Democrat Governor decrees carrying of any firearm illegal with emergency health hazard executive order

When your argument boils down to, I know you are but what am I…then you lost…and highlight just how childish you really are

This is a open attack by a demafasict on the rule of law and the civil rights of citizens
Should be removed immediately.

When your argument boils down to, I know you are but what am I…then you lost…and highlight just how childish you really are

This is a open attack by a demafasict on the rule of law and the civil rights of citizens
A. I didn't make an "argument" I made a comment. And it certainly wasn't "I know you are but what am I"?.

B. Marion threatened to "bitchsmack" me, does that mean he lost as well or is it different when someone on your side does it?

A. I didn't make an "argument" I made a comment. And it certainly wasn't "I know you are but what am I"?.

B. Marion threatened to "bitchsmack" me, does that mean he lost as well or is it different when someone on your side does it?
1) yes that was your argument
2) well no that’s not making the same argument. Equally childish though

So are you going to comment on this demafacist attack on the the rights of Americans in her Stalinist tactic?

With the truth, you ignorant fucktard. Although I suppose in your world the truth is violence.

You're dumber than a box of rocks.
YOu didn't present any truth. You said i was gonna get "bitchsmacked". If you're gonna do it with the truth then go for it, I'm waiting.

1) yes that was your argument
2) well no that’s not making the same argument. Equally childish though

So are you going to comment on this demafacist attack on the the rights of Americans in her Stalinist tactic?
If you're too stupid to understand my comments I wish oy would refrain from reading them.

BTW, "demafascist" is hilariously oxymoronic.

Emphasis on the "moronic".

If you're too stupid to understand my comments I wish oy would refrain from reading them.

BTW, "demafascist" is hilariously oxymoronic.

Emphasis on the "moronic".
No I understood it, and broke it down for your

Haha i don’t think you know what an oxymoron is…and it’s hilarious watching you try to use it

Democrat Governor decrees carrying of any firearm illegal with emergency health hazard executive order​

It occurs to me that if the public actually follow this and disarm, this will likely just be a signal to criminals everywhere who will then go out and prey on the helpless! It would not surprise me now to hear the crime rate shoot UP in NM now thanks to this idiot governor!

How many will ILLEGALY be arrested before SCOTUS slaps the hell out of the Governor?

Stunning disregard for civil rights.

This all bs. We need to just take the guns from the crazy people, fuck the courts as they take to long, and our gun issues would drop exponentially.

YOu didn't present any truth. You said i was gonna get "bitchsmacked". If you're gonna do it with the truth then go for it, I'm waiting.
What's this then?

Link Crapitus ignored because he's a retard

LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

^If anyone wants to copy that list to use against leftist shitheads, feel free.

Just paste it then highlight whichever one or more of the things they're doing at the time.

99% of the time, they will be doing one or more of the 20 things, it's their playbook.

Forum List

Back