Democratic Rep. Jamie Raskin doubles down on fascism claim

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Democratic Rep. Jamie Raskin said President Joe Biden was "right to sound the alarm" about MAGA Republicans and their threat to democracy.
"Two of the hallmarks of a fascist political party are one, they don't accept the results of elections that don't go their way and two, they embrace political violence," Raskin said on CBS's "Face the Nation" on Sunday. "And I think that's why President Biden was right to sound the alarm this week about these continuing attacks on our constitutional order from the outside by Donald Trump and his movement."

Comment:
Raskin is a dangerous far left extremist demagogue.
Every time that he opens his mouth unhinged lies come out.
The people who voted for him should be ashamed of him and of themselves.
The Democrat Party's epic corruption, abuses of power and constant lying are the real threats to our republic.
They illegally used the DOJ and FBI to frame President Trump with their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
They undermined our "democracy" when they impeached Trump twice with no evidence of a crime.
The Democrat Party's hate and fear agenda is disgusting.

"Two of the hallmarks of a fascist political party are one, they don't accept the results of elections that don't go their way and two, they embrace political violence," Raskin said on CBS's "Face the Nation" on Sunday.
So he just described the Democratic Party in a nutshell. I thought he was supposed to be talking about Republicans.

The fucking brain dead Democrats must be truly desperate.

No LEGITIMATE politician would say anything like that.

In the old days it would have been like painting a target on your back.

It's been 22 years, and some still think Gore won.
Yea, and Hillary still thinks that she won.
I remember when Hillary started a recount and they had to stop when they saw more ballots than there were voters in Detroit.

Democratic Rep. Jamie Raskin said President Joe Biden was "right to sound the alarm" about MAGA Republicans and their threat to democracy.
"Two of the hallmarks of a fascist political party are one, they don't accept the results of elections that don't go their way and two, they embrace political violence," Raskin said on CBS's "Face the Nation" on Sunday. "And I think that's why President Biden was right to sound the alarm this week about these continuing attacks on our constitutional order from the outside by Donald Trump and his movement."

Comment:
The Democrat Party's epic corruption, abuses of power and constant lying are the real threats to our republic.
They illegally used the DOJ and FBI to frame President Trump with their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
They undermined our "democracy" when they impeached Trump twice with no evidence of a crime.
Yep...as well he should. Time to call fascists fascists.

"Two of the hallmarks of a fascist political party are one, they don't accept the results of elections that don't go their way and two, they embrace political violence," Raskin said on CBS's "Face the Nation" on Sunday. "
Darn, it's the Democrats who "embrace political violence" and we all know it. Remember those Dems rioting furiously with fire and hammers against the chain-link fence protecting the White House, trying to get in there and kill everyone? And now we've got Biden saying 74 million of us are Enemies of the State, I guess so he can put us all into concentration camps like Hitler did after he started that name-calling in the 1930s?

Republicans never do any violence, but the Dems are constantly rioting violently, shooting people, Molotov cocktails, everything!

Comment:
Jamie Raskin is a lowlife lying scumbag.

He’s got a clot on his brain
This is the feeble virtue signaler who proposes all Montgomery County parks be closed to vehicles on Sat and Sun. Keeping in mind roads are for cars and we pay A Lot of taxes for them AND every single park has bike paths. He even got thru in 2021 a one lane closure on State Route University Blvd . I drive it every day and after 6 months I tallied a total of 15 bikes that had used the closed lane and presented that at the hearing which defeated his extension of the road takeage another 6 months.

Comment:

Schumer and Raskin are over the Administration Committee, meaning they oversee administration processes and details, to include those of the Capitol Police.

Despite being warned well before J6 of potential violence on J6, he and Schumer are accused of failing to provide the Capitol Police with the adequate resources to protect the Capitol.

The Capitol Police, for instance, pointed out they were not given / provided the fencing we have seen so often used to successfully protect locations such as the USSC and WH:

1672269764239.png

1672269823648.png

Had Democrat leaders done their jobs - calling in the Natl Guard, providng and having the security fencing erected prior to J6, J6 would never have happened.

Pelosi, Schumer, Raskin, and others and their dereliction of duty / failure to do their jobs are the whole reason J6 happened and should have a lot to answer for in a legitiate J6 investigation.

Schumer and Raskin are over the Administration Committee, meaning they oversee administration processes and details, to include those of the Capitol Police.

Despite being warned well before J6 of potential violence on J6, he and Schumer are accused of failing to provide the Capitol Police with the adequate resources to protect the Capitol.

The Capitol Police, for instance, pointed out they were not given / provided the fencing we have seen so often used to successfully protect locations such as the USSC and WH:

View attachment 742811

View attachment 742812

Had Democrat leaders done their jobs - calling in the Natl Guard, providng and having the security fencing erected prior to J6, J6 would never have happened.

Pelosi, Schumer, Raskin, and others and their dereliction of duty / failure to do their jobs are the whole reason J6 happened and should have a lot to answer for in a legitiate J6 investigation.
I think that they did it on purpose to create an issue that they could use against the republicans.

If you remember,...mr. Raskin's son committed suicide December 31(?) just days before J6 Protest in DC. Mr. Raskin while commenting on his son's suicide gave one of the reasons for the suicide was that his son was troubled over George Floyd's manner of death. I believe Mr. Raskin regrets his son jumping the Gun...so to speak rather than waiting to commit the deed on or after January 6, 2021.

Raskin is THAT big a self promoter and opportunist...only rivalling Joe BIden using his wife and daughter's death to political advantage and then his son's death.

Raskin’s son, Tommy, died by suicide on Dec. 31, 2020, at the age of 25 after struggling with mental illness. It followed a particularly difficult year for the Harvard Law School student, who was taking classes remotely due to the pandemic and was particularly shaken by the violent death of George Floyd by police and the relentless false election claims by President Donald Trump, his father said.
“The darkness of the time overcame him,” said Raskin, who said he found his son lifeless, along with a note.

“Please forgive me. My illness won today. Please look after each other, the animals, and the global poor for me. All my love, Tommy,” the letter read.

disgusting opportunistic pig.

In case you missed it. 25, nearly 26 years old, his father claims mental illness..STILL IN SCHOOL, Harvard, learning (?) remotely due to pandemic etc. cheeseandcrackers.

Forum List

Back