Democracy Won!

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
OGC-1.gif

It is significant that, not only did the American electorate overwhelmingly reject election deniers. None of Trump's hand-picked lickspittles who were defeated whined that the elections (let alone an airy-fairy "Landslide!") had been stolen by dastards unknown. They conducted themselves as patriots.

All respected America's noble tradition that had distinguished governance of, by, and for the People: peaceful transfers of power (1789-2021)

Tudor Dixon Republican nominee for governor of Michigan: "I called Governor Whitmer this morning to concede and wish her well."
Mehmet Oz Republican nominee for Senate from Pennsylvania "This morning, I called John Fetterman and congratulated him. I wish him and his family all the best, both personally and as our next United States Senator."
Paul LePage Republican nominee for governor of Maine: "I accept the results of yesterday's election."
Bob Stefanowski Republican nominee for governor of Connecticut: "Connecticut gets it right, we had a good election, a fair election and now we have to come together to get it done."
and
Stacey Abrams Democratic nominee for governor of Georgia: "It is good to be here in this moment, surrounded by your love and support. And let me begin by offering congratulations to Gov. Brian Kemp."
Sean Patrick Maloney Incumbent Democratic nominee for New York's 18th Congressional District: "I don't like to lose, but my opponent won this race. He won it fair and square, and that means something. So I'm going to step aside, and I had a good run."
Tim Ryan Democratic nominee for Senate from Ohio: "I had the privilege to concede
this race to J.D. Vance. Because the way this country operates is that you lose an election, you concede. You respect the will of the people. We can't have a system where if you win, it's a legitimate election, and if you lose, someone stole it. That is not how we can move forward in the United States."

Integrity is re-emerging, despite the putrid vestiges of egomaniacal derangement:

It is significant that, not only did the American electorate overwhelmingly reject election deniers. None of Trump's hand-picked lickspittles who were defeated whined that the elections (let alone an airy-fairy "Landslide!") had been stolen by dastards unknown. They conducted themselves as patriots.

All respected America's noble tradition that had distinguished governance of, by, and for the People: peaceful transfers of power (1789-2021)

Tudor Dixon Republican nominee for governor of Michigan: "I called Governor Whitmer this morning to concede and wish her well."
Mehmet Oz Republican nominee for Senate from Pennsylvania "This morning, I called John Fetterman and congratulated him. I wish him and his family all the best, both personally and as our next United States Senator."
Paul LePage Republican nominee for governor of Maine: "I accept the results of yesterday's election."
Bob Stefanowski Republican nominee for governor of Connecticut: "Connecticut gets it right, we had a good election, a fair election and now we have to come together to get it done."
and
Stacey Abrams Democratic nominee for governor of Georgia: "It is good to be here in this moment, surrounded by your love and support. And let me begin by offering congratulations to Gov. Brian Kemp."
Sean Patrick Maloney Incumbent Democratic nominee for New York's 18th Congressional District: "I don't like to lose, but my opponent won this race. He won it fair and square, and that means something. So I'm going to step aside, and I had a good run."
Tim Ryan Democratic nominee for Senate from Ohio: "I had the privilege to concede
this race to J.D. Vance. Because the way this country operates is that you lose an election, you concede. You respect the will of the people. We can't have a system where if you win, it's a legitimate election, and if you lose, someone stole it. That is not how we can move forward in the United States."
Integrity is re-emerging, despite the putrid vestiges of egomaniacal derangement:
At least we know that more Americans are paying attention than we may have thought.

What a relief.

Thanks for confirming once again that the Democrat Party is a Crazy Cult.
Wrong again, "Democracy" lost.
The fix is in.
The Corrupt Democrat Party has violated the voting rights of millions of Americans.
The Dems hold back counting the ballots in their urban areas where they can control the ballot counting.
Then later they magically have enough ballots to put them over the top
We might be witnessing the end of our Constitutional Republic and the beginning of a Democrat Cult Banana Republic.
Free America was nice while it lasted.

The thread title is inaccurate. The correct version is:

The Globalist Kleptocracy Won

Yes, the new definition of democracy is democrats win. It's an assault on democracy when people freely vote for Republicans and their votes are counted.
i get it. It is not enough to resign ourselves to this new abomination....we must applaud it.

good grief would you look at this:

Pelosi's hubby's homo love party qualifies as right wing violence and that's why the left gets to steal another election.

Weren't the dems all in favor of getting rid of big money donations for politics?? LOLOL
Of course we need to get the big money out of politics, but as long as it is legal, we have to take advantage of all the legal means of support that the opponent is taking advantage of.

and
Nonsense

Harvested mail-in ballots carried the day for dems

and
Another shill fail. Thread closed.

and
Those are merely examples of social graces and etiquette that respectful folks employ

Defining democracy is a whole 'nudder subject, and quite frankly any country who has political prisoners lowers the bar

~S~

Voter fraud isn't actually democracy. You get that right? "But what voter fraud? Prove it and stuff."

Forum List

Back