Democrat Desperation On School Reform

This is Dadoalex that you are addressing.

Yes, as has long been established he really is that fucking stupid. Well, not pure stupid. There's a very generous amount of willful dishonesty involved as well, in a form that is often difficult to distinguish with merely being fucking stupid.
Proof the MAGATS are owned when they're discussing you among themselves.

I AM YOUR DADO!!!!

You're perfectly fine with Satan's religion, consisting of all manner of fucked-up sexual perversions being pushed at children, being established, in place of any form of God's religion, and fully supported by tax dollar and government policies.
Goodness.
Your fixation on sexual perversion. Perhaps some reflection is in order.

That's your "girlfriend" numnuts.
Do you care "she" has a bigger dong than you or do you like it that way?

So you admit your girlfriend may have a dong bigger than yours? Go buy another AR to make your dong grow bigger.

Bob Blaylock is a latter-day hypocrite. He is well described two verses from a book in which I read often.

~~ I am encompassed about, because of the temptations and the sins which do so easily beset me. (1 Nephi 4:18)
~~ Yea, I say unto you come and fear not, and lay aside every sin, which easily doth beset you, which doth bind you down to destruction. (Alma 7:15)

Bob judges not with a righteous judgement, but the day will come when he kneels and confesses his errors. He must stop eating from the forbidden fruit, must stop listening to the deceiver's minions.

Yes, churches who can run schools with tax money do not and should not have tax-exempt status.

Last edited:
Non-profits are generally tax exempt. That would be the obvious workaround.

Never. Not coincidentally, the vast majority of Chicago public school teachers send their children to private schools.

Proof?

What's the issue with school choice? This guy is against it.... while he sends his children to private schools. What a hypocrite

North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper declares 'state of emergency' over school choice bill

School choice is great. Public schools should have the same option as private schools to choose what students they will accept and/or keep.

What? Our children attend private school, the school receives no tax dollars for a reason... guess why

You're already in over your head

The guv money is intended to pay for public schools. If you choose to home school or private school you will still be taxed the same and that money will go to the public school system. If your public school is so bad, instead of crying in your bud light, you should get involved and do something about it. But beware, doing so may show your stupid ideas still won't fly.

Forum List

Back