democrat obamacare is still failing and hurting Americans....

Democrats made obamacare........democrats made obamacare.........democrats...keep trying to deny it....

You don't remember insurance before the ACA apparently.
Yes it was cheaper and paid out more.

The rate of premium increases slowed under the ACA.

If you purchased insurance as an individual or small group, you saved money under the ACA.
Sure it did. Must be why insurers that leave the exchange only come back at a 50 - 80% premium increase.
Some insurers underestimated the risk pool.

If you got a subsidy & your income did not change, your premium share would not significant;u change if your policy went up significantly - like 50%.

Democrats made obamacare........democrats made obamacare.........democrats...keep trying to deny it....

My insurance was just fine pre-ACA and met my needs, and was cheaper in cost

-Geaux

Employer based health insurance was not affected much by the ACA.

Don't come back & claim you purchase insurance as an individual & not part of a large group prior to the exchanges.

-Geaux

Don't come back & claim you purchase insurance as an individual & not part of a large group prior to the exchanges.

My plan cost increased post ACA.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

First, the expansion of require coverages accounted for a one time 1-2% increase. That is it.

Also, premiums typically increase every year because you get older & thereby have a higher risk.

You were buying either as part of a large group or was employer based

-Geaux

That is because they put those problems off till after the 2016 election....the full force of the obamacare mess is going to hit this year.......right on schedule...except hilary was supposed to be there to take control...

-Geaux

Yes it was. Deductibles and premiums both skyrocketed.

How do you think the healthplans pay for the drain of their Medicaid/Medicare business? The money just doesn't arrive out of thin air you know.

-Geaux

How do you think the healthplans pay for the drain of their Medicaid/Medicare business? The money just doesn't arrive out of thin air you know.

Actually, he doesn't know...he is a left winger. He thinks that all he has to do is think good thoughts about a government program and the money appears by magic...out of thin air, or it is taken at gunpoint from rich people......and that is as far as his thinking actually goes.....

Yes it was cheaper and paid out more.

The rate of premium increases slowed under the ACA.

If you purchased insurance as an individual or small group, you saved money under the ACA.
Sure it did. Must be why insurers that leave the exchange only come back at a 50 - 80% premium increase.
Some insurers underestimated the risk pool.

If you got a subsidy & your income did not change, your premium share would not significant;u change if your policy went up significantly - like 50%.
Not everyone gets a subsidy...hence why the middle class was screwed with huge premiums and deductibles.

-Geaux

Actually, he doesn't know...he is a left winger. He thinks that all he has to do is think good thoughts about a government program and the money appears by magic...out of thin air, or it is taken at gunpoint from rich people......and that is as far as his thinking actually goes.....
This I know.

This is the same group of dingbats that think if you tax the hell out of the healthplans and hospitals they will have the money to provide more "care" to the poor.

-Geaux

We all pay in to Medicare. Even you if you work. unless you make cash.

-Geaux

We all pay in to Medicare. Even you if you work. unless you make cash.
You clearly have no idea how the ACA is funded do you?

-Geaux

-Geaux

First, the expansion of require coverages accounted for a one time 1-2% increase. That is it.

Also, premiums typically increase every year because you get older & thereby have a higher risk.

I just reviewed my records. My healthcare premium increased 34% post ACA

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Over 7 years?

You still refuse to say how you buy your insurance. Why is that?

-Geaux

That is because they put those problems off till after the 2016 election....the full force of the obamacare mess is going to hit this year.......right on schedule...except hilary was supposed to be there to take control...

So, you are calling those people liars too? The ones claiming how the ACA was so bad yet they are insured thriough their employer.

The evil employer mandate. Would not effect those already offering good plans to their employees.

Here is another story of obamacare failing people.....the democrats created the worst healthcare system in the world.....

‘Obamacare Won’t Pay For My Back Surgery, But It Will Pay For Opioids’

Joe is one of the many victims of Obamacare. His doctors say he needs surgery to repair the nerve damage in his lower back and pelvis, but his insurance company, Blue Cross Blue Shield, won’t cover it. In most of North Carolina, including Union County where Joe and his family live, Blue Cross is the only health insurer still offering coverage on the exchanges established by Obamacare. The only treatment Blue Cross will cover for Joe is pain medication—a battery of prescription drugs he must take daily, including what he calls “comatose-inducing” muscle-relaxers and opioids.

“When people call it being between a rock and a hard place I call it choosing between a firing squad and burning at the stake,” Joe says. If he doesn’t take the drugs, he’ll end up in the emergency room because of the pain. If he does take them, he’s useless as a functioning member of society. “I don’t want to pick either.”

He shouldn’t have to, but the collapse of Obamacare has left him with few choices. As the debate over health care reform rages in Washington DC, millions of American families who purchase health insurance on the individual market are struggling to get the care they need. Joe’s case is just one example of how federal health care policy has crippled the individual insurance market, limiting access to care and leaving families with no good options

Whatever is happening now is due to Trump and the Republicans. The fact is that people want it fixed not repealed. Republicans don't give a damn about people losing their insurance. People have been arguing with insurance companies even before Obamacare.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Over 7 years?

Because it is none of your business....

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Over 7 years?

Because it is none of your business....

-Geaux
Then STFU & quit posting about it.

You were dishonest.

You wree caught.

Here is another story of obamacare failing people.....the democrats created the worst healthcare system in the world.....

‘Obamacare Won’t Pay For My Back Surgery, But It Will Pay For Opioids’

Joe is one of the many victims of Obamacare. His doctors say he needs surgery to repair the nerve damage in his lower back and pelvis, but his insurance company, Blue Cross Blue Shield, won’t cover it. In most of North Carolina, including Union County where Joe and his family live, Blue Cross is the only health insurer still offering coverage on the exchanges established by Obamacare. The only treatment Blue Cross will cover for Joe is pain medication—a battery of prescription drugs he must take daily, including what he calls “comatose-inducing” muscle-relaxers and opioids.

“When people call it being between a rock and a hard place I call it choosing between a firing squad and burning at the stake,” Joe says. If he doesn’t take the drugs, he’ll end up in the emergency room because of the pain. If he does take them, he’s useless as a functioning member of society. “I don’t want to pick either.”

He shouldn’t have to, but the collapse of Obamacare has left him with few choices. As the debate over health care reform rages in Washington DC, millions of American families who purchase health insurance on the individual market are struggling to get the care they need. Joe’s case is just one example of how federal health care policy has crippled the individual insurance market, limiting access to care and leaving families with no good options

Whatever is happening now is due to Trump and the Republicans. The fact is that people want it fixed not repealed. Republicans don't give a damn about people losing their insurance. People have been arguing with insurance companies even before Obamacare.

Your kidding....right? Obamacare was sold on lies......you can keep your doctor. Lie. You can keep you plan. Lie. And the intent for obamacare is exactly what is happening, it is destroying the individual insurance market as it was designed to do.....they just expected hilary to be there to take control of the healthcare system and put all you morons into VA quality healthcare....which would be no medical care, under the weight of 320 million people...

The democrats took a healthcare system that 80% of Americans like.....and they wrecked it so they could take control.....that is on them, the destruction is on them....

-Geaux

So, you are calling those people liars too? The ones claiming how the ACA was so bad yet they are insured thriough their employer.

The evil employer mandate. Would not effect those already offering good plans to their employees.

Obamacare is set up to make it necessary for businesses to drop their private coverage, the fine for not paying for your employees healthcare is less than paying for healthcare......what do you think is going to happen with that artificial incentive structure....drop you employees into obamacare, save money......that was a design feature to destroy private insurance to force people into obamacare....

Forum List

Back