Democrat Cheating Begins: Pennsylvania Democrat Officials Mailed Out 240,000 Ballots to Unverified Voters! …UPDATE: Now at 255,000 Unverified Voters!

If that scenario is accurate, I stand corrected with a caveat. If you do not trust the entity doing the recount, I have no problem with using any legal process to find the votes that you believe are conveniently missed.

Trump has never had any evidence.. remember in 2016 he claimed 3-5 million illegals voted. He had no proof of that either.

Trump has never had any evidence.. remember in 2016 he claimed 3-5 million illegals voted. He had no proof of that either.

Interestingly enough, Trump echoed that claim on a baseless tweet by Gregg Phillips, who never proved it. The same Gregg Phillips who lied again about election fraud in the fictional movie, 2000 Mules.

Border crossings were at a 40 year low when your Golden God Boy descended the escalator. Hatred is what bonds the fascist of Trumpybears Neo-GOP together. He and his compliant media over at 'Faux-n-Frauds' tee'd up that hatred for his followers to take a swing at with their best driver.
Prove it.

That is what they said? You should show them where the laws were broken or something. Probably more effective than wasting your life on a message board complaining that you can't get anyone to take you seriously.
That has to be quite a problem for you. I hope you get some help.

255,000 is too many votes to throw out, without giving the voter a chance to correct the problem.....

I see a lawsuit or two coming, to get this settled....

Transposing a number of their drivers licence number is likely the cause, according to the Republican congress critters sending the letter....and just flipping one number with another of it, the votes are being set aside, not counted until corrected.... But there are not enough workers to follow through and get the voter to correct it....

This is some new law or procedure, requiring a SSAN or drivers licence # or other private info that was on your registration to match....

Whatever it is, 255,000 voters F'd it up....which is way way too many voters being disenfranchised, from both sides of the aisle, throughout the State....

You need to be more specific. Can't tell if you agree with me or not that Trump's request was perfectly acceptable. It was, he did nothing wrong.
Pale....the President did something wrong, just by placing the call....

Interestingly enough, Trump echoed that claim on a baseless tweet by Gregg Phillips, who never proved it. The same Gregg Phillips who lied again about election fraud in the fictional movie, 2000 Mules.

all the demofks who couldn't prove their claims.

Trumpyberra's Campaign nor any of his current Candidates have ever won a single court case that could have changed a single state election in 2020.

Forum List

Back