Democrat Debates.Just CNN/NBC/ABC?,Will They Ask Hard Questions?,Or Just Stupid Questions?

The debates in 2016 for the Dems and the Republicans were reasonable, I thought.
You guys still sore that no one asked Hillary why she murdered Seth Rich?
what I really want to know is why she is a hypocrite regarding accepting the outcome of an election. Let's see that tape.
Well, since she's not running this time, I'm not sure how you're planning to ask her.
lady, she was on fking tv for fking forever, and not once was that question asked. not once.
Awwwwww......I'm so sorry.

:dance: :omg: :puhleeze: :aargh: :aargh: With such a bias MSM, making sure they take down Trump, anyone expect a fair series of debates with the Democrats? What are they gonna ask them? What was your favorite sit-com during the 70's?,,What did you have for lunch today? Do you prefer Coke, Pepsi, or Doctor Pepper?
We all know how infuriated we will get when the boneheaded moderators will not ask any hard questions. Will these debates be a repeat of when the pansy ass press never asked/or just barley asked Obama a tough question?
And what if FOX News wants to do a debate with the final 5 candidates, hosted by 3 moderators that they know will take them down/embarrass the crap out of them within the first hour?
:1peleas:

I don't expect the MSM will be nearly as confrontational and accusatory or focus on the 'sins' of Democrats as they do with Republicans. So we might actually be able to hear some of the positions of the candidates on actual issues instead of 90+ percent of it being focused on controversial or negative stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with how they will govern.

I don't expect the Democrats to agree to a debate hosted by Fox News.

I don't expect the MSM to be as fair or focus on actual issues important to the country with the Republicans any more than they did last time.
there is but one question and it is never answered. where does the funding come from?

The debates in 2016 for the Dems and the Republicans were reasonable, I thought.
You guys still sore that no one asked Hillary why she murdered Seth Rich?
what I really want to know is why she is a hypocrite regarding accepting the outcome of an election. Let's see that tape.
Well, since she's not running this time, I'm not sure how you're planning to ask her.
lady, she was on fking tv for fking forever, and not once was that question asked. not once.
Awwwwww......I'm so sorry.
I bet you are. you'd roll around in pig shit to cover for her.

As she thinks you are pig shit.

...."Do you think Trump is an idiot"?........."Do you think Trump is a racist"?........."Do you think Trump hates Mexicans and muslims"?........"Do you think Trump is a big fat poopy pants"?..

Those answers are too obvious. Of course he is.His own remarks prove it.
and got him elected.

Being an idiot racist who hates Mexicans and Muslims got him a lot of votes.

:dance: :omg: :puhleeze: :aargh: :aargh: With such a bias MSM, making sure they take down Trump, anyone expect a fair series of debates with the Democrats? What are they gonna ask them? What was your favorite sit-com during the 70's?,,What did you have for lunch today? Do you prefer Coke, Pepsi, or Doctor Pepper?
We all know how infuriated we will get when the boneheaded moderators will not ask any hard questions. Will these debates be a repeat of when the pansy ass press never asked/or just barley asked Obama a tough question?
And what if FOX News wants to do a debate with the final 5 candidates, hosted by 3 moderators that they know will take them down/embarrass the crap out of them within the first hour?

I don't expect the MSM will be nearly as confrontational and accusatory or focus on the 'sins' of Democrats as they do with Republicans. So we might actually be able to hear some of the positions of the candidates on actual issues instead of 90+ percent of it being focused on controversial or negative stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with how they will govern.

I don't expect the MSM to be as fair or focus on actual issues important to the country with the Republicans any more than they did last time.
The MSM was perfectly fair to the 16 candidates running for president on the Republican ticket! The problem was there were too many of them--no one had time to answer any of those questions with more than a sound byte. I think the Democrats already have too many candidates and before the debates, I hope it's down to no more than half a dozen.

...."Do you think Trump is an idiot"?........."Do you think Trump is a racist"?........."Do you think Trump hates Mexicans and muslims"?........"Do you think Trump is a big fat poopy pants"?..

Those answers are too obvious. Of course he is.His own remarks prove it.
and got him elected.

Being an idiot racist who hates Mexicans and Muslims got him a lot of votes.
when did that happen? hmmmm post that link.

there is but one question and it is never answered. where does the funding come from?

Well they do answer it sometimes. And the answer is always more taxes on carbon, the rich, corporations, etc.

Well they do answer it sometimes. And the answer is always more taxes on carbon, the rich, corporations, etc.
then the follow up should be, that hasn't worked in the past why will it work for you?

i wonder which candidate will walk off during the debate because of a sudden diarreah attack

The MSM was perfectly fair to the 16 candidates running for president on the Republican ticket! The problem was there were too many of them--no one had time to answer any of those questions with more than a sound byte. I think the Democrats already have too many candidates and before the debates, I hope it's down to no more than half a dozen.

If you go back and carefully listen to those debates, almost all of the questions asked the Republicans had a 'gotcha' component to them. They did NOT do that to the Democrats.

Even Fox News, via Megyn Kelly, did that first rattle out of the box with President Trump and she and Bret Baird did more 'gotcha questions' or encouraged confrontation between the candidates than they encouraged the candidates to actually express their opinions about real issues. The Democrats refused to accept a debate hosted by Fox News so we don't know how they would have addressed that debate.

then the follow up should be, that hasn't worked in the past why will it work for you?

In my opinion, being that vague makes it a poison pill question. More accurate specificity is required. The correct question would be that corporations expanded and increased hiring, salaries, and benefits, and put capital back into the economy when taxes and regulation were reduced for them in 2017. The rich and numerous corporations have returned their capital to the USA which has helped the economy prosper. Why wouldn't your plan to increase taxes have an adverse affect on that?

(P.S. Do not expect any of the MSM that the Democrats would agree to host their debates to be that intellectually honest or to include a follow up question at all.)

Last edited:

In my opinion, being that vague makes it a poison pill question. The correct question would be that corporations expanded and increased hiring, salaries, and benefits, and put capital back into the economy when taxes and regulation were reduced for them in 2017. The rich have returned their capital to the USA which has helped the economy prosper. Why wouldn't your plan to increase have an adverse affect on that?
well that is what I meant without all of that extra wording. Under obammy 2% growth, under trump 3% growth, why do you think your changes will improve trump's number? or do you wish 2% growth? I don't know too many questions that no one is asking. All the MSM wants to do is
giphy.gif

If you go back and carefully listen to those debates, almost all of the questions asked the Republicans had a 'gotcha' component to them. They did NOT do that to the Democrats.

Even Fox News, via Megyn Kelly, did that first rattle out of the box with President Trump and she and Bret Baird did more 'gotcha questions' or encouraged confrontation between the candidates than they encouraged the candidates to actually express their opinions about real issues. The Democrats refused to accept a debate hosted by Fox News so we don't know how they would have addressed that debate.
I do remember Kelly's 'gotcha question' to Trump--no question there.
I don't remember ANY others to the other candidates, though.
I heard lots of opinions about "real issues" but yeah, with sixteen candidates, some are going to disagree and there was actually quite a bit of mud slinging amongst them, so the arguing, while annoying, was certainly understandable.

I heard lots of opinions about "real issues" but yeah, with sixteen candidates, some are going to disagree and there was actually quite a bit of mud slinging amongst them, so the arguing, while annoying, was certainly understandable.
so basically, debates on tv do nothing to promote a candidate ever. what a waste of time if no one asking really gives a fk.

what would be great, is to see a person from each campaign ask questions to the opposing candidate. No softballs will be thrown then.

If the hosts had focused on asking real questions on real issues without inserting a poison pill into those questions, the candidates would not have been goaded into going after each other instead of stating their positions. These debates are designed and geared to create food fights and they accomplish little else.

Forum List

Back