DeMarco Murray Comin' To Eags

HE will ESPECIALLY be pumped and motivated to do well against his former team.man the NFL has really gone to hell.Before freaking free agency came along and ruined the game,you dint have players like murray and revis playing for three different teams in three years for pay raises.:banghead:

btw,my sypatys to your eagels in getting that worthless bradford,bradford for foles?:wtf:Bradford cant even make it through the preseason before getting hurt. Im not thrilled about having Foles.Thats not a great promising start for me future LA Rams of this year or 2016.:banghead:

neither team gains anything out of that trade.

HE will ESPECIALLY be pumped and motivated to do well against his former team.man the NFL has really gone to hell.Before freaking free agency came along and ruined the game,you dint have players like murray and revis playing for three different teams in three years for pay raises.:banghead:

btw,my sypatys to your eagels in getting that worthless bradford,bradford for foles?:wtf:Bradford cant even make it through the preseason before getting hurt. Im not thrilled about having Foles.Thats not a great promising start for me future LA Rams of this year or 2016.:banghead:

Bradford received little support from Rams offensive nobodies. The only question is, and it's a big one, can he stay healthy? Foles is not a championship caliber Q-back. Save your sympathys, cause we got a potentially awesome defense as we only need to plug the hole at safety.

Now begins the AP era in Dallas....pretty sure he has expressed a desire to play there.

Bradford received little support from Rams offensive nobodies. The only question is, and it's a big one, can he stay healthy? Foles is not a championship caliber Q-back. Save your sympathys, cause we got a potentially awesome defense as we only need to plug the hole at safety.
exactly.it is a HUGE question mark if he can stay healthy.thats why i agree with that poster that said both teams are worse off on offense now than they were before.

In st louis,i could care less about the Rams getting Foles.LA though is a different story altogether and it would burn me up to have him as a starter THERE.they will go nowhere there with him.

you are right on that Bradford received little support from the Rams offensive line and receivers as well while there.He in fact would do very well in the NFL IF he could actually stay healthy especially in Chip Kellys system.

He was doomed for failure with the Rams.what quarterback WOULDNT be with Brian SHITTENHEIMIER as their offensive coordinater?:biggrin: Yeah if he actually stayed healthy in Philly he would do well no doubt.there is no question about that.

Thats the only reason i say that both teams like that poster said,are worse off now than they were before because The Rams will go nowhere with inconsistant foles at QB.I know you remember me saying that all year last year right?:biggrin: and Bradford is like jim mcmahon and brian griese.

two quarterbacks who were good QB's "Griese was fine once he was out of denver and miami and had the pressure taken off him of filling big shoes." two quarterbacks that were good but had their careers cut very short because they could not take a hit.

I still think he's going after Mariota. This could be the setup for a package to move up. Tampa is taKing Winston no doubt, so chip offers Tennessee bradford, Murray, and a first round, maybe a second round, for their #2.

It makes sense. Chip basically filled the defensive holes with free agency so he doesn't necessarily need those draft picks. And he signed Matthews as well to compliment sproles, so we don't really NEED Murray. He got Murray for a great price that would make him a very attractive trade piece.

I don't know.. I know kelly said he's not interested in mortgaging the future but of course he's not going to admit he's making a move. Bradford doesn't even remotely fit with this offensive system. It was a trade that made zero sense, unless it was for something bigger down the road.

Not only that, but we need a WR probably more than we ever have before. So when you look at the fact that he brought in 3 new RB just this week, only to move gore anyway, it makes you wonder if he's up to something else because you can bring every 1000 yd rusher in the league on to this team but we're going nowhere with this receiving corps right now.

So he sends Murray and Bradford and their combined 20+ million this season, to Tennessee and then uses that savings to bring in a WR and of course will have Mariota on a rookie contract and won't have to pay QB money for a few years.

exactly.it is a HUGE question mark if he can stay healthy.thats why i agree with that poster that said both teams are worse off on offense now than they were before.

In st louis,i could care less about the Rams getting Foles.LA though is a different story altogether and it would burn me up to have him as a starter THERE.they will go nowhere there with him.

you are right on that Bradford received little support from the Rams offensive line and receivers as well while there.He in fact would do very well in the NFL IF he could actually stay healthy especially in Chip Kellys system.

He was doomed for failure with the Rams.what quarterback WOULDNT be with Brian SHITTENHEIMIER as their offensive coordinater?:biggrin: Yeah if he actually stayed healthy in Philly he would do well no doubt.there is no question about that.

Thats the only reason i say that both teams like that poster said,are worse off now than they were before because The Rams will go nowhere with inconsistant foles at QB.I know you remember me saying that all year last year right?:biggrin: and Bradford is like jim mcmahon and brian griese.

two quarterbacks who were good QB's "Griese was fine once he was out of denver and miami and had the pressure taken off him of filling big shoes." two quarterbacks that were good but had their careers cut very short because they could not take a hit.

hey speaking on your new future quarterback in Philly Sam Bradford,I assume you saw his first press conference with ESPN after being aquired?

No WONDER he wanted out of st louis.The GM there wanted to keep him amazingly but HE wanted to be traded the fact they got the worst fan support in the country.He held nothing back.He dissed them right off the bat.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::D:up:

Not only that, but we need a WR probably more than we ever have before. So when you look at the fact that he brought in 3 new RB just this week, only to move gore anyway, it makes you wonder if he's up to something else because you can bring every 1000 yd rusher in the league on to this team but we're going nowhere with this receiving corps right now.

So he sends Murray and Bradford and their combined 20+ million this season, to Tennessee and then uses that savings to bring in a WR and of course will have Mariota on a rookie contract and won't have to pay QB money for a few years.

WRs are a dime a dozen in the draft anymore. We'll pick one up there.

The draft is deep with WR this year, so the odds are good.

Someone in the media has already dubbed Murray, Matthews, and Sproles THE LEGION OF ZOOM. For many games in the upcoming year it'll be easy to handicap the Eags as the main angle to use is the opposing teams ability, or lack of, to stop the run..........cuz, we gotz more than a respectable O-line. I'm stoked, bitchez!

The draft is deep with WR this year, so the odds are good.

There's 3 worthwhile picks, all of which are expected to be gone by the 20th pick.

And b Kidd I wouldn't say they're a dime a dozen. That's more the running backs these days. Last year it was beckham, Watkins, and Evans. Everyone else is just average unless you want to count Jordan Matthews but he's really only going to be a slot receiver. He can't play on the outside.

Forum List

Back