Dem Maloney says main stream republicans pushing back against MAGA supporters

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I hope this is true. trump and MAGA are becoming more extreme every day. I think pride is holding some of these people back from speaking out against trump.
Maloney is a Democratic Party member. Fighting against extemism is #1

alaska - a state that has been deep crimson for 50 years, just elected a (D) over sarah palin - the one that created the script for rw cray cray party.

it may be for only 2 months ... but i believe it's an omen.

I hope this is true. trump and MAGA are becoming more extreme every day. I think pride is holding some of these people back from speaking out against trump.
Progs are like vampires and Repub elite followers are their familiars.

Palin would have been able to win that one if it wasn't for the FBI/DOJ damaging Trump in a way that registers with patriotic Americans.

The suggestion of treason against his country is a principle that pro-Fascists can never tolerate, due to their extremist nationalist stance.

This is the reason why Trump praises Putin and China's Xi. And already Trump is being supported by his base for taking the antiwar position.

Trump now understands that he's been caught rehanded by the FBI, and now he needs to turn his 'treason' into something that can be seen as quite acceptable. He's trying to do that by making the enemy into 'not' the enemy!

This is going to be interesting to watch as it develops as Trump's strategy. IF he can sustain it?

It's also going to raise the very pressing question on where the missing documents have gone!

Have they gone to Biden's foes?

Was Trump so committed to the antiwar position, against Biden's prowar position that Trump would stoop to the unimaginable crime against his country?

Forum List

Back