Democrat "infrastructure" bill

Dems need to ignore Republican lies about bipartisanship and just pass the legislation they want.
Republicans and their constituents hold 50% of the Senate seats and they are not allowed a say in things? You Dems sure love a dictatorship.
They have repeatedly been invited to participate and concessions have been offered
No …..is not participating
50% of the country has the right to tell Dems no. The Dem bill is stuffed to the brim with PORK.
By definition
All Infrastructure investment is PORK

How can Infrastructure NOT be Pork?

If they build a bridge in California, how does it help me in NJ?
PORK, Pork, pork…….

See.

?

Dems need to ignore Republican lies about bipartisanship and just pass the legislation they want.
Republicans and their constituents hold 50% of the Senate seats and they are not allowed a say in things? You Dems sure love a dictatorship.
They have repeatedly been invited to participate and concessions have been offered
neither is giving in to scum demonRATS...the true AMERICANS are looking out for the true AMERICANS, not loading their pockets....its quite obvious you learned nothing in your pathetic life...just like the rest of the scum demonRATS
I don’t debate COMMIES
Go away
you have no clue how to debate...the shit you spew is the shit you believe....thats the sad part...you are a moron

neither is giving in to scum demonRATS...the true AMERICANS are looking out for the true AMERICANS, not loading their pockets....its quite obvious you learned nothing in your pathetic life...just like the rest of the scum demonRATS
I don’t debate COMMIES
Go away
you have no clue how to debate...the shit you spew is the shit you believe....thats the sad part...you are a moron
Like I care what a Commie like you has to say

Why is any of that the responsibility for the federal government to fund?
Because many of these projects are interstate or help multiple states. Many major projects are too big for a single state to finance
Tennessee never could have built TVA, it needed the federal Government

Democrats want the massive bi-partisan infrastructure deal done quickly as Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has said he wants the bill ready to hit the Senate floor by July 19, it has been reported.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has warned President Biden that he faces a 'hell of a fight' over his prized infrastructure bill, describing it as 'wildly inappropriate' and criticizing attempts to pass the plan along party lines.

The corrupt far left extremist Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer knows that the Democrats only have a short period of time to pass their massive looting spree bill that they are calling "infrastructure" because they will probably lose the senate and house in 2022.
Schumer is lying about their "infrastructure", because is is loaded with greedy pork and dirty kick-back deals.
It is a massive waste of the taxpayer's money.
It undermines our democracy.
The American Voters are disgusted by the Democrat Party's hate, racism, violence, greed, lying, corruption and far left extremism.

Great news...

rightwinger
Admiral Rockwell Tory

Senate Republicans today ignored Donald Trump's warnings and voted 67-32 to advance the bill in the Senate, and even Mitch McConnell voted yea.

Excellent bipartisan work by the democrats and the Biden administration. Hopefully just a start.

I don't know why it took so long. Essentially the GOP is where it was 6 weeks ago when they had a Trillion Dollar spending bill. Seems like Biden and them could have had this already in the barn.

Good news and all.... Another win for the good guys.

Great news...

rightwinger
Admiral Rockwell Tory

Senate Republicans today ignored Donald Trump's warnings and voted 67-32 to advance the bill in the Senate, and even Mitch McConnell voted yea.

Color me shocked

Mitch McConnell actually voted FOR something?

Manchin needs to get off his bipartisan horse
Republicans will not give him a ride.

Republicans passed bills through reconciliation. Manchin needs to allow Dems to do the same
Fuck it.. Bribe him with ear marks...

Let him bring home the bacon... A few billion off the top...

Why Dems need to just pass it
Republicans are clueless on what is best for America
Republicans know if Democrats do what Americans want and need they have hell all chance of getting elected...

Even these dingbats on this thread are not say America doesn't need this, just they are not giving it to Democrats... They dispute the definition of Infrastructure but this really about investing in America and getting a yield..
Investing in Education makes better workers who earn more and pay more taxes... Education pays by 9 to 1 on investment for governments in Europe, tell us a better investment.
Electric cars is about staying ahead on an emerging technology which will be dominate in a couple of decades... The list goes on...

So they are saying that they will hold America hostage because the Democrats could get too popular doing the right thing.. The last two US GOP presidents have left the country in a mess... At some stage someone is going to ask why do US keep voting for them.. Or they have already asked...

Fuck it.. Bribe him with ear marks...

Let him bring home the bacon... A few billion off the top...

Infrastructure is nothing but Bacon

God knows West Virginia needs infrastructure

Democrats want the massive bi-partisan infrastructure deal done quickly as Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has said he wants the bill ready to hit the Senate floor by July 19, it has been reported.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has warned President Biden that he faces a 'hell of a fight' over his prized infrastructure bill, describing it as 'wildly inappropriate' and criticizing attempts to pass the plan along party lines.
[/URL]
The bipartisan infrastructure bill has passed, and the sore losers are already lying about it.

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 8.26.17 AM.png

From what I've read only 45% of that bill is for actual infrastructure. The rest is a hodge podge of green shit and new social programs we don't need. Its one lousy bill that never should have been passed and we tax payers will get hosed to pay for it.

From what I've read only 45% of that bill is for actual infrastructure. The rest is a hodge podge of green shit and new social programs we don't need. Its one lousy bill that never should have been passed and we tax payers will get hosed to pay for it.
You read wrong

But, you wanted to get hosed by the Keystone XL.

No, because it’s not a matter of what DEMS want. It’s a matter of what Americans want, and they don’t want what the left is selling.

Even liberal Dems are worried that if they vote for this inflation-causing welfare expansion scheme that they will be kicked out of office next year. How do I know? Because….

….for the first time in the 20 years I’ve lived in this liberal area, that only elects liberals, my liberal Congressman sent out a poll question asking his constituents if they want him to vote for it or not.

Forum List

Back