Democrat party terrorist, from black lives matter, beats Michelle Malkin, when she tries to speak at police rally.

Good lord you are pathetic
pknop has found an acorn

the pro police rally organizers failed to protect michelle maulkin and allowed the BLM thugs to shut down the event

its our own people who are pathetic this time

here is the facebook page for the bedwetting pro police jerks

everyone should drop by and tell them how pathetic they are

I didn't see the video anywhere but the narrative here is that there was a "pro-police" rally and they were unable to protect one of the speakers?

LOL, it's about me? What happened here? The police didn't even bother to show up at the pro-police rally? We had one Saturday. The police showed up.
Yeah... pick out any narrative you want except where the leftist attacked a woman.
That part just flies right over your head.
I'll say again - your pathetic.
If this was a black woman, and it was a group of right-wing groups...I am sure your response would be quite different.
And that is the pathetic part

When I see what actually happened I can then comment on it.

I didn't see the video anywhere but the narrative here is that there was a "pro-police" rally and they were unable to protect one of the speakers?

LOL, it's about me? What happened here? The police didn't even bother to show up at the pro-police rally? We had one Saturday. The police showed up.
Yeah... pick out any narrative you want except where the leftist attacked a woman.
If this was a black woman, and it was a group of right-wing groups...I am sure your response would be quite different.

Uhhuh.... once again hypocrite... if this was proud boys attacking a black speaker at a BLM event - I am sure you wouldn't be so blase'

. I still chuckle that this is what you get at a "pro-police" rally.
Its embarrassing to me and should be troubling to you

since as the leftwing thugs become bolder and more violent there is going to be bloodshed sooner or later

you may welcome that but it will be very bad for the country

The democrat party is evil. It is evil to its core, and there is no redeeming it. It is now using two groups, antifa and black lives matter, to burn, loot, beat and kill to silence opponents of the democrat party......

The police need to step in and put these democrat party assholes down.....

Conservative author and activist Michelle Malkin was brutally assaulted and prevented from speaking as she made her way to the speaker’s platform at a pro-police public rally in downtown Denver on Sunday. The patriotic event, the 6th Annual Law Enforcement Appreciation Day billed as “family friendly,” was advertised in advance on social media including at Malkin’s Twitter, where she has 2.2 million followers.

On the video, which had been viewed over 150,000 times by early Monday, several individuals identifying themselves as Black Lives Matter accost Malkin as one or more of them unfurl collapsible batons and begin pushing and beating on Malkin.

In the process, she loses a shoe and is eventually assisted in escaping to a waiting car by the event’s security volunteers, at which point the video feed ends. Malkin was understandably distraught at this unanticipated violent turn of events and expressed frustration that Denver police, who were visibly present in the area, did nothing to stop the attacks or to allow the peaceful pro-police rally to continue.
-----

Until recently, violence of this kind to suppress conservative free speech was largely limited to the nation’s leftist-dominated college campuses. Obviously, a new page has now been turned as many of America’s leading cities – all of them under Democrat party control – have abandoned enforcing laws big and small.

The expression of free speech is now openly threatened off the campuses. Which one of the Bill of Rights will be next?

This is more and more Germany in the 1930s.......the brown shirts are out and attacking anyone who opposes the democrat party.......and as the police stay back, they will get more and more violent until more people are killed.........

By put them down I hope you mean as in killing them off because that's what they deserve and what it might take to get rid of the garbage like the shit they are.

Uhhuh.... once again hypocrite... if this was proud boys attacking a black speaker at a BLM event - I am sure you wouldn't be so blase'

I'm sure you would simply accept the story line without proof. We have a nationally known speaker and she gets attacked at a pro-police rally and the police do nothing?

If so, what exactly are you rallying over?

By put them down I hope you mean as in killing them off because that's what they deserve and what it might take to get rid of the garbage like the shit they are.
Thats not the best solution to our differences

but it seems to be where ANTIFA and BLM are headed

since as the leftwing thugs become bolder and more violent there is going to be bloodshed sooner or later

It's what the founders unfortunately understood would happen from time to time. You know this all could have been avoided if people would have simply paid attention to the complaints of those who peacefully protested earlier.

It could still be done.

I'm sure you would simply accept the story line without proof. We have a nationally known speaker and she gets attacked at a pro-police rally and the police do nothing?

Thats a good question

these babes in the woods were going to have music and festivities as if there was no war

then the enemy attacked and the cops did nothing

It's what the founders unfortunately understood would happen from time to time. You know this all could have been avoided if people would have simply paid attention to the complaints of those who peacefully protested earlier.
Bullshit

there is no excuse for violence

as I’m sure you will agree when your leftwing thugs are getting their heads kicked in or shot like rabid dogs

Thats a good question

these babes in the woods were going to have music and festivities as if there was no war

then the enemy attacked and the cops did nothing

Which is why along with the fact we have no video evidence really at all that I am questioning all of it. No way something like this happens today without someone getting it on video.

It could still be done.

There were no peaceful protests earlier....these riots started out early as antifa and black lives matter under orders from the democrats burned, looted and rioted from day one.

All on the falsehood that police are to violent.....which all of the actual statistics show isn't true.

Bullshit

as I’m sure you will agree when your leftwing thugs are getting their heads kicked in or shot like rabid dogs

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

It could still be done.

There were no peaceful protests earlier....these riots started out early as antifa and black lives matter under orders from the democrats burned, looted and rioted from day one.

All on the falsehood that police are to violent.....which all of the actual statistics show isn't true.

Trump to anthem protesters: 'Get that son of a b---- off the field'

Bullshit

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Tom wasn't referring to a violent takeover attempt by those diametrically opposed to the Constitution, seeking to install a totalitarian system of government.

In other words, you people.

Which is why along with the fact we have no video evidence really at all that I am questioning all of it. No way something like this happens today without someone getting it on video.
no

its entirely possible when incompetent fools are running the show

since they did not have a horde of big strong conservative guys with baseball bats cracking ANTIFA skulls to protect their women I’m not surprised that no one had the forethought to adequately document the event either

I hate it when my side screws up

but this is definitely one of those times

It could still be done.

Trump to anthem protesters: 'Get that son of a b---- off the field'

And....? A race hustler with a failing career attacking the police? The actual truth doesn't support anything the peaceful protestors are complaining about.........but so far, the modern martyrs of the race hoax movement are criminals and race hustlers looking to profit off of a gullible, desperate Black community....made desperate not by "systemic" racism...but by the policies of the democrat party...which they vote for at a rate of 95%....

If they keep voting for the political party that has complete control over their communities, and they expect different results...that is on them....

Yep......the police are backing off because of assholes like you...who pretend that black lives matter is a legitimate group.....

LOL, well......... If the police aren't interested in protecting you what exactly are protesting for then?
If the local Police will not do their job then it is time to call in the black minivan troops

About 20 shot dead will end this. It’s what they are begging for and there will be some sky wailing and venting for a day or two but the message Will be received.
I said at the first riot, the rioters should've been shot and killed. Stop this crop in the beginning.

Forum List

Back