Democrat cities lead in murder…stop trying to deny it….they have extreme gun control

We had those homicides because of your slave owning political party, the democrats.....in 2015 they decided that destroying local police and releasing criminals was a good way to go...you doofus....

No, guy, we had those homicides because there are too many fucking guns.
But at least be man enough to admit that the murders in those five cities you listed just didn't move the needle that much, and America as a whole is unsafe.

The 6 foot tall teenager was attacking Zimmerman and smashing his head against concrete.......and the 3 blm/antifa, democrat praty brownshirts attacked Zimmerman, two of them were felons, one of those felons was a serial child rapist....but you go ahead and keep defending them....

I think you meant Rittenhouse that second time, but you are proving my point.

If Rittenhouse and Zimmerman had supposedly legitimate claims to 'self-defense' (even though they could have just stayed home an not engaged) then the gang bangers who shot at other gang bangers who were shooting at them truly had a legitimate claim to self-defense. And when Kim Foxx asked the CPD who fired the first shot, and they shrugged their shoulders and said, "I dunno!" she really didn't have a choice in bringing charges, did she.

No, we have homicides because we have too many fucking criminals.

We could have a thousand guns for ever man, woman and child, and without criminals, there would be no crime. There would even still be murders.

If we were able to completely eliminate all firearms, but we still had criminals, we would still have crime.

You do not want to deal with this fact, because you are a criminals, and you take the side of your own kind against the side of human beings.

You hate guns, because they give human beings a fighting chance at defending themselves from your kind.

Everything that you have ever posted on the subject proves this.

You solidly oppose any policy that actually holds criminals responsible for their behavior.

You solidly oppose any policy that protects human beings from criminals, or empowers them to protect themselves.

Every policy position that you have ever expressed on the subject is staunchly pro-criminal, and anti-human-being.

Last edited:
But at least be man enough to admit that the murders in those five cities you listed just didn't move the needle that much, and America as a whole is unsafe.

No......we have over 600 million guns in private hands and over 90% of gun murder is committed by convicted felons, released, over and over again by you and your slave owning political party.

No, we have homicides because we have too many fucking criminals.

How do we have more criminals than Germany or Japan or England? I want you to think about that very hard.

We could have a thousand guns for ever man, woman and child, and without criminals, there would be no crime. There would even still be murders.
Actually, you are using a bit of illogic here. The guy who shoots his wife because she burned the potroast wasnt' a criminal until that day.

If we were able to completely eliminate all firearms, but we still had criminals, we would still have crime.

Yet countries that have eliminated guns don't have the crime we have. Why do you think that is?

You do not want to deal with this fact, because you are a criminals, and you take the side of your own kind against the side of human beings.

You hate guns, because they give human beings a fighting chance at defending themselves from your kind.
Except DGUs are rare... The rest of teh world doesn't have this problem.

You solidly oppose any policy that actually holds criminals responsible for their behavior.
We lock up 2 million people. Prisons don't work.

You solidly oppose any policy that protects human beings from criminals, or empowers them to protect themselves.

Every policy position that you have ever expressed on the subject is staunchly pro-criminal, and anti-human-being.
I don't deny someone's humanity because of their race or past mistakes like you do.

No......we have over 600 million guns in private hands and over 90% of gun murder is committed by convicted felons, released, over and over again by you and your slave owning political party.
Nope, most gun murders are acquaintance murders.

And 100 million Americans have a police record. I don't think we can lock up 1/3rd of the country.

The guy who shoots his wife because she burned the potroast [sic] wasnt' [sic] a criminal until that day.

That you think of a man murdering his wife over an overcooked meal doesn't tell us anything meaningful about anyone you would imagine doing any such thing. It does tell so something meaningful about •YOU•, but not anything that wasn't already pretty obvious to most of us.

How many men do you think there are, who would murder their own wives over such petty reasons? The only way you could envision that as a realistic scenarios is if it reflects your own character, and what you imagine you might do under such circumstances.

JoeB131,

Why do you make excuses for just plain bad people?
GUNS do not make a good person do others harm.

It's as if you are completely OK with really bad people. What's wrong with you?
How can any sane person think this way?
BAD PEOPLE EXIST and they will be bad and harm and even kill others with or without guns.

GUNS allow innocent people to protect themselves from bad people.
Why are you so adverse to innocent people?

There is something fundamentally flawed with your mind.

I suspect the actual fundamental flaw is your adversity to individual freedom and your passion for hard core authoritarianism.
Again, it's still a sickness. You are sick. There is no other explanation.

That you think of a man murdering his wife over an overcooked meal doesn't tell us anything meaningful about anyone you would imagine doing any such thing. It does tell so something meaningful about •YOU•, but not anything that wasn't already pretty obvious to most of us.

Actually, it happened to someone in my neighborhood when I was growing up. The guy murdered his wife in an angry argument, then in a panic, tried to dispose of the body by cutting it up. They had been married for about 20 years at that point. This guy was a regular, blue collar guy.

How many men do you think there are, who would murder their own wives over such petty reasons? The only way you could envision that as a realistic scenarios is if it reflects your own character, and what you imagine you might do under such circumstances.

Yeah, only I could imagine such things... other than you read about them in the newspaper every day.

I could do a cheap shot and point out that the guy who killed his wife, mother in law and five kids was a Mormon.

Why do you make excuses for just plain bad people?
GUNS do not make a good person do others harm.

It's as if you are completely OK with really bad people. What's wrong with you?

I don't think that anyone is inherently good or bad. The children of Nazi War Criminals have spoken about what good fathers they were. Meanwhile, we've seen expose after expose by the children of beloved celebrities telling us that their parents were outright shits.

There was an interesting book called the "Banality of Evil", where a psychiatrist who interviewed the Nazi leaders at Nuremburg was horrified to find, they were mostly regular people who got caught up in history.

So here is my problem with guns. Most people don't really know how to handle them, store them safely, or use them responsibly. And, yes, a gun in the home will result in it turning a comic family argument into a terrible family tragedy. Like that Mormon freak who annihilated his family a few weeks ago.

Actually, it happened to someone in my neighborhood when I was growing up. The guy murdered his wife in an angry argument, then in a panic, tried to dispose of the body by cutting it up. They had been married for about 20 years at that point. This guy was a regular, blue collar guy.

I call bullshit.

A guy who murders his wife that way has something very, very, very wrong with him to begin with.

Regular guys don't commit murder that way. Only fucked-up sociopaths such as yourself do.

I call bullshit.

A guy who murders his wife that way has something very, very, very wrong with him to begin with.

Regular guys don't commit murder that way. Only fucked-up sociopaths such as yourself do.

He shot her. Because there was a gun in the house. The chopping up the body was a bit sick, but that was probably panic on his part.

The daughter was in my circle of friends at the time. She was even a tad morbid about it. "Did you find any fingers" she asked a friend who later bought the house.

I haven't shot anyone... but that Mormon Family Annihilator did last week.

He shot her. Because there was a gun in the house.

No, he shot her because he's a murderous piece of subhuman shit. The gun didn't make him do anything.

In the nearly twenty-eight years that we have been married, neither my wife nor I have ever shot each other, nor even given any credible thought to the idea of doing so. I guess the guns that we have, that each of us have had since long before we met, must not be very good guns, because in all that time, they have never caused either of us to try to murder one another.

Now if I was a murderous piece of subhuman shit, and I did get it into my head to murder my wife, taking away my guns wouldn't stop it. There are plenty of things in my home, not meant to be weapons, but which could easily be used to kill someone, in the hands of anyone who had that intent.

Since Mormon Bob doesn't seem to think domestic violence is a thing...

No, he shot her because he's a murderous piece of subhuman shit. The gun didn't make him do anything.

No, the gun made it easier for him to kill her, that's the point. If there hadn't been a gun in the house, they'd have had enough time too cool off and consult a divorce lawyer. (Although I lived in a Catholic neighborhood where you just didn't get divorced.)

In the nearly twenty-eight years that we have been married, neither my wife
I don't care about your family, Bob. I guess I should be impressed no one has shot you yet...

Now if I was a murderous piece of subhuman shit, and I did get it into my head to murder my wife, taking away my guns wouldn't stop it. There are plenty of things in my home, not meant to be weapons, but which could easily be used to kill someone, in the hands of anyone who had that intent.

But that's the thing. Without a gun, you'd have to think about it. The problem with most gun violence is that it's over before anyone has a chance to think.

Forum List

Back