Democrat leaders replace POW/MIA flag with "Transgendered flag"

It's a declaration. They do not serve the American people, but Lucifer.

This OP is a typical stupid, fake and ridiculously hyped-up “culture war” counterposition. On one side is obsessive politicizing of the eternal POW/MIA “imperialist victim fantasy” and fake propaganda campaign, and on the other an equally obsessive liberal culture campaign highlighting nonconforming sexual identity issues.

For a serious discussion of the POW/MIA issue and how even Democrats like Elizabeth Warren are now climbing on this patriotic propaganda bandwagon, see my recent thread on the subject:

CDZ - Democrats raise “POW/MIA“ flag ...

My state offered up a lot of people to the military, and many MIA still, from Vietnam, and every Memorial Day and 4th of July, in my town, this group big cherry picker on an overpass and flies the MIA flag, so people don't forget.
Yes, I understand. In my own gated community of retirees in Florida, they fly the same flag over our “clubhouse” on those holidays, even though the people here are good hearted, respectable, and even mostly vote Democratic.

Every time I see it it reminds me — personally — of the old pirate’s “skull and bones” black flag. The whole movement built around our “MIAs” in Vietnam and non-existing POWs there after the war ended was a rightwing propaganda campaign that succeeded in preventing a normal recovery from the wounds of a war. We never should have entered that civil war. We bloodied a people who never hurt us. The POW/MIA campaign kept the U.S. rightwing in a feverish circle jerk of anti-communism, even as we supported China’s invasion of Vietnam in 1979 to “punish Vietnam” for overthrowing the Khmer Rouge Pot Pol government (which we supported in the UN). It also kept us from recognizing Vietnam, trading with them, helping them rebuild, all of which we were morally obligated to do and which would have been in our own real national interest (especially in counterbalancing China and encouraging reforms in both countries — were that our real policy).

I’m a sentimental old man and my heart goes out to all those who sacrificed or lost family in Vietnam, but there is some shit I will not eat.

Why do Dimwinger leaders place POW/MIAs below freaks who can't figure out their own plumbing?

The POW/MIA issue is related to the AWOL issue, curfew times on military bases, and general limits on how far officers can go to look out for enlisted men who are intent on having a good time on the town in a foreign country without getting a good night's sleep to be fully aware in prime fighting condition, should unexpected circumstances arrive.

If there's a strip club or similar place in town near a U.S. military base, that might be where the POW/MIA troops would have encountered the transgender issue.

Why do Dimwingers hate our Military and those who died for our country?

Source: Obscure right wing website none of us ever knew existed until today.

This OP is a typical stupid, fake and ridiculously hyped-up “culture war” counterposition. On one side is obsessive politicizing of the eternal POW/MIA “imperialist victim fantasy” and fake propaganda campaign, and on the other an equally obsessive liberal culture campaign highlighting nonconforming sexual identity issues.

For a serious discussion of the POW/MIA issue and how even Democrats like Elizabeth Warren are now climbing on this patriotic propaganda bandwagon, see my recent thread on the subject:

CDZ - Democrats raise “POW/MIA“ flag ...

My state offered up a lot of people to the military, and many MIA still, from Vietnam, and every Memorial Day and 4th of July, in my town, this group big cherry picker on an overpass and flies the MIA flag, so people don't forget.
Yes, I understand. In my own gated community of retirees in Florida, they fly the same flag over our “clubhouse” on those holidays, even though the people here are good hearted, respectable, and even mostly vote Democratic.

Every time I see it it reminds me — personally — of the old pirate’s “skull and bones” black flag. The whole movement built around our “MIAs” in Vietnam and non-existing POWs there after the war ended was a rightwing propaganda campaign that succeeded in preventing a normal recovery from the wounds of a war. We never should have entered that civil war. We bloodied a people who never hurt us. The POW/MIA campaign kept the U.S. rightwing in a feverish circle jerk of anti-communism, even as we supported China’s invasion of Vietnam in 1979 to “punish Vietnam” for overthrowing the Khmer Rouge Pot Pol government (which we supported in the UN). It also kept us from recognizing Vietnam, trading with them, helping them rebuild, all of which we were morally obligated to do and which would have been in our own real national interest (especially in counterbalancing China and encouraging reforms in both countries — were that our real policy).

I’m a sentimental old man and my heart goes out to all those who sacrificed or lost family in Vietnam, but there is some shit I will not eat.

I wish we had the "informative" button. Interesting article and post. I wasn't aware of that history of MIA/POW, but sympathize with those who still have not been able to get the remains (and closure) for their loved ones. Honestly, we have not had a "just" war since WW2, imo...and WW1 was a huge tragedy and waste of life.

Dunno, why does your *pResident hate our military and those that died for our country?

he doesn't...you have to be an idiot to believe that

I believe it. Captain Bone Spurs' credibility is in the toilet. I don't trust con men.

Dunno, why does your *pResident hate our military and those that died for our country?

The Atlantic story has already been debunked by more than several people who were present when he supposedly said that.

Evidently, you never got the memo, did you?

Who debunked it? Cult45 wingers? :auiqs.jpg: Current spin doctors residing in the corrupt Orange administration? Right wing rags? Who? Im open to explanations, but they better be credible, shooter.

omg...again w/this shit?

Yep. Try harder.

The Atlantic story has already been debunked by more than several people who were present when he supposedly said that.

Who debunked it? Cult45 wingers? :auiqs.jpg: Current spin doctors residing in the corrupt Orange administration? Right wing rags? Who? Im open to explanations, but they better be credible, shooter.

The lie was debunked by none other than Trump-hater John Bolton. Obviously those "news" agencies you're watching are keeping you in the dark.

Trump-Hater John Bolton Debunks Anonymous Atlantic Hit Piece On Trump's Veterans Record

The lie was debunked by none other than Trump-hater John Bolton. Obviously those "news" agencies you're watching are keeping you in the dark.

Trump-Hater John Bolton Debunks Anonymous Atlantic Hit Piece On Trump's Veterans Record

He didn't debunk it. He just said he didn't remember it but wouldn't be surprised if Trump said it.

So now you take ques from sworn enemy of Cult45 John Bolton? :auiqs.jpg: Are you serious right now? Are those goal posts you're constantly moving heavy?

He didn't debunk it. He just said he didn't remember it but wouldn't be surprised if Trump said it.

There you go. That sounds way more reasonable.

Didn't bother to click on it, didya Troll?

So now you take ques from sworn enemy of Cult45 John Bolton? :auiqs.jpg:Are you serious right now? Are those goal posts you're constantly moving heavy?

Like I said, your beloved "news" media must think you're a mushroom or something. Why else would they be keeping you in the dark and feeding you shit?

You are a lying sack.

He said he was there, and didn't hear Trump say it.

Nowhere does he say he wouldn't be surprised if Trump said it.

Didn't bother to click on it, didya Troll?

I’m wondering if you did since the article is from March 2019

According to Bolton's book, he was present when that was allegedly said. John Bolton being the asshole never-Trumper he is, don't you think he would have at least mentioned that? After all, nothing sells books better than some juicy tidbit about Donald Trump.

I know that simple concepts are sometimes hard for you people to follow but invariably, 2 + 2 does equal 4, no matter how you try to add it up to 5.

/—-/ DemocRATs say POW/MIA are losers and suckers.

Maybe they listened to Donald Trump's words about POW's....you know...they're suckers, cowards, losers....for getting captured. :dunno:
Still following your conspiracies, I see

Forum List

Back