Demented old man accidentally calls Kamala "President Harris" again

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Has this brain-damaged old SOB even figured out that he's President yet?

Dementia Joe Biden Needs Help from Kamala Harris to Complete Sentence–After Again Calling Her “President Harris”​

"Joe Biden spoke Thursday at the White House on new “border security” measures before his trip to El Paso on Sunday. During his remarks, Biden once again called Kamala Harris “President Harris.” Afterward, as he left the room with Harris in tow, CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond called out a question to Biden on whether he was still following the Speaker vote in the House of Representatives. Biden turned to answer but got lost in the middle of his response and asked Harris for help. Harris supplied a word to finish the sentence which Biden then repeated."

Dementia Joe Biden Needs Help from Kamala Harris to Complete Sentence--After Again Calling Her "President Harris" (Video)

LOL
Look at this shit
"Our best days are ahead of us. And I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I've been doing this a long time, folks. Our best days are ahead of us. Are not behind us. I've long said. I mean, this. I have never, ever, ever been more optimistic about America's prospects. And am today. Never. Never. I've traveled over 140 countries around the world. I was the paraphrase the phrase in my old neighborhood. The rest of the countries the world is not a patch in our jeans. If we do what we want to do, we need to do," Biden said.
:rofl: :rofl:
Said that when he was jacking off turtle in KY

He is suffering a Freudian aversion to the word, Vice , knowing deep down what a pervert he is .

Decent people would be embarrassed at this treasonous, corrupt, incompetent whom they elected.
Democrats are not decent and nothing embarrasses them. Nothing.
How could anything when they so proudly stand behind the wholesale slaughter of innocent, unborn babies, based on the LIE of Norma McCorvey, that she had been raped. They always use "rape" as their excuse for
killing any baby, any time, for their perverted convenience.

Forum List

Back