Democrat Louisiana Governor: I Will Sign That Strict Abortion Law

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Don't worry Lefties, women can still have their babies limbs ripped off. The legislation was only passed by statute in Georgia. And Iowa. And Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Ohio, and some other states. Like South Carolina, Missouri, Louisiana and North Dakota.

You Lefties went way too far. America has been awakened.

Don't worry Lefties, women can still have their babies limbs ripped off. The legislation was only passed by statute in Georgia. And Iowa. And Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Ohio, and some other states. Like South Carolina, Missouri, Louisiana and North Dakota.

That's true. The left has gone too far and SCOTUS has never gone far enough.

All these Heartbeat Laws are gonna force SCOTUS to hear the case, when they all get a hold put on them by lower courts.
In 46 years, SCOTUS has never given a firm ruling on "When Life Begins." These states are saying it begins with a
Heartbeat. SCOTUS is gonna have to say when Life begins.

SCOTUS has always avoided that because once they determine when life begins...the Baby is covered by Due Process.
The women can't just stroll into a clinic and have it removed. Not if it has a Heartbeat. The woman first has to go to court
and show cause for the abortion. Because there are quick time frames here...I would imagine that a judge would have to represent
the baby.

I would imagine in cases of rape/incest...Charges against an assailant would have already had to been filed. Would need a Doctor's
excuse/statement telling of the woman's risk if she has the baby.

Newspapers will love it. That section will draw as many readers as Divorces/Separations and Not paying property taxes.

It wouldn't necessarily ban abortions but it would sure as hell slow down casual abortions, because no more would you be able
to stroll out your front door and sneak in the back door of a clinic. Now you would have to go to court first, if that baby had a
heartbeat.

YouTube cut your vid off....shame on you.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...except for the American fetus. It can be murdered at the mere request of it’s mother.

I hope I live to see the day this horrendous injustice is corrected.

It has much in common with slavery...but the fetus isn’t even 3/5ths a person.

Since 1973, nothing has a lower life expectancy than the American fetus.

YouTube cut your vid off....shame on you.

Still plays. Try again.

Forum List

Back