Dem State Drug / Homeless Problem Too Bad For Illegals Who Leave For Canada

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Free food, free housing, free medical, free education, and free money isn't enough to keep illegals who walked for hundreds / thousands of miles to reach the US to get them to STAY in the US!

Of course US tax payers, who have already paid for the illegals' flights / buses / trains from tbe SW border to NY, are now paying for their continued journey to Canada.

"The Big Apple is the center of the migrant crisis on the East Coast after thousands of illegal immigrants have flooded the city, with some living in ritzy, taxpayer-funded hotel rooms.

But not all migrants are pleased with life in the city, telling the New York Post that they would rather accept "free tickets" for a ride up north to Canada and better opportunities in a country with lower rates of homelessness and drug abuse.
"

Wow, who new CANADA, not the US, is now the new land of opportunity, less homelessness, and lower open drug abuse?

:dunno:

So, NY, how does it feel to rank behind Canada...to be SO BAD that people who had nothing, walked thousands of miles, sold their kids to drug cartels/ coyotes to get here...when they finally made it to you they were so repulsed they decided to keep going until they reach CANADA?

:auiqs.jpg:

(No knock on Canada - been there, its nice, beautiful better than NY by far right now)

Attachments

• 1675695592636.png
    1675695592636.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 1675695624648.png
    1675695624648.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 9
1675695699280.png

1675695724376.png

'When we got to New York I was SHOCKED! It was so cold I took my wife to a homeless chelter...and we found the freaking MAYOR OF NY sleeping in the chelter!

I told my wife if the Mayor of NY is sleeping in a homeless chelter and all the sidewalks and park benches are covered with drug addicts we gonna get one of them free bus teekets and head for Canada
!'

They won't like the cold here I assure you. Thanks to the abusers in this country I am here trying to stay warm with my dog, it's a sad sight. We have lost all humanity.

Last edited:
View attachment 754450

View attachment 754451

'When we got to New York I was SHOCKED! It was so cold I took my wife to a homeless chelter...and we found the freaking MAYOR OF NY sleeping in the chelter!

I told my wife if the Mayor of NY is sleeping in a homeless chelter and all the sidewalks and park benches are covered with drug addicts we gonna get one of them free bus teekets and head for Canada
!'

Adams gets whacked on Wednesday:

Forum List

Back