Democracy Won!

Harvested mail-in ballots carried the day for dems
If that were the case, Republicans would be demanding investigations, audits, investigations.

Of course, as we know, Republican losers graciously accepted the will of the People.

It is to their credit that they respected democracy.

Another shill fail. Thread closed.
It is to their credit that Trump's losers have the patriotic integrity not to parrot his big lie and crap upon democracy.

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 5.09.54 PM.png

Trump’s election conspiracy boosters largely accept their own defeats
Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 5.06.23 PM.png

Those are merely examples of social graces and etiquette that respectful folks employ

Defining democracy is a whole 'nudder subject, and quite frankly any country who has political prisoners lowers the bar

~S~
Democracy depends upon losers having the integrity to accept reality.

It is significant that, not only did the American electorate overwhelmingly reject election deniers. None of Trump's hand-picked lickspittles who were defeated whined that the elections (let alone an airy-fairy "Landslide!") had been stolen by dastards unknown. They conducted themselves as patriots.

All respected America's noble tradition that had distinguished governance of, by, and for the People: peaceful transfers of power (1789-2021)

Tudor Dixon Republican nominee for governor of Michigan: "I called Governor Whitmer this morning to concede and wish her well."
Mehmet Oz Republican nominee for Senate from Pennsylvania "This morning, I called John Fetterman and congratulated him. I wish him and his family all the best, both personally and as our next United States Senator."
Paul LePage Republican nominee for governor of Maine: "I accept the results of yesterday's election."
Bob Stefanowski Republican nominee for governor of Connecticut: "Connecticut gets it right, we had a good election, a fair election and now we have to come together to get it done."
and
Stacey Abrams Democratic nominee for governor of Georgia: "It is good to be here in this moment, surrounded by your love and support. And let me begin by offering congratulations to Gov. Brian Kemp."
Sean Patrick Maloney Incumbent Democratic nominee for New York's 18th Congressional District: "I don't like to lose, but my opponent won this race. He won it fair and square, and that means something. So I'm going to step aside, and I had a good run."
Tim Ryan Democratic nominee for Senate from Ohio: "I had the privilege to concede
this race to J.D. Vance. Because the way this country operates is that you lose an election, you concede. You respect the will of the people. We can't have a system where if you win, it's a legitimate election, and if you lose, someone stole it. That is not how we can move forward in the United States."
Integrity is re-emerging, despite the putrid vestiges of egomaniacal derangement:
Great post. Thanks for highlighting the respectable actions of people with character from both parties as an example of how to concede with dignity.

A breath of fresh air compared to the Toxic Trump Tactics

Great post. Thanks for highlighting the respectable actions of people with character from both parties as an example of how to concede with dignity.

A breath of fresh air compared to the Toxic Trump Tactics
Such patriotic conduct ennobled our nation from 1789 until 2021.

What could be more American?

It is significant that, not only did the American electorate overwhelmingly reject election deniers. None of Trump's hand-picked lickspittles who were defeated whined that the elections (let alone an airy-fairy "Landslide!") had been stolen by dastards unknown. They conducted themselves as patriots.

All respected America's noble tradition that had distinguished governance of, by, and for the People: peaceful transfers of power (1789-2021)

Tudor Dixon Republican nominee for governor of Michigan: "I called Governor Whitmer this morning to concede and wish her well."
Mehmet Oz Republican nominee for Senate from Pennsylvania "This morning, I called John Fetterman and congratulated him. I wish him and his family all the best, both personally and as our next United States Senator."
Paul LePage Republican nominee for governor of Maine: "I accept the results of yesterday's election."
Bob Stefanowski Republican nominee for governor of Connecticut: "Connecticut gets it right, we had a good election, a fair election and now we have to come together to get it done."
and
Stacey Abrams Democratic nominee for governor of Georgia: "It is good to be here in this moment, surrounded by your love and support. And let me begin by offering congratulations to Gov. Brian Kemp."
Sean Patrick Maloney Incumbent Democratic nominee for New York's 18th Congressional District: "I don't like to lose, but my opponent won this race. He won it fair and square, and that means something. So I'm going to step aside, and I had a good run."
Tim Ryan Democratic nominee for Senate from Ohio: "I had the privilege to concede
this race to J.D. Vance. Because the way this country operates is that you lose an election, you concede. You respect the will of the people. We can't have a system where if you win, it's a legitimate election, and if you lose, someone stole it. That is not how we can move forward in the United States."
Integrity is re-emerging, despite the putrid vestiges of egomaniacal derangement:

I am hoping you own it all. The Dems win the House too and own all of the disaster coming

No one deserves it more

For weird worshipers who can't handle reality - like the gracious losing candidates - why not pleasure oneself with such petty indulgences?

because it's a blast ridiculing the crazy democrat cultist
and they deserve it
they have caused a lot of suffering
crime crisis
open border crisis
inflation crisis
recession crisis
verge of WWIII
looting trillions from the taxpayers

because it's a blast ridiculing the crazy democrat cultist
and they deserve it
they have caused a lot of suffering
crime crisis
open border crisis
inflation crisis
recession crisis
verge of WWIII
looting trillions from the taxpayers
Vent when democracy does not pander to your needs. You'll feel better.

Reminisce about the good old days. E.g.,

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.54.43 PM.png

ATTACKING OUTNUMBERED POLICE DEFENDING DEMOCRACY

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 5.48.32 PM.png

BEFORE HE STARTED CHEWING THE CARPET

Vent when democracy does not pander to your needs. You'll feel better.

Reminisce about the good old days. E.g.,

View attachment 725417
ATTACKING OUTNUMBERED POLICE DEFENDING DEMOCRACY

View attachment 725415
BEFORE HE STARTED CHEWING THE CARPET
oh the crazy liberal conspiracies are also fun
the crazy liberal insurrection conspiracy
and the crazy left wing Trump records conspiracy

4thdemsjkfkjfhskjfh.jpg
riotersdasdad.jpg
riotersjhgjhgjgh.jpg
riotersklasad.jpg
rioterssdsd.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc1.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc2.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc3.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc4.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc5.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc6.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc7.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc8.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc9.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc10.png

oh the crazy liberal conspiracies are also fun
the crazy liberal insurrection conspiracy
and the crazy left wing Trump records conspiracy
That's the spirit weird worshipers should show!

Enjoy yourself, and America's dedication to the rule of law as it unfolds. Having his big flabby arse kicked by the electorate is not the same as apolitical adjudications.

That's the spirit weird worshipers should show!

Enjoy yourself, and America's dedication to the rule of law as it unfolds. Having his big flabby arse kicked by the electorate is not the same as apolitical adjudications.

it will go nowhere
however, the corrupt democrat party's bitcoin money laundering scandal has some heft legs

Forum List

Back