Democrat Congressman: Tax Drivers for Every Mile They Drive

Only a braindead Democrat would propose a tax like this during an election cycle. He must hate his political career.

Fuck him, little wienie with his bow tie and green bicycle. People like that make me sick.

Shucks howdy, you sure blew his well-reasoned arguments out of the water. That'll make him rethink his views for sure! I especially appreciated your in-depth financial analysis of the cost of his proposed mileage tax and your helpful suggestion of an alternative system. You're a credit to the Wrongpublican Party, Rabbi, surely the best they've got.

Fuck him, little wienie with his bow tie and green bicycle. People like that make me sick.

Shucks howdy, you sure blew his well-reasoned arguments out of the water. That'll make him rethink his views for sure! I especially appreciated your in-depth financial analysis of the cost of his proposed mileage tax and your helpful suggestion of an alternative system. You're a credit to the Wrongpublican Party, Rabbi, surely the best they've got.

No one takes you seriously. Least of all me.

Quit wasting money on stupid shit and fix the roads. Hows that for reasoned?:D

Forum List

Back