Democrat Party supporters please explain this.

Show one proof of a threat.

Kind of hard, since most of those get deleted by the mods after they spanked you... but never mind... I never expected honesty from you.
So you have zero proof. Typical Democrat liar.

Screenshot_2020-10-19 Donald Trump - a massive business failure.png

not sure how the top of the screen got in there - but there's one i personally seen.

poorly educated : GIs

donny : covid spreading whore

dude on motorbike : his administration.

damn - what a perfect analogy.

You assume a lot. Anyone can spread COVID. This isn’t a sexually transmitted disease. GIs are some of the bravest people on the planet. Your lack of education and basic intellect is astounding. You’re a great representative of the Democrat (no IC) party.

sooooooooooooooo............. i guess you don't know what 'analogy' means then, 'eh?

& i was being kind. i almost said donny: syphilitic brain suffering whore

after all ' STDs were [his] vietnam'

looky who hijacked his own thread.

Your analogy was off. It made you look stupid. My thread my rules.

no it wasn't off.

trump humpers ( GIs ) saw something flashy & gold plated.

trump humpers ( GIs ) were being seduced because they haven't had any 'love' from the gov'ment/politicians in a long time.

the whore ( donny ) gave them what they thought they wanted

& when they weren't looking - the dude running up behind them ( donny's pschyophants in his admin. ) - ripped them off whilst they were being distracted by the whore.

oh ya - it's spot on.

GIs wanted to use the whore, they weren't seduced LOL. Did you even see the movie? All politicians rip off the citizens. 21% approval rating in Congress. Let me guess, you are only critical of the GOP Legislative Branch. You are a partisan hack. Illogical. Stupid.

of course i saw the movie - i watch it EVERY year along with hubby. btw - all military enlisted or drafted are GIs ... Gov'ment Issue.

but they ain't army. thems Marines. ooorah.

Have another

why do you wanna start up with that again? wtf is wrong with you?

Look at your post and see for yourself. You’re either drunk or insane.

you asked if i even saw the movie.

i answered. we watch it every year on the anniversary of the USMC.

hubby - as i've told you in the past, but apparently you don't remember ... is a Marine.

Marines aren't generally known as GIs - & since t you referred to them as such in the movie - i was correcting you & myself for using that term.

i don't drink except for the occasional microbrew during the summer.

& i ain't cray cray. only those that vote for donny the 2nd time around can be factually referred to as such.

you reverting right back to that bullshit - unprovoked - says much, zoggy.

That was a coherent post. Thank you. My brother in law is an ex Seal. I get it.

i wonder what he must think of donny retweeting the truly insane ramblings about how our gov'ment killed the navy seals that got bin laden per Q-anon's conspiracies? actually saying he retweeted it so ' the american people can make up their own minds'.

what excuse do YOU have for that insane action he took?

He is 100% MAGA. You think I am bad? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. When I met him he was built like a WWE wrestler. Bad dude. Owns about 15 guns. Trump has a method to his madness. It’s a diversion IMO. You think the biggest issue in this country is Trump. I think its the insane Left. Trump isn’t the one forcing my girls to play trans girls in sports. That impacts me directly.

that didn't answer my question. the dude that killed bin laden is a huge trump humper too & spoke at the convention too i believe. he's mighty pissed at donny for throwing him & his team under the bus for a few votes.

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

Navy SEAL who says he killed bin Laden pushes back after Trump amplifies unfounded claims operation was a hoax
By Ellen Mitchell - 10/14/20 02:21 PM EDT
Navy SEAL who says he killed bin Laden pushes back after Trump amplifies unfounded claims operation was a hoax

And? Like I said distraction. Let me explain it differently. If Trump said trans girls can play with cisgender girls and Biden went the other way, I would vote for Biden. That is how important that issue is to me. Rest are a distant second. Do you understand?

that sad. however - i'm really curious how HE actually feels about donny throwing his brethren 'team' under the bus like that.

it has nothing to do with distraction. donny would sell his own soul for the votes he needs to stay outa prison.

How does that help him get votes? He often retweets stupid shit. That’s one of his fatal flaws.

by placating a bunch of whack jobs - he has their votes. THEIR votes for HIM. you think he cares how many there are? as long as they are

for him.

thinking critically can only help you, zogster.

Whack jobs won’t win it for him. The silent majority will. That’s how he won in 2016. By getting people like me and my parents and friends to vote for him. I do not see us as “whack jobs”. I would bet my life. Yes my life that my critical thinking skills are superior to yours. You heard me correctly. My life.

donny only won by 75K votes in a few swing states. those states are now in play.

bigley. & he knows it - that's why he is desperate to get & keep any votes he can muster up, no matter how many rocks he has to overturn. that 'silent' majority hasn't been silent for 4 years. in fact, they took out their megaphones & torches to proudly shout their loyalty.

Kind of hard, since most of those get deleted by the mods after they spanked you... but never mind... I never expected honesty from you.

View attachment 403788

not sure how the top of the screen got in there - but there's one i personally seen.
$5k to charity to get you in an MMA cage is not a threat of violence and no court in their right mind would agree with that. It was hyperbole. That would be like me saying I would give my left arm to play for the Celtics. Obviously that would never happen. It’s a hyperbolic statement. You knew that but decided to troll anyway.

View attachment 403788

$5k to charity to get you in an MMA cage is not a threat of violence and no court in their right mind would agree with that. It was hyperbole. That would be like me saying I would give my left arm to play for the Celtics. Obviously that would never happen. It’s a hyperbolic statement. You knew that but decided to troll anyway.

i've seen others - one in particular about if the poster were ever to come to boston - you would beat the crap outa him. but i am honest, & cannot for sure say it was directed at joe or someone else.

View attachment 403788

& it matters not whether it's hyperbole. the 'thought' was there & you went there - no matter how empty it was. it is childish.

You assume a lot. Anyone can spread COVID. This isn’t a sexually transmitted disease. GIs are some of the bravest people on the planet. Your lack of education and basic intellect is astounding. You’re a great representative of the Democrat (no IC) party.

sooooooooooooooo............. i guess you don't know what 'analogy' means then, 'eh?

no it wasn't off.

trump humpers ( GIs ) were being seduced because they haven't had any 'love' from the gov'ment/politicians in a long time.

& when they weren't looking - the dude running up behind them ( donny's pschyophants in his admin. ) - ripped them off whilst they were being distracted by the whore.

oh ya - it's spot on.

GIs wanted to use the whore, they weren't seduced LOL. Did you even see the movie? All politicians rip off the citizens. 21% approval rating in Congress. Let me guess, you are only critical of the GOP Legislative Branch. You are a partisan hack. Illogical. Stupid.

of course i saw the movie - i watch it EVERY year along with hubby. btw - all military enlisted or drafted are GIs ... Gov'ment Issue.

Have another

hubby - as i've told you in the past, but apparently you don't remember ... is a Marine.

Marines aren't generally known as GIs - & since t you referred to them as such in the movie - i was correcting you & myself for using that term.

& i ain't cray cray. only those that vote for donny the 2nd time around can be factually referred to as such.

i wonder what he must think of donny retweeting the truly insane ramblings about how our gov'ment killed the navy seals that got bin laden per Q-anon's conspiracies? actually saying he retweeted it so ' the american people can make up their own minds'.

He is 100% MAGA. You think I am bad? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. When I met him he was built like a WWE wrestler. Bad dude. Owns about 15 guns. Trump has a method to his madness. It’s a diversion IMO. You think the biggest issue in this country is Trump. I think its the insane Left. Trump isn’t the one forcing my girls to play trans girls in sports. That impacts me directly.

that didn't answer my question. the dude that killed bin laden is a huge trump humper too & spoke at the convention too i believe. he's mighty pissed at donny for throwing him & his team under the bus for a few votes.

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

And? Like I said distraction. Let me explain it differently. If Trump said trans girls can play with cisgender girls and Biden went the other way, I would vote for Biden. That is how important that issue is to me. Rest are a distant second. Do you understand?

that sad. however - i'm really curious how HE actually feels about donny throwing his brethren 'team' under the bus like that.

it has nothing to do with distraction. donny would sell his own soul for the votes he needs to stay outa prison.

How does that help him get votes? He often retweets stupid shit. That’s one of his fatal flaws.

by placating a bunch of whack jobs - he has their votes. THEIR votes for HIM. you think he cares how many there are? as long as they are

for him.

Whack jobs won’t win it for him. The silent majority will. That’s how he won in 2016. By getting people like me and my parents and friends to vote for him. I do not see us as “whack jobs”. I would bet my life. Yes my life that my critical thinking skills are superior to yours. You heard me correctly. My life.

donny only won by 75K votes in a few swing states. those states are now in play.

bigley. & he knows it - that's why he is desperate to get & keep any votes he can muster up, no matter how many rocks he has to overturn. that 'silent' majority hasn't been silent for 4 years. in fact, they took out their megaphones & torches to proudly shout their loyalty.

He also lost several states by a very narrow margin. Let’s not forget that. And those are not the silent majority. Those are loud and out. People like myself are the silent majority. I dont Have Trump shirts, hats, etc. I do not go to rallies. I do Not own guns, etc.

I am middle class business owner. There are millions like me. We speak only at the voting booth and here. But here you have no idea who I really am. I could be Bat Man for all you know. That makes us the silent majority.

Doesn’t mean he wins again but if he doesn’t it shows that our country caved to mob rule. It’s sad but other than paying more in taxes it won’t impact my life significantly as I already live in a very very very blue state.

View attachment 403788

i've seen others - one in particular about if the poster were ever to come to boston - you would beat the crap outa him. but i am honest, & cannot for sure say it was directed at joe or someone else.
Never happened. Find that post. That is a pure lie. MarcATL said he wanted to come to Boston and asked for my address. I have Never ever threatened anyone on here. Find that post or stop lying. Leftist.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

for him.

He also lost several states by a very narrow margin. Let’s not forget that. And those are not the silent majority. Those are loud and out. People like myself are the silent majority. I dont Have Trump shirts, hats, etc. I do not go to rallies. I do Not own guns, etc.

I am middle class business owner. There are millions like me. We speak only at the voting booth and here. But here you have no idea who I really am. I could be Bat Man for all you know. That makes us the silent majority.

Doesn’t mean he wins again but if he doesn’t it shows that our country caved to mob rule. It’s sad but other than paying more in taxes it won’t impact my life significantly as I already live in a very very very blue state.

if donny loses - it means that the country is tired of him & his ilk. the country wants to go back to decency.

there's a reason why mr rogers was loved so much. joe biden is no mr rogers ---- but he's a lot closer than trump. donny is incapable of even imaging he could be.

View attachment 403788

Never happened. Find that post. That is a pure lie. MarcATL said he wanted to come to Boston and asked for my address. I have Never ever threatened anyone on here. Find that post or stop lying. Leftist.

i tried to find it & couldn't. it must have been removed. i'll go as far as to say perhaps that is the one i read --- BUT i am almost positive it came from you.

i don't lie.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

for him.

if donny loses - it means that the country is tired of him & his ilk. the country wants to go back to decency.

there's a reason why mr rogers was loved so much. joe biden is no mr rogers ---- but he's a lot closer than trump. donny is incapable of even imaging he could be.

OK. Like I said, won’t impact me other than paying more in taxes. Market will tank but it just means I can buy more shares. I am 40 now. An old man.

View attachment 403788

i tried to find it & couldn't. it must have been removed. i'll go as far as to say perhaps that is the one i read --- BUT i am almost positive it came from you.

i don't lie.
How can you accuse someone of something that serious when you’re not sure? That has never happened. I have Never threatened anyone. And your example is snowflakish. JoeB is a giant snowflake himself.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

for him.

Was Mr. Rogers ever accused of sexual assault? Did Mr. Rogers ever say that poor kids were as smart as white kids? Biden is a typical corrupt politician. Par for the course. Congress has a 21% approval rating for a reason and he has been in Congress and or in politics in general for most of his adult life.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

for him.

Was Mr. Rogers ever accused of sexual assault? Did Mr. Rogers ever say that poor kids were as smart as white kids? Biden is a typical corrupt politician. Par for the course. Congress has a 21% approval rating for a reason and he has been in Congress and or in politics in general for most of his adult life.

LOL!

donny has been accused of sexual assault by over 20 women. he bragged about grabbing women - & b4 you say that lame 'excuse' he used ... because 'they let him'... he also said in the same sentence that he 'doesn't even wait b4 he starts kissing them'.

so that is a non starter. anyhoo...

has biden been sued for fraud & had to shut down his sham university? how about his bogus charitable foundation? no? no you say?

how'z about joe using the courts to try to force an old woman outa her home so he can bulldoze it & pave over her property just so he can have a casino parking lot for his friends' limos?

oh, wait ... that didn't happen either. neither did he make sure his affair was splashed all over the national enquirer front pages so his then wife & 3 young spawn can be publicly humiliated.

you think 'you' are the silent majority? me thinx it's all the (R)s that won't admit they made a mistake with president tinkles & will NOT be voting for him this time - but are afraid to say it out loud.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

for him.

LOL!

donny has been accused of sexual assault by over 20 women. he bragged about grabbing women - & b4 you say that lame 'excuse' he used ... because 'they let him'... he also said in the same sentence that he 'doesn't even wait b4 he starts kissing them'.

has biden been sued for fraud & had to shut down his sham university? how about his bogus charitable foundation? no? no you say?

how'z about joe using the courts to try to force an old woman outa her home so he can bulldoze it & pave over her property just so he can have a casino parking lot for his friends' limos?

oh, wait ... that didn't happen either. neither did he make sure his affair was splashed all over the national enquirer front pages so his then wife & 3 young spawn can be publicly humiliated.

you think 'you' are the silent majority? me thinx it's all the (R)s that won't admit they made a mistake with president tinkles & will NOT be voting for him this time - but are afraid to say it out loud.

Link that he bragged about grabbing. Also accused cause he is a rich celebrity. Charges never brought. Always debunked. But this isn't about DJT. He is no saint. Neither is Biden, who you claim is like Mr. Rogers.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

for him.

LOL!

Link that he bragged about grabbing. Also accused cause he is a rich celebrity. Charges never brought. Always debunked. But this isn't about DJT. He is no saint. Neither is Biden, who you claim is like Mr. Rogers.

he's closer to mr rogers than donny could ever be. i take it you didn't hear/read how someone on his campaign compared biden's town hall ( btw he got better ratings than donny who musta been livid about it ) to mr roger's neighborhood; as if that was a bad thing. apparently she got her ass kicked all over twitter or instagram or wherever it was she whined about it.

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump lewd video on women: Transcript

you can c/p that & multiple links come up. it's not fake news, & you thinking i made it up is cute.

i

don't

lie.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

for him.

LOL!

he's closer to mr rogers than donny could ever be. i take it you didn't hear/read how someone on his campaign compared biden's town hall ( btw he got better ratings than donny who musta been livid about it ) to mr roger's neighborhood; as if that was a bad thing. apparently she got her ass kicked all over twitter or instagram or wherever it was she whined about it.

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

you can c/p that & multiple links come up. it's not fake news, & you thinking i made it up is cute.

i

don't

lie.

Its like talking to a child:

#1) I never said Trump was like Mr. Rogers you said Biden was. And I am telling you he is a corrupt politician. Always has been and he is creepy. I do not want Mr. Rogers as our President. Ever.

#2) Trump said they LET you. Let me reiterate. They LET you. He never said I just grab it. Stop being so dishonest. He was bragging about being a celebrity and a chick magnet. Happens in guys convos frequently.

#3) He got better ratings because people anticipated the Hunter Biden questions that never happened because the media is biased.

Are we going to be civil and honest or do you want to go back to how we used to be?

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

for him.

LOL!

i

don't

lie.

#1) I never said Trump was like Mr. Rogers you said Biden was. And I am telling you he is a corrupt politician. Always has been and he is creepy. I do not want Mr. Rogers as our President. Ever.

#2) Trump said they LET you. Let me reiterate. They LET you. He never said I just grab it. Stop being so dishonest. He was bragging about being a celebrity and a chick magnet. Happens in guys convos frequently.

#3) He got better ratings because people anticipated the Hunter Biden questions that never happened because the media is biased.

Are we going to be civil and honest or do you want to go back to how we used to be?

yep i thought the same about you.

#1) I never said Trump was like Mr. Rogers you said Biden was.

never said you did. neither did i ... i said ' biden IS NO mr rogers ... damn, how can you misunderstand THAT? silly me for thinking you knew i was referring to donny's team - who compared the two.

And I am telling you he is a corrupt politician. Always has been and he is creepy.

yet, you admitted that wouldn't matter & you would have no problem voting for him if he had the same ideology as you re: transgender kids participating in sports. interesting.

I do not want Mr. Rogers as our President. Ever.

you mean an empathetic soul who wouldn't rip people off for his own financial gain or treats/acts upon others horribly if he disagrees with them, no matter the subject?

#2) Trump said they LET you. Let me reiterate. They LET you.

uh-huh. LET 'YOU' DO WHAT? KISS THEM? ever stop to think they are stunned - not knowing it was coming? apparently YOU never experienced that... rarely a man would.

He never said I just grab it.

i know because i didn't write that.

Stop being so dishonest.

i am always honest. you either are deliberately misCONstruing what i said or didn't comprehend the words i wrote:

" donny has been accused of sexual assault by over 20 women. he bragged about grabbing women...

^ that's exactly what he did. bragged about grabbing them..

... - & b4 you say that lame 'excuse' he used ... because 'they let him'...

which is exactly what you JUST DID. i didn't say they ' let him' grab them.

... he also said in the same sentence that he '
doesn't even wait b4 he starts kissing them'. THAT'S what they 'let him' except if he doesn't even wait ... then they ARE NOT ' letting him'

now do you understand what i said? KISSING. i said K-I-S-S-I-N-G. he goes in & kisses them without even thinking he's invading someones' personal space & puts his lips on them. you think that's ok? wow wow wow. just wait a few years & revisit that if you as a father are told that happened & see if you feel the same way.

He was bragging about being a celebrity and a chick magnet.

LOL! he didn't say HE was a 'chick magnet' he said 'beautiful women' are the magnet:
'
I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. '

Happens in guys convos frequently.

ya, i know. but this is trump. he has had decades of actual behavior in the way he treats females. he also 'bragged' how he would walk into his pageant contestants' ( 15 & 16 yr olds ) dressing rooms UNANNOUNCED; where they would be in various stages of undress & line them up to 'inspect' them. i remember that convo on howard stern. but it wasn't just 'locker room talk ' - some girls ( now fully grown ) have CONFIRMED he did that. who does that in real life? donny.

sure.

i am being civil. & honest. because i don't lie. i thought you were being civil as well except when YOU called me a drunk & insane - unprovoked - JUST because you didn't understand what i wrote.

i gave you a pass.

i don't know how this b/f qualifies as a back slide either ... so i recommend you not go there. the basketball is in your court. whatcha gonna do zogster? if you choose to be 'uncivil' then i'll move on. i won't actually put you on iggy - i don't put anybody on official 'ignore' - but just like a few select posters here, i will just pass any of your replies right on by.

Last edited:

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

for him.

LOL!

i

don't

lie.

never said you did. neither did i ... i said ' biden IS NO mr rogers ... damn, how can you misunderstand THAT? silly me for thinking you knew i was referring to donny's team - who compared the two.

And I am telling you he is a corrupt politician. Always has been and he is creepy.

yet, you admitted that wouldn't matter & you would have no problem voting for him if he had the same ideology as you re: transgender kids participating in sports. interesting.

you mean an empathetic soul who wouldn't rip people off for his own financial gain or treats/acts upon others horribly if he disagrees with them, no matter the subject?

uh-huh. LET 'YOU' DO WHAT? KISS THEM? ever stop to think they are stunned - not knowing it was coming? apparently YOU never experienced that... rarely a man would.

Stop being so dishonest.

i am always honest. you either are deliberately misCONstruing what i said or didn't comprehend the words i wrote:

" donny has been accused of sexual assault by over 20 women. he bragged about grabbing women...

doesn't even wait b4 he starts kissing them'. THAT'S what they 'let him' except if he doesn't even wait ... then they ARE NOT ' letting him'

now do you understand what i said? KISSING. i said K-I-S-S-I-N-G. he goes in & kisses them without even thinking he's invading someones' personal space & puts his lips on them. you think that's ok? wow wow wow. just wait a few years & revisit that if you as a father are told that happened & see if you feel the same way.

LOL! he didn't say HE was a 'chick magnet' he said 'beautiful women' are the magnet:
'

ya, i know. but this is trump. he has had decades of actual behavior in the way he treats females. he also 'bragged' how he would walk into his pageant contestants' ( 15 & 16 yr olds ) dressing rooms UNANNOUNCED; where they would be in various stages of undress & line them up to 'inspect' them. i remember that convo on howard stern. but it wasn't just 'locker room talk ' - some girls ( now fully grown ) have CONFIRMED he did that. who does that in real life? donny.

sure.

i am being civil. & honest. because i don't lie. i thought you were being civil as well except when YOU called me a drunk & insane - unprovoked - JUST because you didn't understand what i wrote.

i gave you a pass.

i don't know how this b/f qualifies as a back slide either ... so i recommend you not go there. the basketball is in your court. whatcha gonna do zogster? if you choose to be 'uncivil' then i'll move on. i won't actually put you on iggy - i don't put anybody on official 'ignore' - but just like a few select posters here, i will just pass any of your replies right on by.

Too long. I said if Trump were pro trans girls vs bio girls in sports and Biden was against it then I would vote for him. The rest of your post is drivel. Be concise. Be relevant.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

for him.

LOL!

i

don't

lie.

Stop being so dishonest.

'

sure.

i gave you a pass.

Too long. I said if Trump were pro trans girls vs bio girls in sports and Biden was against it then I would vote for him. The rest of your post is drivel. Be concise. Be relevant.

i call bullshit. i put you in yer place. & i'll be happy to pass on by next time.

CONcise enough?

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

for him.

LOL!

i

don't

lie.

Stop being so dishonest.

'

sure.

i gave you a pass.

i call bullshit. i put you in yer place. & i'll be happy to pass on by next time.

CONcise enough?

I swear on my kids lives. Believe what you will. I am being sincere.

Forum List

Back