away with it more.

They need to be beaten down into a mud hole..............

They have grown bold as DNC politicians have encouraged this...............and are attacking everyone and everything thinking they can get away with it more.

I blame Trump for not hanging the Coup Plotters.

This century long experiment in Progressive Fascism is winding to a close

I blame Trump for not hanging the Coup Plotters.

This century long experiment in Progressive Fascism is winding to a close
Without a ruling from the courts that these "peaceful protests" which are actually an omeurta militia designated by the Democrat House, all we can do is wait on justice.

No, Americans are not waiting for justice, and it's not something likely being covered on msm. In the capital of Wisconsin, we are now beginning to see (verified) black's vehicles having their windows smashed, and they are covering them temporarily with plastic, clothing, etc. What might happen in winter? Black employees at Kwik Trip were handing out free coffee to at least one white person this morning.

So what happened to her, broke a nail or what?

If so, yeah, shooting everyone around is definitely the smart, Christian way to proceed.

Forum List

Back