Democrat cities lead in murder…stop trying to deny it….they have extreme gun control

Okay, so 33% of Americans have police records.
19.4% of Americans have used illegal or misused legal drugs.
6% of Americans abuse alcohol.

But you know what. All of them would have a much harder time killing to old lady over an argument of who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best if guns were so prolific.

So let's talk about your big fear, Dick Tiny. Your biggest fear is that if we started applying standards to gun ownership, like most other countries do, then you won't be able to exercise your fetish, because, damn, you are obsessed.

33% of Americans have police records... this isn't that big of a talking point.

Moron.....the actual research says 15% of Americans....you doofus.......and 90% of those who commit murder have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years....they are not John Q. Citizen offing the wife cause she burned dinner....

The Criminology of Firearms

The whole corpus of criminological research dating back to the 1890'sshows murderers "almost uniformly have a long history of involvement in criminal behavior," and that "[v]irtually all" murderers and other gun criminals have prior felony records — generally long ones.

While only 15 percent of Americans have criminal records, roughly 90 percent of adult murderers have prior adult records — exclusive of their often extensive juvenile records — with crime careers of six or more adult years including four major felonies. Gerald D. Robin, writing for the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences,notes that, unlike ordinary gun owners, "the average murderer turns out to be no less hardened a criminal than the average robber or burglar."

I call bullshit.

I can say with certainly that I have no police record, have never used illegal drugs or alcohol, nor misused even legal drugs, and neither has my wife.

Okay, except you belong to a cult that forbids alcohol, so that's not saying much.

I've never been arrested. My only interaction with the po-po have been either to report a crime (where they turned out to be uniformly useless) or getting pulled over for a moving violation (which is just annoying). Then they wonder why the public largely despises them.

I used to drink heavily when I was in the service because that was the culture. I only tried pot once, and didn't like it. I don't think either was wrong or immoral.

I'd be very surprised if it could be established that any of those are true of as many as one person out of every ten with whom I've ever associated.

Really? Because it seems to me that you probably don't know that much about the people you associate with.

Now, after my parents died, one of my siblings hung with a bad crowd and got into all sorts of minor trouble. But because he was white and had a family ready to bail him out, he really didn't have a detrimental effect on his life. Today, he's one of these Blue Lives Matter types. He's friends with a cop who got convicted of a police misconduct rap, and we haven't really been on speaking terms since I said the motherfucker deserved it. He's Mr. Law and Order now.

If anything, your bullshit statistics are more likely a reflection of the sort of scum with which you associate, rather than of the population in general.

Nope, these are established facts. Some useful reading. Have someone in your cult explain the big words to you.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.sentencingproject.org/app/uploads/2022/08/Americans-with-Criminal-Records-Poverty-and-Opportunity-Profile.pdf

The United States is the global leader in incarceration. Today, more than 1.5 million Americans are incarcerated in state and federal prisons, a figure that has quintupled since 1980. Adding in jails, the number of Americans who are behind bars rises to 2.2 million. One in three U.S. adults has been arrested by age 23. Communities of color; lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals; and people with histories of abuse or mental illness are disproportionately affected. As a result, between 70 million and 100 million—or as many as one in three Americans—have some type of criminal record.

Which gets down to an important point that I've brought up before. You are a soulless, conscienceless sociopath. Of course you find it easy to imagine that in such a situation, you might kill someone, and therefore to assume that anyone else in a similar situation might do so as well.

But most people are not like you.
Uh, you want to murder women for practicing forms of birth control you don't like. That's being a sociopath.

The reality is, anyone is capable of anything. I'd like to think that I'd never kill anyone, even though thanks to the Army, I'm more than capable of getting the job done. But reality.

Moron.....the actual research says 15% of Americans....you doofus.......and 90% of those who commit murder have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years....they are not John Q. Citizen offing the wife cause she burned dinner....

15% of Americans? That still sounds like way too many.

Keep deluding yourself that you live in a free country while you cling to your gun and your bible.

Yep, we have a crime problem in leftist controlled cities.

This isnlt surprising as leftist controlled cities have policies that enable and embolden criminals.

Heritage recently released a new report, a rebuttal to the Third Way's report that shows that Democrat policies in Democrat led cities and counties are responsible for rising crime rates in these red states. In fact, in the 30 American cities with the highest murder rates, 27 have Democratic mayors.

There aren't any mega cities that are republican.

More to the point, the murder rate has been spiking in rural areas as well.

YEah....again, counties controlled by democrats...you doofus...

The No. 1 state on Third Way’s list is Mississippi. Sure enough, the statewide vote in the 2020 election was for Trump. But within the state, Hinds County residents voted for Joe Biden, 3 to 1. Mississippi’s biggest city, Jackson, is in Hinds County. You know where this is going.
Reporting on Jackson last year, CNN declared it “one of the deadliest U.S. cities.”

The mayor of Jackson is Chokwe Antar Lumumba, a Democrat. The district attorney is Jody Owens, a Democrat.
No. 2 on the list is Louisiana. Trump won that state, too. But on the more local level, he lost Orleans, the parish that contains New Orleans, the state’s most populous city. Residents there went for Biden almost 8 to 1.
“New Orleans had the highest homicide rate of any major city so far this year, with about 41 homicides per 100,000 residents.”— The Wall Street Journal, Sep. 16, 2022
The mayor of New Orleans is LaToya Cantrell, a Democrat. The district attorney is Jason Williams, also a Democrat.
No. 3 on the list is Kentucky, another red state that voted to elect Trump. But Kentucky’s biggest city Louisville is in Jefferson County and 60 percent of those voters supported Biden.
This is from Kentucky-based think tank Pegasus Institute in August: “In the last decade, the city of Louisville has seen unprecedented increases in shootings and homicides. 2020 became Louisville’s deadliest year on record, and 2021 have proven to continue that trend.” The organization reported last year that Louisville’s homicide rate was competing with the likes of Chicago and Philadelphia.
The mayor of Louisville is Greg Fischer, a Democrat. The district attorney is Thomas B. Wine. He is also a Democrat.
Next is Alabama at No. 4, another 2020 red state. But Biden won the most votes in the most populous county, also called Jefferson. He won 56 percent to Trump’s 43. Within Jefferson is the city of Birmingham, which has the third-highest murder ratein all of the U.S.
The mayor of Birmingham is Randall Woodfin. He’s a Democrat, just like the district attorney, Danny Carr.
In slot No. 5 is Missouri. Again, a Trump state. And again, with the county containing its biggest city, St. Louis, going for Biden, 61 percent to Trump’s 37. St. Louis has the fourth-highest murder rate in the country.
Mayor: Tishaura Jones, Democrat.
County prosecuting attorney: Wesley Bell, same.
No. 6 is South Carolina. Trump won that state, but Charleston County, with the city of North Charleston, went for Biden with 56 percent of the vote. North Charleston has the highest murder rate in the state.
Finally, here we have a city with a mayor, Keith Summey, from the Republican Party. The county solicitor — Charleston does not have a district attorney — is Scarlett Wilson, also a Republican.
Not that we’re keeping score, but that brings the number on this list of Republicans who might feasibly be held accountable for raging crime in their cities to a grand total of two. For Democrats, it’s so far 10.
The next two states on Third Way’s report, New Mexico and Georgia, went blue in 2020, so we’ll skip those.
No. 9 is Arkansas, which was red. But again, Pulaski County, with the state’s biggest city of Little Rock, went blue with 60 percent of voters choosing Biden. That city reportedly has one of the highest violent crime rates in the state. The mayor of Little Rock is Frank Scott, a Democrat. The county prosecutor, Larry Jegley, is a Democrat as well.
Lastly, at No. 10, is Tennessee. Another red state with a major blue county that went for Biden. That county here would be Shelby, with 64 percent of the vote going to the president. In Shelby is the city of Memphis, which, according to The New York Times, “is often ranked among the nation’s most violent cities.”
The mayor of Memphis is Jim Strickland, a Democrat. Steve Mulroy, a Democrat, is the recently-elected district attorney.
To recap, of the eight red states listed in Third Way’s report as being among the top 10 with the highest murder rate, the cities where all that murder is happening are run almost exclusively by Democrats. All but one had a Democrat mayor. And all but one had a Democrat responsible for pursuing criminal prosecutions.

The Left's Funny New Lie: It's The 'Red States' With More Crime!

Again, places with higher population densities have more murders...

But we have lots of murders in sparsely populated parts of Jesusland, too.

This is what happens when you make it easy for people who shouldn't have guns to get them.

Nope....the urban centers controlled totally by democrats have the worst crime rates, and the rural areas that voted for biden are the areas with the worst homicide rates in Red States....

Nope....the urban centers controlled totally by democrats have the worst crime rates, and the rural areas that voted for biden are the areas with the worst homicide rates in Red States....

Your numbers are off.

Hey, remember when you tried to claim 5 cities were the ones that made us the worst in murder, and I debunked that by showing they were less than 10% of all murders committed.

Didn't answer that one, you just moved on to the same packaged NRA talking point.

Are you a bot?

1675729454105.jpeg

Forum List

Back