Democrat Desperation On School Reform

I am not happy about vouchers for church schools, but if churches who have schools voluntarily give up their tax exempt status for each year they operate a school, I can live with that. I think this SCOTUS would rule in favor in case of appeals.

What's the issue with school choice? This guy is against it.... while he sends his children to private schools. What a hypocrite
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper declares 'state of emergency' over school choice bill

This has the appearance of an effort to rule as a dictator, not only without the consent of the duly elected legislature, but in direct and illegal defiance thereof. Apparently the state legislature has a veto-proof majority in support of this bill, which means that they have the legitimate authority to enact this bill into law, even against the Governor's opposition thereto.

That's their authority, and against such a solid majority, the Governor has no legitimate authority to stop it.

So, it appears that the Governor is trying to illegally use a declaration of an “emergency” as a way to seize a power that he does not have, in order to stop the legitimate enactment of this bill into law.

I wonder if North Carolina has a process similar to the federal-level impeachment process, by which to remove a corrupt Governor. If this Governor tries to use such a blatantly illegal tactic to block this bill into being passed into law, then perhaps that should be the legislature's next project.

Democrat: I'm declaring a 'state of emergency' because I didn't get my waaayyyyyy :206:

More to the point, he appears to intend to declare a “state of emergency” because the legitimate legislative process in his state is not producing the result that he wants, so he's trying to seize dictatorial power in order to impose his will in defiance of the legitimate legislative process.

The Public Schools would do fine is the Rich MAGAts would not vote to allow the tax dollars to be paid to the Rich Bitch private schools.
Lack of money isn't what's wrong with Federal government education. Marxist queers and the teacher's union is the problem.

No I don't you fcking idiot. WE pay for our children to attend private school.

You can't possibly be this fcking stupid.... well maybe

This is Dadoalex that you are addressing.

Yes, as has long been established he really is that fucking stupid. Well, not pure stupid. There's a very generous amount of willful dishonesty involved as well, in a form that is often difficult to distinguish with merely being fucking stupid.

Unfortunately there is some truth to that. The purpose of vouchers is to allow PARENTS to figure out where their kids are least likely to get homo-raped....

The problem is that those on the left wrong want kids to be homo-raped, or worse. Many of them are the pedofaggots that want to be the ones to do the raping,

ConnectTheDots_Pedophilia_LGBTQ_n.jpg

YOU are entitled to send your kids to public school. Your taxes pay for it.
YOU have the right to choose a private school.
YOU do not have the right to use public tax dollars to pay for it.

And yet you think it is justifiable for parents who pay to send their kids to private schools to also be forced to pay taxes to support the public schools that they are not using.

Using tax money to fund religious schools IS establishing a religion.
Example
This is establishing a religion.

You're perfectly fine with Satan's religion, consisting of all manner of fucked-up sexual perversions being pushed at children, being established, in place of any form of God's religion, and fully supported by tax dollar and government policies.

You did read where they aren't good enough for his own kids, maybe he should put his kids in the public schools as an example

He's not going to do that. He knows damn well what it is that he wants to force on the children of “the little people”, and there's no way in Hell that he is going to allow the same shit to be forced on his own children.

Last edited:
I am not happy about vouchers for church schools, but if churches who have schools voluntarily give up their tax exempt status for each year they operate a school, I can live with that. I think this SCOTUS would rule in favor in case of appeals.

You're not fooling anyone.

It's very obvious what motive your kind would have for making any excuse to deny churches their tax-exempt status. That's the camel's nose into the tent of allowing government to interfere in other ways, to dictate what doctrines a church may teach, what it may practice, and so on. That's the opening move in allowing government to take over control of any church so invaded.

And yet you think it is justifiable for parents who pay to send their kids to private schools to also be forced to pay taxes to support the public schools that they are not using.
Dems don’t want kids to be actually educated instead of indoctrinated. Even their saint Obama tried to end the DC school voucher program. Hurting poor black kids by keeping them in failing public schools as he sent his kids to a private school. That move even infuriated some Dems by the sheer hypocrisy.

Dems don’t want kids to be actually educated instead of indoctrinated. Even their saint Obama tried to end the DC school voucher program. Hurting poor black kids by keeping them in failing public schools as he sent his kids to a private school. That move even infuriated some Dems by the sheer hypocrisy.
Democrats have sold out. Money from the unions is more important than educating our children.

Forum List

Back