Democrat-FBI operative has fled the country to avoid Jim Jordan

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Not really sure what's going on here, but with a headline like that it is bound to be something that might spark the civil war.

You don't flee the country just because your hearing date was changed. This is the guy who told Facebook what to do.

Jordan shared internal Facebook documents showing Chan had more meetings with Facebook than he appeared to let on during his testimony. Chan and FITF Section Chief Laura Dehmlow met with Facebook on Oct. 14 and told the platform “no comment” on whether Biden’s laptop was real, Dehmlow testified to House Judiciary.

Not really sure what's going on here, but with a headline like that it is bound to be something that might spark the civil war.

You don't flee the country just because your hearing date was changed. This is the guy who told Facebook what to do.

The Daily Baller is only good to use as toilet paper.

You mean he brought his own lawyer to the hearing, instead of depending on the DOJ lawyer appointed, so the hearing was postponed?
Well, hell yes. If he is out of the country, they can talk to him when he gets back or hunt him down, but I bet he still brings his own lawyer. I would.

I don't know why...It's not like anyone carrrying water for the demoncrats ever gets prosecuted for anything significant.
All he has to do is get that stupid Garland look on his face and say, "I don't recollect".

Yawn.

official travel, it says right in Gym's letter.

DERP

So explain to me why folks must comply with Jim Jordan's subpoenas, but he doesn't have to comply with them.

Jim Jordan is the man. What a great representative. And if you think he's good in the House, you should have seen him wrestle. Superstar.

So explain to me why folks must comply with Jim Jordan's subpoenas, but he doesn't have to comply with them.
It's all corrupt, bro. Wake Up.

Michelle_Obama - half_the_credit - old politicians.png

Forum List

Back