Democrat Ladies & Wax Museums

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Conservatives do not have to worry about female governors just yet. The real concern comes when they make a move on the US Senate:

Dec 23, 2:50 AM EST
Democrats work to raise number of female governors
By STEVE PEOPLES
Associated Press

News from The Associated Press

Janet Napolitano and Kathleen Sebelius are two classic Democrat females. Both were governors before going off to help the Democrats spy on Americans, and tear down the best healthcare system in the world. Had those two losers remained governors the country never would have found out just how terrible they are.

Note that Sebelius’ exchanges also spy on Americans by demanding a lot of personal information. Neither the NSA nor HillaryCare II protects the information they gather. Surely the information being accumulated through coercion in the healthcare system is at least as unconstitutional as is the stuff in NSA files.

Martha Coakley, the Attorney General in Massachusetts, is my favorite Democrat wannabe running for governor. Happily, a few years ago she failed in her bid to become a US Senator. Sadly, she will probably try again if she can add governor to her résumé.

She’s a disaster no matter where she lands. Example:

I find it ludicrous that liberals do everything they can do to give rapists a pass. Failing at acquittals Democrat judges hand out ridiculous light sentences. Democrats then turn around and claim they are for women. Coakley moves the liberal ball further down the field. The ACLU is famous for getting guilty people out of jail, while Coakley is well-known for keeping innocent people in jail after she put them there.

NOTE: Senator Elizabeth “Cherokee” Warren is another winner from Massachusetts. Coakley and Warren in the US Senate together in the future would rival the evil done by Ted Kennedy and John Kerry.

If you know nothing else about Democrat ladies running for governor know this. Female Democrat governors are made of the same stuff as the bunch who showed their true colors after they got to Washington. Need I do more than name a few! Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Sheila Jackson Lee, Valerie Jarrett, Suzy Five Shows, Samantha Power, Madeleine Albright, Ruth Ginsburg, Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayor, Sarah Hall Ingram, Lisa P. Jackson, Gina McCarthy, Carol M. Browner, Lois Lerner, Celia Roady, Jen Psaki, and the always popular Joycelyn Elders.

I apologize to Democrats for not listing every one of their stars who had so much to do with bringing the country to its present state of ruin.

I do not want to spoil your Christmas, but try to imagine these ladies as exhibits in a wax museum of horrors:

images

Hillary Clinton

images

Nancy Pelosi

images

Diane Feinstein​

images

Barbara Boxer

images

Elizabeth Warren

images

Sheila Jackson Lee

images

Valerie Jarrett

images

Susan Rice

images

Janet Napolitano​

images

Kathleen Sebelius

images

Samantha Power

images

Madeleine Albright

images

Ruth Ginsburg

images

Elena Kagan

images

Sonia Sotomayor

images

Sarah Hall Ingram

images

Lisa P. Jackson

images

Carol M. Browner

images

Gina McCarthy

images

Lois Lerner

images

Celia Roady

images

Jen Psaki

elders.gif

Joycelyn Elders​

Last edited:
Look out Benghazi! Susan Rice is at again:

Susan Rice: NSA Officials Didn’t Lie, They ‘Inadvertently Made False Representations’
by Josh Feldman | 10:13 pm, December 22nd, 2013

Susan Rice: NSA Officials Didn?t Lie, They ?Inadvertently Made False Representations? | Mediaite

If Rice continues to play fast and loose with the truth she’ll end up the star attraction in my wax museum.

I had to laugh at the very last thing Rice said to Lesley Stahl “You can call me Susan.” She should have said “You can call me Suzy Five Shows.”

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=H0wf5lV_F8Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=H0wf5lV_F8Y[/ame]​

All scary women, the lot of them. Not to be off topic ... but I guess I am ... my thing has been Ruth Ginsburg - scares the hell out of me. Until yesterday (or maybe day before yesterday) I had never heard the sound of her voice. (That's what I get for channel surfing.) My only "image" of her has been to "see" her in a Nazi woman's uniform like maybe a female soldier assigned to a death camp or something. I don't see the black robe. But that voice ... I know she was born in America, but that voice had what seemed to me to be very heavily German accented. Sent a c-h-i-l-l through me.

All scary women, the lot of them. Not to be off topic ... but I guess I am ... my thing has been Ruth Ginsburg - scares the hell out of me. Until yesterday (or maybe day before yesterday) I had never heard the sound of her voice. (That's what I get for channel surfing.) My only "image" of her has been to "see" her in a Nazi woman's uniform like maybe a female soldier assigned to a death camp or something. I don't see the black robe. But that voice ... I know she was born in America, but that voice had what seemed to me to be very heavily German accented. Sent a c-h-i-l-l through me.

To Granny: Every one of them of them would scare the hell out of the Frankenstein monster. Ginsburg is a good choice for the scariest. She never should have been confirmed because of her association with the ACLU. She should have been removed after saying this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNC-kbmpscE&feature=player_embedded]US Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg Tells Egyptians Don't Look to The Old US Constitution - YouTube[/ame]​

If you listened to the video you heard Ginsberg say a constitution means nothing if the people do not yearn for freedom and liberty. While Americans are yearning to hang on to what they have Baby Ruth and her kind do everything they can do to take freedom and liberty away from one group and give it another. Her definition of constitutionally guaranteed freedom and liberty amounts to nothing more than social engineering —— without ever admitting that her Human Rights must be funded by tax dollars.

Yes, she was in up to her eyeballs with the ACLU. I started to bring up that association - thanks for doing it for me!!

I get the issues with some of those women. I dislike more than a few of them.

But Joycelyn Elders? I respect her and don't see a problem with her.

To Winterborn: Elders even embarrassed the Clintons. No small feat:

She slipped by saying schools should consider teaching about masturbation.

Surgeon General Is Fired Joycelyn Elders Has Been Controversial. Her Remark On Masturbation Was The Last Straw.
By Angie Cannon, Vanessa Gallman and Steven Thomma, INQUIRER WASHINGTON BUREAU
Posted: December 10, 1994

Surgeon General Is Fired Joycelyn Elders Has Been Controversial. Her Remark On Masturbation Was The Last Straw. - Philly.com

Try to imagine her exhibit in my wax museum of horrors.

Last edited:
Well, I was wondering what would be the rw's next phony Dem/Obama scandal.

Damn, you poor fools are really getting desperate.

Funny - but desperate.

Carry on.

To Winterborn: Elders even embarrassed the Clintons. No small feat:

She slipped by saying schools should consider teaching about masturbation.

Surgeon General Is Fired Joycelyn Elders Has Been Controversial. Her Remark On Masturbation Was The Last Straw.
By Angie Cannon, Vanessa Gallman and Steven Thomma, INQUIRER WASHINGTON BUREAU
Posted: December 10, 1994

Surgeon General Is Fired Joycelyn Elders Has Been Controversial. Her Remark On Masturbation Was The Last Straw. - Philly.com

Try to imagine her exhibit in my wax museum of horrors.

Uh - that's not Elders embarrassing Clinton (there was only one that was POTUS btw) --- that's Bull Clinton embarrassing himself. The spineless jellyfish.

Try to imagine what that means. Or do I have to put it in a big black font so you can read it?

Last edited:

"German accent"??

:dunno:

Did I watch the wrong video?

Last edited:

Funny - but desperate.

Carry on.

Man you need a wheel borrow of frikken cheese:eusa_boohoo:
Don't you have Phil from A&E to run down? Palin, Megan Kelly from Fox, Nugent, etc

Funny - but desperate.

Carry on.

Don't you have Phil from A&E to run down? Palin, Megan Kelly from Fox, Nugent, etc

Wake me when you see the irony of the same people whining about Phil Robertson's "religious persecution" simultaneously crowing about having driven a good woman like Joceylyn Elders out of her job on religious grounds ... :talk2hand:

Last edited:

Funny - but desperate.

Carry on.

Stop me when you see the irony of the same people whining about Phil Robertson's "religious persecution" simultaneously crowing about having driven a good woman like Joceylyn Elders out of her job... :talk2hand:

I didn't read the thread I just responded to Mr.H but what is the difference?
they didn't cry over Phil in fact they cheered it...

Forum List

Back