Democrat Cheating Begins: Pennsylvania Democrat Officials Mailed Out 240,000 Ballots to Unverified Voters! …UPDATE: Now at 255,000 Unverified Voters!

Democrats are nothing but a band of criminals. They have no ethics or moral values.

Dang nabbit......silly wabbit's!!

Of course it's fake news. That's why it's on the gatewaypundit.

The truth is -- every one of those ballots went to verified registered voters.

If the goal is election integrity and fair fraud free elections why would a state send out ballots not registered voters who did not request one?

You're living in a fantasy world.
Do I have this right? Trump looking to find 11K votes in his favor is tantamount to cheating but you would fully support a loser liberal when demanding a recount, with the intent to overturn the election results. Unlike you recounts by either party is just fine with me.

Do I have this right? Trump looking to find 11K votes in his favor is tantamount to cheating but you would fully support a loser liberal when demanding a recount, with the intent to overturn the election results. Unlike you recounts by either party is just fine with me.

There had already been a recount and an audit.

If the goal is election integrity and fair fraud free elections why would a state send out ballots not registered voters who did not request one?

LOL

Poor dumb, brain-dead con, Pennsylvania only mails out ballots to registered voters.

In order to request either ballot type, you must be registered to vote.

There had already been a recount and an audit.
If that scenario is accurate, I stand corrected with a caveat. If you do not trust the entity doing the recount, I have no problem with using any legal process to find the votes that you believe are conveniently missed.

Forum List

Back