John Fetterman: “I support fracking and I don’t I support fracking and I stand and I do support fracking” (VIDEO)

He did say it, that is to say, did not say it, so yea he did.

So there is that, I mean this.............no that............so...............yea.

Uncle Fester is the ideal political candidate

When accused of lying, just give some incomprehensible reply while contradicting yourself a million times

Everyone knows he can't put two brain cells together to do much of anything, thus he can never be accused of anything

Tim does a great breakdown of this debacle.

The Dems are exploiting a man who is not well. Just like what they are doing with Biden.

The Dems are Soulless ghouls. Sick people.

I've not watched the entire debate, but what I have seen doesn't paint a very flattering picture of Fetterman. The question on fracking demonstrates just how bad off the guy is. I'm not about to make fun of a stroke victim, and I've no idea how big a role it played in his catastrophic performance, but he lost that election last night...

1666796456551.png

Wow! Did they make the rules to help Fetterman?
90 seconds for arguments
15 seconds for rebuttals

incoherent Democrats are always better than Republicans who know what year it is.

2 things come to mind here.

The first is why the hell the D's thought that putting up a stroke victim for US Senator was a good idea.

The second is why the D's thought that putting him into a debate was smart.

I'm embarrassed for the guy.

Fetterman is asked about previously saying he wanted to eliminate fracking: "I support fracking and I don't I support fracking and I stand and I do support fracking."

Helter Fester committed political suicide last night when he said that.

You'd think so, but the dems are still supporting him. Fricking unreal.

Clearly he cannot do the job. Dems don't care, as long as they hold the seat. Not that I'm surprised, we saw the exact same thing with Biden. That was not as bad as Fetterman, although Joe is sliding fast, but they kept him away from reporters as much as possible for the exact same reasons: They do not want the public to get a solid look at what they're buying, as the product is blatantly awful.

The first is why the hell the D's thought that putting up a stroke victim for US Senator was a good idea.

The second is why the D's thought that putting him into a debate was smart.

As divided as this country is, I think they believe D's will vote for D's no matter what, so their goal is simply to get their people to the polls and they'll win.
Sounds crazy I know, but it's getting to this point now.

to some extent, fetterman reminds me of miss south carolina. "I personally believe that summa people with hemmorhoids in our nation need maps and fracking, and like summa people like in the Iraq and the south africa also need maps and fracking so they like can find their way home from their local wal mart"

Why is the media TRANSLATING what Fetterman MEANT?

Is that their job?

Did they do that for Trump when he misspoke?

PFIZER SPONSORED MEDIA = DEM PROPAGANDA.

Why is the media TRANSLATING what Fetterman MEANT?

Is that their job?

Did they do that for Trump when he misspoke?

PFIZER SPONSORED MEDIA = DEM PROPAGANDA.
they could of at least had captions at the bottom of the screen in english and spanish so that all of us could understand what fetterman was saying/trying to say....and maybe even someone standing next to him for the hard of hearing

If Joe decides to run in 24', he should take Fetterman along on the campaign trail to make himself look more cognizant. Actually, Joe should let him take Kamala's place.

Uncle Fester is the ideal political candidate

When accused of lying, just give some incomprehensible reply while contradicting yourself a million times

Everyone knows he can't put two brain cells together to do much of anything, thus he can never be accused of anything
hard not to feel sorry for the dude but not to the point we elect him (I don't live in PA, though.. thank God).

Where does the Left find these people?

sigh... Anyway, yeh, both Falterman and Brandon need to go to a nice rest home where they will be properly cared for.. OK, maybe not Falterman bc he is rather young despite his impairment.. but he needs to retire.

If Joe decides to run in 24', he should take Fetterman along on the campaign trail to make himself look more cognizant. Actually, Joe should let him take Kamala's place.
LMAO! :auiqs.jpg:

The mental pictures...

Now if only a lefty would suggest such a campaign strategy... some prominent lefty.. They aren't going to listen to you, a conservative, that is for sure..

Oh well, it looks like the Dim train wreck has left the station anyhow.. LOL

They didn't-he had the stroke something like 2 days before the primary.

You'd think so, but the dems are still supporting him. Fricking unreal.

Clearly he cannot do the job. Dems don't care, as long as they hold the seat. Not that I'm surprised, we saw the exact same thing with Biden. That was not as bad as Fetterman, although Joe is sliding fast, but they kept him away from reporters as much as possible for the exact same reasons: They do not want the public to get a solid look at what they're buying, as the product is blatantly awful.

The plan if he wins is for him to step down, and probably be replaced by his wife.

Forum List

Back