‘Democracy Is Done’ If Trump Wins White House In 2024, Warns Fiona Hill

He tried to overturn the fucking election on January 6th, 2021.
And left office right on time. He would be no more successful if he tried it again. In fact, he'd be less successful because he wouldn't have run a campaign or been on the ballot anywhere. IOW, he wouldn't even be in the running for the job anymore. You really need to stop living in fear of him. He's not going to hurt you.

You seem to be really afraid. Maybe you should stay under your bed for the duration. If he runs and wins, TRUMP! will leave office in 28, nothing to worry about. But you should probably stay inside just to be safe. Never know when a crazed democrat will mistake you for a sane person and attempt to kill you because reasons and stuff.
The orange fuckup will be in jail.

Move On.

$3oo hundred million dollars poured into something called the Center for Tech and Civic Life.

"The couple is also giving $50 million to the Center for Election Innovation and Research, which will fund outreach to inform voters about registration, mail-in voting, and other peculiarities of carrying out an election in a pandemic."

I'm on the phone with relatives in Germany so I can't really get into this now.
Eat Shit donny.

You seem to be really afraid. Maybe you should stay under your bed for the duration. If he runs and wins, TRUMP! will leave office in 28, nothing to worry about. But you should probably stay inside just to be safe. Never know when a crazed democrat will mistake you for a sane person and attempt to kill you because reasons and stuff.

President Trump says he has the right to run again in 2028 because of what the Traitorcrat Nazis did.

He's got a point....

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

The full Daily Beast excerpt can be read here.

I totally agree! What do you think?
I think you're a drama queen

Except for the fake water main break in Atlanta and more voters than those registered in Milwaukee, and the staff member for a Philly councilman being charged.
There was a leak. And it had no effect on counting. Who knows what you believe? :cuckoo:

So if Trump wins the election fair and square, democracy is over??

There hasn't been a "fair and square" election since 2000, until 2020. Republicans have been working overtime on voter suppression, gerrymandering to reduce voter turnout by Democratic voters, for the past two decades.

As soon as they allowed part of the Voting Rights Act to expire, and the Supreme Court overturned the sections about federal approval on changes to the manner in which they run elections, Republican held states have openly suppresses the voting, gerrymandered shamelessly, and tried to institute a special "voter ID" so they can control who gets one.

By 2018, the Democrats needed to win 57% of the vote to take the House, because of the gerrymandering. That's despite Obama and Holder working tirelessly to get petitions signed to take states to court over the gerrymandering, resulting in several states having to redraw their maps before the 2020 election.

Of course all of that work is coming undone as Texas and other states are redrawing their maps.

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

The full Daily Beast excerpt can be read here.

I totally agree! What do you think?

I'd like to personally thank Fiona Hill for her endorsement.

Everyday is opposite day in PROG-speak.

There hasn't been a "fair and square" election since 2000, until 2020. Republicans have been working overtime on voter suppression, gerrymandering to reduce voter turnout by Democratic voters, for the past two decades.

As soon as they allowed part of the Voting Rights Act to expire, and the Supreme Court overturned the sections about federal approval on changes to the manner in which they run elections, Republican held states have openly suppresses the voting, gerrymandered shamelessly, and tried to institute a special "voter ID" so they can control who gets one.

By 2018, the Democrats needed to win 57% of the vote to take the House, because of the gerrymandering. That's despite Obama and Holder working tirelessly to get petitions signed to take states to court over the gerrymandering, resulting in several states having to redraw their maps before the 2020 election.

Of course all of that work is coming undone as Texas and other states are redrawing their maps.
The worst gerrymandering was done by democrats in the early 1990's to "support" minorities.

Forum List

Back