Democrat Law Professor (Turley) Calls on Pelosi to Resign!!!

Her antics are an effort to appease her base and garner their support. She knows the Ds failed miserably. She’s just trying to save face as the election approaches.

Seems her antics were to take the spotlight off Trump and his speech and make herself the story.

And it worked to perfection.
It did work. The problem is that it may have worked way too well.

The current leadership of this country is childish. Trump should have respect the position of Pelosi and shook her hand, and Pelosi should have respected the position of Trump and the two should not have acted like children in elementary school.

The current leadership of this country is childish. Trump should have respect the position of Pelosi and shook her hand, and Pelosi should have respected the position of Trump and the two should not have acted like children in elementary school.

Normally I would agree with that. But I think it's pretty hard to shake hands with somebody who had you impeached for no good reason at all. If I had a coworker who tried to get me fired, the last thing I'm going to do wish him a Merry Christmas before the holidays.

Some are saying Pelosi committed a felony by destroying a government document. Will Dems impeach her for committing a felony? Ouch! lol

Please ring up the FBI with your crime... That laughing you hear is normal...

Personally I think when he didn't shake her hand, she should have given a second option to do it. If he still doesn't kick him out... Invite is rescinded...

Pelosi can say quite simply, the President of US refuses to shake the hand of the speaker, that is the state of the union and it is weak...

Pelosi is speaker, not queen. The people own that building its not her personal condo.

Some are saying Pelosi committed a felony by destroying a government document. Will Dems impeach her for committing a felony? Ouch! lol

In the very least Pelosi should be reprimanded, like was done to Wilson for the "you lie" comment during Obama's SOTU.

Her antics are an effort to appease her base and garner their support. She knows the Ds failed miserably. She’s just trying to save face as the election approaches.

Seems her antics were to take the spotlight off Trump and his speech and make herself the story.

Time will tell. I have seen those that did not like her doing it, now rally to her because of all the “attacks” from the right.

I think people often underestimate her, to their own demise.

Are you shitting me, Pelosi attacks Trump every chance she gets and spews constant vile smears at the guy and claims he has committed crimes. Why the hell should Trump shake her hand she hates his guts and demonstrates her hate daily.

Time will tell. I have seen those that did not like her doing it, now rally to her because of all the “attacks” from the right.

Oh, no doubt, it was a calculated decision. She is known for that shit. She attempted to start violence against the "tea party" protests by walking though the crown holding the gavel.

Democrats are

Sadd

U

Cee

Pharisees.jpg

In the very least Pelosi should be reprimanded, like was done to Wilson for the "you lie" comment during Obama's SOTU.

I love that Pelosi showed voters who Dems really are, petty sore losers.

TRUMP just slammed Pelosi at the National Prayer Breakfast while she was present. :eusa_clap:

She's a vile hateful bitch. There's gonna be a new Speaker this time next year, and Trump will still be President. Pelosi can fuck herself with her Catholic crucifix like the girl in the Exorcist.

She's a vile hateful bitch. There's gonna be a new Speaker this time next year, and Trump will still be President. Pelosi can fuck herself with her Catholic crucifix like the girl in the Exorcist.

Triggered much??

Triggered much??
Triggered? Naw. Pelosi was triggered when the President rejected her hand, that's obvious.

Imagine when these people have total control what it going to be like! Using social justice as a rouge to blur their true desires. Unfortunately many of the politicians do not realize it. And the system will turn on them just as other systems turned on those who help to bring power in other nations.

George Washington University Law professor and self described Democrat Jonathan Turley is calling for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to resign if she can't maintain the dignity of her position.
The fish stinks from the head. If Trump can't maintain the dignity of his office, don't be surprised that others throw it back in his face.
So you believe in “he started it first.” My kids believed that, then they turned six.
If the "he" was you, then they had a point.

Triggered much??
Triggered? Naw. Pelosi was triggered when the President rejected her hand, that's obvious.
I don't know.

She is much more sinister than that. She is doing what her constituents would do. It's what they wanted her to do. She is behaving like an ass hurt crazy bitch because her constituents are ass hurt crazy bitches.

You must get into the mind of a narcissist.

And all politicians are fucking narcissists.

Every goddamn one of them.

No.

Her constituents are vile hateful bitches.

consider this throwing redmeat.

True, but is looking like an out-of-control and petulant child a GOOD look for her?

Yes, I think Nancy Pelosi should resign the Speakership. She LOST an impeachment she should never have started. This is a terrible act that should have consequences.

Presumably she'll be thrown out as Speaker after the next election, one way or another. I don't see how she can survive politically in this office after such a spectacular failure.

Normally I would agree with that. But I think it's pretty hard to shake hands with somebody who had you impeached for no good reason at all. If I had a coworker who tried to get me fired, the last thing I'm going to do wish him a Merry Christmas before the holidays.

I don't think he saw the hand. They don't shake hands with the whole podium! Trump didn't offer to shake hands with Pence, or Pence with Trump, after all. It was an unexpected gesture from Pelosi, and given that the vote to acquit had not yet been taken, a darn insulting one.

Forum List

Back